Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dave,
    I too share everyone's concerns here regarding my family's safety. But I will not allow that concern to act as fear and have my turn the other cheek. William is right. We need to fight this problem while we still can, and while we still have the power.
    While we all share the same fear of our actions coming back to 'haunt' us in the future, I am more frightened that my inactions will leave a country that isn't America to my kids. That I cannot live with, and that scares me more than anything. In essence, I am prepared for the worst. I am more of a cynic anyway, but I don't want to be caught off guard. I'll glady give up my life if it will help secure this great country for all our children.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Well, William you borough up the 2nd Amendment I was staying strictly within our rules so did not expound on that point for fear someone might jump me ole bones . But holding the position I held/hold and a firm believer in the 2nd. Some people don't leave home with out their American Express, me I'm always with in inches of the 2nd Amendment legally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes, there is a danger.

That main danger will be what might happen if things go into a highly volatile state such as what happened in France or during Katrina.

The opposition is highly aggressive and let's be honest here.

We are fighting lethal drug and human importing cartels that are protecting and expanding their 30+ billion dollar industry and they appear to have their fingers of influence into the Executive Branch of our own government.

The danger is compounded by the fact that the Spanish newspapers and radio stations are dehumanizing us and describing us as people that would hang and exterminate illegal aliens because of their race.

This is fueling a view of Americans that stand up on this issue that is worthy of harm in their eyes.

Each American that is standing up on this issue should exercise their 2nd Amendment rights, be trained and prepared, take security precautions, and keep an eye peeled and an ear to the ground.

The media and the government is sending the message that they can brutalize us and a cloak of silence will be placed over the event.

If we act against them then we will be admonished nationally for weeks.

The message is that our lives and the lives of those we love are worth less than a gang raping drug and illegal importing member of MS-13.

My wife once brought up the same concerns after I showed her the videos from Baldwin Park.

www.KirkbyTV.com

She asked "Do you have to be the one to do this?"

I answered "Look hon. We can either fight these people now while we still have a chance or we can wait about 5 years and things will be too far gone for us to fight and win. If we wait without fighting, we will still have to deal with these people and you can imagine what that will be like when they have the power and we do not."

We have to fight and we have to fight smart. Each person should weigh their own community and security levels.

People in high impact areas like S. CA and parts of AZ and TX need a weapon, a 'bug out' plan (10 Minutes later and the essentials and everyone are in the car), and a place to go fast if things catch fire on the streets.
    W
    William I would go a little further and say now days everyone need a bug out plan and try and stay stocked up with at least a 30 day supply of food and meds for the family as well as some where to go.

Being in hurricane ally I try to keep 60 to 90 days of everything I will need to be self sufficient plus if it getts real bad I can hook up my Mobile Hunting lodge and head for our property out in the boon docks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to agree with W on this. I'd rather fight it out now to prevent it from being even worse later.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

COI,

You are right! The best policy is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

I lived for years in a gang infested bad neighborhood in the depths of poverty as I paid my way through college. There were a few times when the several blocks of our neighborhood were on lock down with over 50 police officers deployed all around us. The police did not like to come into our neighborhood without a lot of officers. Hell nights, gunfire outside the house, syringes on the lawn, broken windows, smashed doors, emptied wallets strewn about.

In my old neighborhood, you could call the police and sometimes they came and sometimes they did not, but you could count on it taking at least half an hour even when you screamed "Breaking and entering in progress at (your address here)! I repeat! Breaking and entering in progress at (your address here)!" and then slam the phone down because it was time to go hand to hand with a crack head, that could be HIV positive, that felt no pain due to the drugs in his system.

Thank God I did not still live there when Floyd hit us. I was on high ground in a fairly isolated spot on 3 acres just outside of the city. We had provisions and arms and everything we needed except for some medicine one of our dogs needed because it got into some contaminated storm waters.

The police told me later that as soon as the power went out, that glass started breaking all across the city. The bad people were ready to jump when the lights went out.

Not everyone in the world is experienced in the feeling that you are on your own and there are no police, fire, or rescue coming. Hell, during Floyd you could not even call them because all the phone lines were out.

Even if you could call them they were otherwise deployed or unable to reach you.

That was the day I found out you cannot buy a firearm or munitions once your area has been proclaimed a disaster area.

The Scouts Motto is appropriate here. Be Prepared.

I know that a lot of us are concerned here in NC but we are surrounded by countryside areas rich with resources and food and down to earth folks that are prepared to take care of their land and other good people. The danger areas in NC will mostly be the urban areas of Charlotte, Durham, Raleigh, Greensboro.

The most important thing someone can do to protect themselves is to move out of a danger area if it is safe to move.

The problem we face is that America has never seen the anatomy of an illegal alien riot before. The only precedents we have are the 1968 and 1992 riots over Martin Luther and Rodney King. Before that you have to go back to the labor riots around the turn of the century and some things that happened during the great depression. These prior riots usually stayed in certain areas and the people rioting only attacked within the contained riot areas and mostly destroyed property near them. They did not organize and they did not focus their anger outwards towards other sections of the cities they were in.

We have it bad here in NC, but think of what Terry Anderson and Barbara Coe and Joe Turner are looking at.

If a spark ignites a flame, whole regions and parts of states could be embroiled and the roads could be controlled by gangs and mobs. If they do not get out fast, they may not get out at all.

The opposition knows our leaders, especially in the SW US. They know what they look like and they know where they live. Terry Anderson is in South Central LA.

The usual police protocols is to approach the area where the trouble starts and set up a line to try and settle things. If the line fails, they pull back and cordon off an area that could be whole city blocks or include whole sections of a town or city.

If you are on the wrong side of the line, well let's just say you had better get out fast if you can.

Having provisions to last 30 days is a good plan and having a some bug out bags in strategic places where those provisions and munitions can be packed up and ready to move in 5 minutes is a smart idea.

Having a primary and secondary transportation resource and multiple routes is a good idea as well.

But you also have to think, where can I take my pets and family members away from here?

That friend and relative of yours may be a lot less accommodating in the middle of a national or regional crisis be it manmade or natural disaster. People have to make some hard decisions when unprepared people start showing up on the lawns of prepared people.

You will want those provisions on you because you at least will not be a burden on someone else's supplies if you have them and secondly, with a tent and a few bags you can go about anywhere out of the way you need to. There's the woods, there's the hills, hit em.

Here are some things I learned during Hurricane Floyd. Part of the curfew imposed in the declared disaster areas is that you could not be found away from your home or property with any arms or alcohol. At night, you were not to be on the streets at all.

The alcohol is included in this because in the anatomy of many riots or civil disturbances, the stores that sell alcohol are the first to be hit and once the mob gets into the hooch then all hell breaks loose.

I did realize that there is a reason we have a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms or ATF.

These three items become your main barter items when the lights go out. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Food, and Fuel all skyrocket in value when lines of supply are disrupted and can be used for trade. A man or woman with those three items can get about anything else they need in a disaster scenario.

I have a friend who's father escaped Lebanon in the early 80's. The only way they were able to get by the road blocks and guards was their father had a huge store of liquor and traded bottles of liquor from the trunk of his car as bribes to escape while many others were turned back.

Have provision, have arms, have a plan, have more than one plan, have backups, make sure that you and your adult family members are adequately trained to use the tools you have.

The illegal aliens know that the tide has turned against them. They know that our side has the momentum and are advancing. Many may not go quietly. The pressure is building and the anger in our nation is reaching such a point on both sides of this issue that almost anything could happen.

One thing is fairly certain. The chances are highest that anything that happens will be in motion before we learn of it and have a chance to react.

One thing we may want to figure out is what our alternative forms of communications will be should ALIPAC be taken out.

Due to our network and the nature of what we do, we very well could be some of the first Americans outside of the initial trouble areas to be aware. This has been the case many times with many of the stories we have distributed.

We should also decide on what to do should anything happen to me such as poor health or an accident or something. We need a plan of succession and continuity.

One thing I know we need to set up is CD ROM backups of the entire ALIPAC site should be kept with at least two of our core trusted leaders and updated a few times per year.

This would allow the possibility that the entire site and archive could be regenerated under certain circumstances.

My sincere hope is that we can continue to get more enforcement of our existing laws and this situation can be diffused safely and without major incident.

I think we are on the verge of having many of the illegal leave on their own if that is not happening already.

W

Activists, are you concerned about retaliation

I was talking to my daughter after I was telling her of the news about illegal immigration I obtained from Alipac activists. The gated community where she, huband and my three grandchildren live is an "oasis" in the area where illegal immigrants are living four to five families in the apartments close to their area. She is concerned about my views ( I have commented to the clerk in the local Walmart that I resented the fact that their advertisements are in Spanish) because of the close proximity of the illegal trespasser community. She asked me if I thought that there was a possibility of violence between the illegal immigrants and Americans. Unfortunately, I do.

I agree. In light of what we have all seen unfold since May, I think we must be prepared.

The horrific crimes I have heard recently involving illegals makes it quite clear what they are capable of doing. Riots could happen if they start strictly enforcing the laws across the nation.

My son's learning how to shoot a rifle in Boy Scouts this year. While I was not really thrilled at first, I am now starting to feel thankful. If it comes to defending our family and nation from invasion I definately feel it's worth learning how to use a firearm.

William wrote:
    "I lived for years in a gang infested bad neighborhood in the depths of poverty as I paid my way through college."

Dang William sounds like you lived near the ECU campus or down by 3rd and Ford in the area where I use to serve search warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    William wrote:
    "I lived for years in a gang infested bad neighborhood in the depths of poverty as I paid my way through college."

Dang William sounds like you lived near the ECU campus or down by 3rd and Ford in the area where I use to serve search warrants.
    I lived on W. 4th St on the rough side of the tracks amongst the old fraternity and sorority houses that still hold on in those areas.

We lived in a 5 bedroom 1930's Mill Worker house and split rent. Ninety bucks a piece for rent split five ways and a new roommate about every two months.

There were no college students West of our place and we called West Greenville "Needle City" since it had the highest heroin usage rates on the East Coast aside from NYC.

There was a train track 30 something feet outside my bedroom window and the trains would come through all through the night. We had a vine grow into the house once through a hole in the wall so we let it grow all summer to see how far it would go. Our landlord was kind enought to put a metal plate on the backdoor after it was shattered the first time. I installed double cylinder bolts on every door in the house so each room was another secured chamber protecting the rest of the house.

Our other security measures included making all the neighbors think we were so spooky that nobody would want to mess with us. Playing on superstitions turned out to be a smart move.

W

Know the area well did the 1st search warrant for heroin about two blocks from you on 5th st in 1972. The search warrant was done in an extreme hurry. It was later used in training classes for years as the minimum requirements of probable cause for a sw.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast