Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY NEIGHBOR JUST CALLED ME AND ASKED ME WHAT DA HELL AM I DOING ON THE NEWS??? She saw one of those "teaser" news tidbits, you know. Holy Moly!! I am really gonna come out on TV tonite!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I JUST HOPE YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT UP FOR US TO SEE IF YOU DON'T I UNDERSTAND BECAUSE i DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT IT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    MY NEIGHBOR JUST CALLED ME AND ASKED ME WHAT DA HELL AM I DOING ON THE NEWS??? She saw one of those "teaser" news tidbits, you know. Holy Moly!! I am really gonna come out on TV tonite!!!

YOU ROCK Ex_OC!!!

Gosh, I go away for 3-4 hours and this whole thing has popped up and done already!?!?!?! Sorry I wasn't any help

I have never posted a video to YouTube, so I probably won't be much help on that topic.

I'd love to see the interview.

I'm particularly interested to learn of what the impressions of typical Idahoans is about a new Mexican consulate. I am also a bit surprised they are pursuing this, as there already is another one here in downtown Portland and others in Seattle and SLC (guessing) I'm sure...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Gosh, I go away for 3-4 hours and this whole thing has popped up and done already!?!?!?! Sorry I wasn't any help

I have never posted a video to YouTube, so I probably won't be much help on that topic.

I'm particularly interested to learn of what the impressions of typical Idahoans is about a new Mexican consulate. I am also a bit surprised they are pursuing this, as there already is another one here in downtown Portland and others in Seattle and SLC (guessing) I'm sure...
    There's one in Salt Lake also "Phred" not that far from Boise and they have a traveling bus
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

There's one in Salt Lake also "Phred" not that far from Boise and they have a traveling bus
    LETS STOP THEM IN THEIR TRACKS ON THIS ONE PATRIOTS, JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!!!

Great job Ex_OC.

I wonder how many consulates Canada has in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Great job Ex_OC.

I wonder how many consulates Canada has in our country.
    Here ya go populist!

http://canadaonline.about.com/od/travel/a/usembassy.htm

Thanks April.

If I counted correctly, Canada has 14. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mexico has what, 49 and counting. Pathetic.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 6b0f9.html

Idaho News

Mexican consulate could open in Boise

06:41 PM MST on Monday, February 25, 2008

Hear from people on both sides of the issue BOISE -- The Mexican government has applied to open a U.S. consulate in Boise.

It's a controversial plan and we've already received several e-mails opposed to idea.

One of the main issues of contention is the identification cards that consulates give to illegal immigrants. Those cards help immigrants open bank accounts and rent apartments.

A Meridian woman, who asked not to be identified, says the matricula consular cards also help Mexican immigrants get a job.

“I don't think illegals should have any right to be here and take jobs away from Idahoans or any us citizen. They have no permission to be here and I think a Mexican consulate here in Boise is just aiding and abetting that crime,â€
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast