Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOT DAMN!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    What can I do? I'm from IL and I have Emailed my senators and received replies in the recent past and they say they are against amnesty. If I call that 1-800 number what do I say??? It's times like this I hate being an introvert!
    Durbin is a liar, I received a SOB letter a few months backin response to my letters of outrage that both he and Obama had tried to get Elvira Arellano off the ICE hook. He and Obama are in support of and sympathize with Elvira Arellano and illegal aliens in general. He ended the letter by actually inviting me and my family to have coffee and donuts in Washington with them -lol

Obama, was recently honored by LaRaza. Although I saw him on tv this morning criticizing the latest proposals I don't trust either and since their back door actions defy what comes out of their mouths in public, I don't believe a word they say.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

from Kate:

Caller to Rush from legislative office saying large number of calls coming in from Americans mad about the compromise bill - impression that people are from both dem and repub parties, across the political spectrum.

Tell people to keep flooding them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we keep this up all weekend in they still pass this, they don't care about us. We offically live in a dictater ship.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Just wanted to give my updates.

I have contacted my Senators and my Representatives. I have emailed, FAX and called. I made sure I directly talked to someone at their offices.

It took me awhile to get through, but I finally did. I think the staffers answering the phones are really getting worn down.

I am doing it again today, tomorrow, this weekend and ALL next week.

I commend everyone who is doing this and encourage them to get others involved as well. I have been able to recruit about a dozen more people to start calling, emailing and FAXing.

Make no mistake, the offices know we are very pissed off.

We CANNOT LET DOWN!! We must continue to work hard and fight with everything we have. By working together, we will be more effective.

Keep up all the great work everyone!

Take the fight to them!!!

The Patriot

Can we also get a updated list of other people we need to call in other states?

I will continue to call in my state representatives, but i want to call other Senators who are undecided or who are for it so I can shred them.

Maybe we can have a updated list posted every couple of hours, so we know who to bombard?!?!?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

I will continue to call in my state representatives, but i want to call other Senators who are undecided or who are for it so I can shred them.

Maybe we can have a updated list posted every couple of hours, so we know who to bombard?!?!?

Cheers
    The list of Repubs is on the first page of this thread, PATRIOT.

I'll add the Dems to that post also.

CALL EVERY SENATOR!!!

The Patriot
    Now, THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

{I love a good fight!}

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

Cheers
    We could use some help in Arkansas with Senators Pryor(D)and Lincoln(D). I've contacted them repeatedly over the last year, and even spoken in person with Pryor's staff. They are both totally supportive of a "path to citizenship", and it's highly unlikely they'll budge on that. They can be made uncomfortable, though, at the very least.

I'm sending out a new letter this afternoon demanding numbers from both of them re: the costs of this lame-brained legislation. I'll alert them that if they haven't provided cost breakdowns within a week, I'll consider it evidence that they're uninformed and indifferent, capable of casting only frivolous votes on the matter. I'll add that a vote in favor of this legislation will establish their unfitness for office. I doubt they'll be swayed by threats of being voted out of office(not that I voted for them in the first place), but they can be publicly shamed and ridiculed for their cavalier approach to the matter. Perhaps it's time for a Congressional Wall of Shame, of sorts.

I've only had pleasant dealings with Pryor's staff. Lincoln's staff hasn't been hostile, but they can be very evasive.

Just checking in.

The pressure is mounting!
    Lots of busy signals,
    Lots of tired aides.

Can you hear us now?????????

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Just checking in.

The pressure is mounting!
    Lots of busy signals,
    Lots of tired aides.

Can you hear us now?????????
    Same here. Very hard to get through.
    Full inboxes.

Tired aides.

Keep making those calls and definitely try to get through.
    Keep sending those FAXes (use the site on the first page for emailing).
    Keep emailing!!

Keep the pressure up!!