Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes I feel it is coming too. Although I have never been able to figure out how many, we have an illegal alien house approximately 50 yards from us and with another one right next door to it. Six months ago a man and woman from South America purchased both houses and filled them both with illegal aliens.

Just this morning as my oldest child (teenager) and I were leaving to go somewhere, some of them were outside. They glanced at us, we glanced at them. We avoid eye contact, but they watch us quite often. I quietly said to my child, as we were getting into the car, "They know that we know." My child said, "I know." I said, "Oh well." We said nothing more.

I've thought about it. (Danger).

In all honesty, I believe even the little bit that our government is doing now is what is keeping the situation on my street in check.

They know that our government is at least yawning and stretching their arms, in other words at least moving a little. It appears to me that this is what is keeping it possible for us to safely remain here. (If we are safe?)
    BTW....they have a Pit Bull they are training to attack. I've told y'all this about 5 times...you're probably tired of hearing it. The police have come out once....after getting two separate calls from different families....we were one.

I fear bigger more wide spread violence could be coming more than the possibility of too much trouble right here within 50 yards. The tensions are rising, the signs are evident.

I pray to God, this president does not give in to it. If he does, it will happen again, only to be worse than the first time. Personally, I think it will start in California and spread across the country.

Quite honestly, it is all of you who allow me to face my fears about this and to remain vigilant but calm. Again, as always, I thank you so much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Footnote
    I'd like to reiterate that when the first group (we have the second round now) moved in six months ago, they were more bold as though they were taking a stand.

Many more government actions have been taking place over the past six months. It certainly appears evident to me that they must be hearing about this and I firmly believe that this is what has made it possible for us to not yet have been forced to move.

If I could ask God for one thing it would be for every country to be free and law-abiding. If that could not be possible, I would just ask him to please encourage my country's government to enforce our laws.

Does this make any sense ? I hope so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks y'all. The posts are about what I expected. I just thought it would be interesting to share this with you. Keep up the fight!

D.W.
    D.W.

I totally agree with everyone here. The threat is very real. But I say whatever it takes, seeing lettuce go for 6 dollars a head to undergoing riots in the streets--we must stand and fight when the time comes. These people have had it drilled into their heads that they actually belong here. When the order for deportation comes down, alot of them will be upset. Whatever happens, whatever we must endure, we must rise to the occassion. We cannot stand idlely by while illegals tell us what they are going to do.

"...against all enemies, both foreign and domestic..."

Interesting topic. I was in a town in El Salvador in the early 70's to see the ruins. The town was named Tazumal. I was told that it's unusual for a man in Tazumal to reach middle adult hood without having killed another man. They drink a brain rotting whiskey called esperito de cano. The n is supposed to have one of those wavy lines over it but it translates to spirit of cane. To top it off they all carry a machete which pretty much makes Saturday nights a bloody affair. I can see how MS13 got it's start in El Salvador.

Two years ago when Arizona was the first in the nation to pass Prop. 200, they purposely didn't create bumper stickers for the campaign because they were sure that people would vandalize cars that sported such stickers.

I now proudly display a Randy Graf and Ron Drake (who's running against Raul Grijalva) sticker on my car and thank goodness nothing has happened, but when I've gone to counter protest the open borders crowd at various times, I've either parked far away and walked in or I've been a little nervous that someone could do something to my car. It is a valid concern.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

The area I live in is 80% illegal and complicit mexicans so I can't display minuteman bumper stickers or anti-illegal signage. I'm already taking a chance having an American flag on my car, a big one flying on my front porch, two small one's in my backyard and a few flag stickers on my front windows.

I have numerous knives and baseball bats handy in case the situation gets ugly in the hood.

My family is already nervous about my activism as it is so until we un-elect the Illinois traitors currently in office and reclaim our land from illegal mexicans and their supporters I'll have to remain anonymous and work behind the scenes to undermine the enemy at every juncture.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes, there is a danger.

That main danger will be what might happen if things go into a highly volatile state such as what happened in France or during Katrina.

The opposition is highly aggressive and let's be honest here.

We are fighting lethal drug and human importing cartels that are protecting and expanding their 30+ billion dollar industry and they appear to have their fingers of influence into the Executive Branch of our own government.

The danger is compounded by the fact that the Spanish newspapers and radio stations are dehumanizing us and describing us as people that would hang and exterminate illegal aliens because of their race.

This is fueling a view of Americans that stand up on this issue that is worthy of harm in their eyes.

Each American that is standing up on this issue should exercise their 2nd Amendment rights, be trained and prepared, take security precautions, and keep an eye peeled and an ear to the ground.

The media and the government is sending the message that they can brutalize us and a cloak of silence will be placed over the event.

If we act against them then we will be admonished nationally for weeks.

The message is that our lives and the lives of those we love are worth less than a gang raping drug and illegal importing member of MS-13.

My wife once brought up the same concerns after I showed her the videos from Baldwin Park.

www.KirkbyTV.com

She asked "Do you have to be the one to do this?"

I answered "Look hon. We can either fight these people now while we still have a chance or we can wait about 5 years and things will be too far gone for us to fight and win. If we wait without fighting, we will still have to deal with these people and you can imagine what that will be like when they have the power and we do not."

We have to fight and we have to fight smart. Each person should weigh their own community and security levels.

People in high impact areas like S. CA and parts of AZ and TX need a weapon, a 'bug out' plan (10 Minutes later and the essentials and everyone are in the car), and a place to go fast if things catch fire on the streets.
    W
    William I would go a little further and say now days everyone need a bug out plan and try and stay stocked up with at least a 30 day supply of food and meds for the family as well as some where to go.

Being in hurricane ally I try to keep 60 to 90 days of everything I will need to be self sufficient plus if it getts real bad I can hook up my Mobile Hunting lodge and head for our property out in the boon docks.
    Bug Out Kit Suggestions:

http://www.geocities.com/hankmcintyre/Surv_List.html

I'm buying a backpack for our hound so she can carry her own damn food and water.

Still have not figured out a way to strap the cat to the dogs back yet lol.

W

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast