Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ncfm,

I do not appreciate your insults and knee jerk jump to the conclusion this is merely an ego conflict or as you state a "pissing contest'

In case you failed to notice, the conduct of Jim Gilchrist and our actions here involved over 90 organization leaders, a Presidential campaign, and multiple illegal immigration issues including AMNESTY proposals.

You obviously have a desire for the problem to just go away and are willing to write this exchange up to some character flaw on both our parts, but that is NOT THE CASE.

If you had been reading, you would recall that many of us followed your advise as letting things go and hiding them were what first came to mind for us as well.

While you may be newly exposed to this, many of us have been dealing with it in silence for over a year.

That tactic did not work and yes we DID make the sacrifices necessary for what we felt was the good of the movement.

These things are now out in the open because Jim Gilchrist is pushing a pro amnesty candidate for President across the nation and as a member of that campaign is attacking and threatening leaders in our movement with wild accusations and putting out false information under fake names!

If you think we should just sit here idly and hope this bogyman goes away, you are sadly mistaken and I take personal offense at your suggestion or claim that this conflict is the result of character deficiencies and self serving motivations on my part or the part of the unified movement leaders against Gilchrist and Huckabee.

So address Mr. Gilchrist if you like, but if you have a message for me and the other leaders in opposition that we are allowing our egos to run amok or self serving desires to harm things, you are mistaken.

William Gheen
    WELL SAID WILLIAM!!!!

ncfm

This isn't infighting, it's damage control.

Secondly, call the OC Register or search for Gilchrist in their archives. I think the LA Times has also been publishing as much information about him that they could get their hands on too. See for yourself what Gilchirst has been up to over the last year.

We have remained silent and dusted this under the rug, until Jim jumped up and proclaimed that 80% of America agreed with his endorsement of Huckabee, which was a mistake and a misrepresentation of the public's immigration position. Cracked Pot statements like that can not be allowed loose in the main stream, without swift and accurate rebuttal.

I don't really care if Jim is crazy, misguided, misunderstood, mistaken, confused, drunk... What matters to me is that his public persona represents border security and that he has become attached to a campaign, which is not worthy of any anti-illegal immigration advocate's endorsement, much less by a publicly perceived leader.

I have no respect for people that become puppets and allow their reputations to used political ploys to trick voters. In this case Huckster was after 80% of us. That being said, Gilchrist is no longer a good steward of his reputation and is acting irresponsible.

I look at the exposure of Gilchirst and Huckster as getting two birds with one stone. They are both unworthy to represent America's desire for immigration enforcement. We need to seperate the wheat from the chaff so the strong leaders can rise up and lead us to serious immigration enforcement legislation. We don't need hacks and pretenders pulling another Bush fake out on us.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Old Jimbo

Jimmy boy may be trying to bring down Huckabee's presidential hopes, from the inside, with all his disgusting emails, that are becoming public...

Nah.....he isn't that intelligent!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Honestly, a huge thank you to both Brook and William. Indeed I was a victim of crazy Gilchrist emails for an entire year since I supported Barbara Coe and Marvin Stewart. As a woman, it was intimidating and the first email he sent me he implied that I was a pedophile and drug dealer. I spent many hours crying and in fear of the threats. If I had an ego and did not care about the movement, I would have not stayed silent for everyone. I am quite disturbed that anyone would suggest otherwise. Keeping silent during a year of harrasment and threats for the better of the movement was not healthy for me, but I did it for America. I even played hostess and introduced Gilchrist at an event here in Southern California. How can anyone say that we are entering "pissing contests" and more concerned with our "egos", when we put the movement before our our health and best interests??

Thank you again to William, ALIPAC, & Brook!! Finally I feel some peace!! The best thing we can all do now is move on from this distraction and ignore Gilchrist! Quite frankly all his damage overshadows any of his past "contributions".

Who contributes the most to this movement - each of you!!! It is all of you making the calls to congress! It is all of you holding flags and signs at rallies!! It is all of you protecting the borders!! It is all of you that helped bring this illegal invasion problem to the forefront!!

We must always remember that a movement like ours will be targeted to weaken! People are used to create distractions and cause infighting. I learned from 2007. Here is to us remaining strong and vigilant in 2008!! Let's win America back!!

Gilchrist email

I have been on the Minuteman mailing list for several years and have never received any malicious or threatening emails. However, I did receive some nasty ones from the group that purloined the Minuteman mailing list and attempted to take over his organization. This was settled in court and Gilchrist won the case.

I was anxious to read the "threatening email" that you had provided the link to. However, I did not find it to be as you had suggested. It asked if anyone on any blog can say anything they want about someone and just because it is on the internet people are supposed to take it for "gospel truth?" That was what Gilchrist averred. He said should he read something distasteful about Brook on the internet and believe it just because it's there? Read the email again without your prejudices.

Then Gilchrist is accused of malicious libel? He was trying to say that everything printed about him isn't true and that he wouldn't believe anything read on the internet until he researched it and got the real facts.

You people are getting bent out of shape over misinterpretation.

Banned

Re: Gilchrist email

Quote Originally Posted by aladyofthelake
    I have been on the Minuteman mailing list for several years and have never received any malicious or threatening emails. However, I did receive some nasty ones from the group that purloined the Minuteman mailing list and attempted to take over his organization. This was settled in court and Gilchrist won the case.

I was anxious to read the "threatening email" that you had provided the link to. However, I did not find it to be as you had suggested. It asked if anyone on any blog can say anything they want about someone and just because it is on the internet people are supposed to take it for "gospel truth?" That was what Gilchrist averred. He said should he read something distasteful about Brook on the internet and believe it just because it's there? Read the email again without your prejudices.

Then Gilchrist is accused of malicious libel? He was trying to say that everything printed about him isn't true and that he wouldn't believe anything read on the internet until he researched it and got the real facts.

You Must be jims one and only friend !!!

I was one of those who originally was very skeptical of all the charges alleged to Gilchrist by Stewart, Coe and Courtney. I honestly thought it was an effort to bring down the Minutemen Project. It took me a while to see the light. But I have seen it and it is a very radiant light. Anyone who labels Brook, Ted Hayes and my good friend Chelene, among others at random, as pedophiles and perverts is beyond a nutcase. I certainly hope and pray that Little Jim has a lot of money in the bank to fight the soon to occur slander, libel and defamation suits that are staring him in the face like a 38 caliber. He's going to need every penny of it and the big house is not out of the question for him.

After another e-mail from little Jim last week, telling him to remove my name from his list, I proceeded to get another one. In that one, I challenged him, asking him "what part of 'remove' don't you understand"? I also challenged him on other points in his piece, including the bogus Perry Emerson name. He wrote back with a one line statement, saying that Perry is one of his staffers (or something like that). We all know that there is no such person and Mr. Gheen has correctly said so as well.

Continue to expose this fraudster (Gilchrist) as well as the wannabe from Arkansas running for president, Bill & everyone at ALIPAC. This is one evangelical Christian (me - and a staunch one at that) who knows a fraud when he sees one and Mike Huckabee wears that label. He certainly isn't fooling me. And although he may have won Iowa, the exposure of him being tied to a pedophile accuser (that being Gilchrist) needs to continue to be disseminated across the country. The whole nation is being misled if we think the Huckster, with the faux help and fraudulent reputation of Gilchrist, is going to secure the borders and release Ramos and Compean. I have a bridge here in Indiana to sell if anyone believes that.

Little Jim, continue stockpiling your coffers and be sure to take all of it for all the litigation coming your way for your thoroughly disgusting comments. What goes around comes around and payback will be sweet for those you equated as child molesters. The Bible is replete with cases of reaping what you sow. I absolutely 100% guarantee - it will happen.

Maybe you are a hidden member of the ACLU. They love defending the perverts. You must be in good company with their lawyers.

As you say "Cheers". And we will all say that as you become isolated out of the immigration reform movement and as we get back to the business of doing the job President G.W. (Guest Worker) Bush and his cronies won't do, that is securing the borders, building the fence (or wall) and watching the illegals repatriate themselves to their homelands.

www.stoptheaclu.org

mad
    I'm an unhappy camper this morning seeing the Huckster as the winner in Iowa. The news said the young people came out in droves; that is the only thing I can think of as to why an uneducated number of people voted for him.

Perhaps the young people have been programmed in their schools to participate even if they haven't spent the time to study the candidates.

I just read on Drudge that Duncan Hunter will not be allowed in the next Republican debate. I had high hopes of learning more about him and his history on the Illegal Invasion issue.
    "The founder's version: In Article I, Sect. 8, only Congress has the power to declare war, "War Powers Act" ...unless it is in the absolute bona fide defense of this country's borders."

Re: Gilchrist email

Quote Originally Posted by aladyofthelake

Jim is that you? Or is this Jack Sharpe? Or Perry? Is this one of the Many Faces of Jim Gilchrist or do we actually have a lone Gilchrist supporter that has finally shown up?

Is this Gollum or Smeagle?

The funny thing is that before this post, I have not received one e-mail or seen one post before now in support of Jim Gilchrist!

We have a first!

So tell us, do you support Jim's endorsement of Mike Huckabee as well?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mad
    Does anyone know Duncan Hunter's position on Illegal Invasion of our borders?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
    "The founder's version: In Article I, Sect. 8, only Congress has the power to declare war, "War Powers Act" ...unless it is in the absolute bona fide defense of this country's borders."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast