Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Does anyone know who the petition was presented to?
    The Mexican government?
    The State of Idaho?
    The U.S. Government?

I think it's important to find out who has the petition and who was petitioned.
    "MyAmerica" This is what I am trying to find out.....

Does anyone no who they turn the petition over to and who checks to make sure they are registered voters?
    I HAVE ASKED MIKE BUTTS OF THE IDAHO PRESS-TRIBUNE TO LOOK INTO THAT. EVEN HE THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Covert operation

Covert operations are military or political activities that are not only clandestine (undertaken in a manner that disguises the identity of the perpetrators) but also covert, i.e. denied by the governments that undertake them.

Covert operations differ from espionage by attempting to influence events in another country rather than gathering information about it.

There is political subversion, in which a state supports or advises a political group in another country or directs propaganda at its population.

A common tactic in covert operations is to establish a front business or organization through which agents can operate unrecognized.

http://foros.fox.presidencia.gob.mx/read.php?5,136579

The McCarran-Walter Act
    The legislation contains provisions aimed at “subversionâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know they only give you a few moments and then it may be edited. So don't be disappointed if they do. It sounds like you did a great job Ex Oc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Does anyone know who the petition was presented to?
    The Mexican government?
    The State of Idaho?
    The U.S. Government?

I think it's important to find out who has the petition and who was petitioned.
    This is a State Department thing. But I think we can block it with enough of us saying NO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Can I help you with Goedde in any way? Let me know.
    Ex_OC,
    Check your PM.
    Bulldogger, I did. I will email him now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I hope you have video EX OC put it on YouTube.
    Gogo, yeah, me too. But I don't know how to do that! So I emailed the news station to ask them if they could give me a copy. Then, my next problem will be posting it on youtube. Hehehehe. SMALL PROBLEM. I'm sure with you guys behind me, you will teach me how! Hehehhehe.

Ex_OC

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Gogo, yeah, me too. But I don't know how to do that! So I emailed the news station to ask them if they could give me a copy. Then, my next problem will be posting it on youtube. Hehehehe. SMALL PROBLEM. I'm sure with you guys behind me, you will teach me how! Hehehhehe.

Ex_OC
    I'm sure William or Dixie or Phrede will know how to do it. I have an account but I don't have a clue. Did anyone Tivo it for you?

WAY TO GO EX_OC.....YOU ARE AWESOME!!! WAAAAA I don't get that channel up here

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING IDAHO PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!! WE NEED TO SEE SOME OF THESE CONSULATES CLOSE DOWN, THEY DO NOT NEED 49 CONSULATES AND IF THEY DO THEY HAVE TO MANY PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY!!!

I am trying to find out who they turn these petitions over to and who checks them to make sure all is on the up and up!!

>>>(2) NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/25<<<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Lou Dobbs considering run for President (see at link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105435.html
    STOP "Idaho Mexican Consulate" (What are these consulates up to?)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105401.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like you were able to cover many important points Ex Oc!

Excellent!

Thank you for being our voice!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Ex_OC
    I'm sure William or Dixie or Phrede will know how to do it. I have an account but I don't have a clue. Did anyone Tivo it for you?
    I have 2 DVRs. I am taping them on both. But I don't know how to transfer it from there??? That is why I asked the station to send me a copy. I hope they do. If they don't, I will create a STINK!!!!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast