Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like they really edited. I was afraid of that. IF the TV channel is pro-illegal they will slant it that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Great job Ex_OC.

I wonder how many consulates Canada has in our country.
    Here ya go populist!

http://canadaonline.about.com/od/travel/a/usembassy.htm
    AND...they don't interfere in our political affairs either!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good job, Ex_OC. We're very proud of you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just what tinybob said

SOSADFORUS said to tell you all her internet went out, or she would be here posting. She said to make sure I told everyone that she's paid her bill. I told her she was going to withdrawals if they didn't fix it soon.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thanks tinybob. Oh, that SOSAD is a riot!

Maybe they just shut SOSAD down temporarily because they knew SOSAD was having too much fun...?

I'm sure SOSAD will be back soon.. We'll hold down the fort in the meantime... Hope all is well.

Great job Ex-OC!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK I am back up and running what a pain in the neck, was watching EX_OC's video and WHAMO everthing went out finally got it fixed and ready to work again but have 26 messages to check see you in a little bit!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, AMERICA!!!

Oh, gosh, I just got up and read this thread and eeeks! there I am on the news! OK, so ya'll know what I look like. There goes my anonymity. Did ya notice that I asked not to be named "to avoid retaliation?" I'm not afraid to say I am afraid of those vicious Mexican gangs. My husband thought that was a good idea coz then people will understand how vicious these gangs can be.

Well, apparently, they sent me a lightweight reporter. Jonie Shriver is the weather girl!!! She edited A LOT. The parts that she did put in are common knowledge (they have no right to be here, etc and the part about my family -- WTF did that have to do about the consulate????)

Her voice-over DID say however that I oppose the consulate because of the matricula consular card, and that with that illegals can take jobs, jobs for Idahoans. NOTICE SHE DID NOT EVEN SAY THE WORDS MATRICULA CONSULAR CARD? She just said Mexican ID. I never even called it a
    Mexican ID. Her words, not mine.

And she didn't put up the info on ALIPAC either!! ARRGHHH!! I even gave them the website. That pisses me off.

She completely cut off what I said about Pres. Calderon!!! That was the part I wanted in there. I wanted to rile up the public!!!! I wanted Idahoans to go, "HUH?? WHAT??? NO WAY!!!" Well, like I said, they sent me a lightweight. It looks like she has no political savvy and preferred to keep out the HOT POLITICAL ISSUES.

Did you also notice that Olivia, the Mexican they interviewed, said she is a US citizen after 27 years? IF SHE IS A US CITIZEN, WHY DA HECK DOES SHE NEED A MEXICAN CONSULATE??? When I got my citizenship, I absolutely had NO MORE USE OF MY BIRTHCOUNTRY'S CONSULATE. ZIPPO. NONE. Why? BECAUSE I WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND THEREFORE THE ONLY GOVT I NEED IS THE US GOVT.

Well, I am also feeding facts to Mike Butts of the Idaho Press-Tribune. Since he is in print media, maybe he will come out with a better and more thorough investigation. He called me yesterday and admitted he was swamped with all my facts (I sent him 2 emails the day before). I particularly stressed "Who are these 10,000 signatures? Are they going to be verified? Does the general public get to vote on this? Does this petition have any legal standing? Are we just suppose to roll over and say 'Ok, 10,000 people want a consulate. Ok, we'll open a consulate.'" He agreed it was fishy. He is going to look into it.

SoSad, he said he got an email from someone in Cour D'Alene (sp?). That you? I told him that if it was who I suspect it is, to make sure he calls you back coz you are a walking encyclopedia on this. Did you talk to him? If you haven't and want to, the phone # is (20 467-9251, ask for Mike Butts.

Well, at least Gov. Otter is now aware that there are people AGAINST this consulate. I am hoping that people who watched the news will call in and give their comments about this proposed consulate. Our Opposition is very organized. I hope they don't drown us out!

Reporting from Boise, Idaho, back to you, Alipac.
    Ex_OC (hehehee)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK I am back up and running what a pain in the neck, was watching EX_OC's video and WHAMO everthing went out finally got it fixed and ready to work again but have 26 messages to check see you in a little bit!!
    Thank goodness you're back! I wouldn't know what to do without you! Welcome back!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast