Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm buying a backpack for our hound so she can carry her own damn food and water.

Still have not figured out a way to strap the cat to the dogs back yet lol.

W
    cat, CAT, CAT

skin,flay, salt then hang in the sun to dry, then cut into strips to make cat jerky to feed the dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DavidWidman said:
    My wife is completely in agreement with me on illegal immigration and is proud I have decided to get involved, she just worries about my (and our family) safety.
    I have several stickers on my car. Proud to display them too.
    Sure, I've gotten some funny looks, but it's my right to speak out.
    After all, this is OUR country. Not the Illegals. If we all just keep quiet and do nothing, it will no longer be OUR country, it will be the Illegals.
    I've lived my life.......I'm a 57 year old woman who has nothing to fear but fear itself and the fact that we are losing our country to people who have no business being here in the first place.
    You say you have a daughter that your wife fears for her safety concering this? How will she feel if your daughter is forcibaly raped by one of those Illegals or worse? Will she want to speak out then? And they do that without provocation you know. It's up to us to speak out and stop them before things like that happen. It's already a proven fact our government could give a darn less about our safety and well being.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm buying a backpack for our hound so she can carry her own damn food and water.

W
    cat, CAT, CAT

skin,flay, salt then hang in the sun to dry, then cut into strips to make cat jerky to feed the dog.
    I will have you know that I am personally convinced that human beings would have never formed civilizations without both Dogs and Cats.

Dogs increased our hunting productivity to allow us surplus time to develop other skills and technologies. They also protected us as we slept. The human / canine food relationship was essential to our emergence from the stone age.

I do not believe we domesticated cats. I think they found us as we tried to gather in groups because it was the best place to find refuse and lots of insect and animal VERMIN. Cats protected us from disease and protected our food stores from vermin.

Without dogs and cats we would have never been able to leave our nomadic way of life to form communities and developed animal and plant agricultural practices.

Show some respect for the Dogs and Cats! Without them we would probably still be moving every few weeks and our children would be sleeping with rats and vermin around their bowers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love dogs got two. Ones a scottie so no pests in the area. Cats you can have my share.

Another job for illegals carrying all the stuff on that emergency list. Think I'll just stay at home.
    I told my daughter she could use my hydration pack for the 3 day Austin City Limits concert. She pulled out the water bladder and tubing and filled it with snacks cameras etc. Not what I had in mind when I made the offer. Haven't looked at it yet to see if it can go back together.

I've always been a realist (although some ex corporate managers think this word means pessamist). I see and feel the tension building and I don't live in a big or little city--I live in the country in Southern California, and the illegals are everywhere. I was in a large department store yesterday and the sales clerk was new to the store and the area. She used to work at this department store chain in the city of Covina, CA. It is an inland city. She was the only store clerk that wasn't bilingual in the Covina store (she was about 50 yrs old.) She used to eat lunch in her car, since all conversations in the mall were in Spanish. She had customers go to customer service to complain about her not being able to speak Spanish. The customer service department used to laugh (at this point). It was her decision to move, and she did. I am not mentioning the store name, because I am always in fear of retaliation, and I don't want anyone to be able to recognize who this clerk is.

I don't put signs on my truck because I fear retaliation. I have chosen to work behind the sceens, and be low profile, in public.

I believe, like others in the thread, that the spark will occur in a large city, which could be LA, and that the violence will spread to other cities, where illegals are emboldened. However, there is another spark that could ignite a similar response, and that is by terrorists. Whether they strike one city, or the 10 cities (mentioned in another thread) with dirty bombs or whatever, the terrorists will have met their objective--killing HUGE numbers of non Islamists. Most of the large cities in the US are filled with illegals, who are predominantly Catholic. Therefore, the terrorists will have met their first objective. Their second objective--disruption of our economy will be next. If I were an illegal, who survived the initial attack by a terrorist, I would be on foot with my family, on the move away from the big cities. I would do anything to feed my children, and this is what we, who don't live in big cities, need to prepare for--a secondary invasion of huge proportions--of scared, hungry, non English speaking, demanding people, who will take anything. This is the anarchy that government will not be able to control, where we must be prepared.

Hopefully, it won't happen.

Last week I listened to little school children arguing over this as they got off the bus. These kids were in middle school and yelling at each other. One kid was saying "I was born in Tenessee. I am an American." The Latino kid was yelling back "You don't know what you are talking about!"

You know it is getting hot when the children are drawing lines now.

W

Do a cart thingy. Cat carrier, weld to small and light frame, slap on small all-terrain bicycle tires, harness to dog ... Voila! And the cart could carry food/water for both cat and dog!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

have you ever tried to herd cats. Bahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Do a cart thingy. Cat carrier, weld to small and light frame, slap on small all-terrain bicycle tires, harness to dog ... Voila! And the cart could carry food/water for both cat and dog!
    yea, see just like illegal immigrations where we got to pay taxes to support them . Now the pooooor dog has got to carry the monkey (err cat) on his back.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast