Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is what I got back from him on 1-2-08

Mark,

You are a delusional idiot. What money have I stolen? You mean the $70,000 borrowed against my home to keep the Minuteman Project going? How about the 7,000 hours of unpaid work I have invested? Where are any arrests? Where are any indictments? Have you reviewed the MMP audited financial statements posted on my web site? Of course not. You rely on gossip and the National Enquirer and Southern Poverty Law Center for your baseless “factsâ€

What's really scary is the political position huck will give to this bumb if huck gets elected. Imagine Gilchrist as Attorney General or head of Homeland Insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    What's really scary is the political position huck will give to this bumb if huck gets elected. Imagine Gilchrist as Attorney General or head of Homeland Insecurity.
    I wonder what the campaign managers of some of the other candidates would think about that email from such an upstanding member of the community and an endorser and spokesman for Mike Huckabee?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sense he is losing his grip, he knows people are on to him and the thought of his mini empire crashing has brought out the worst in him. For people like him the days are numered and they know it.

Gilchrist is scary

Yes, he is a crazy man who is power hungry! Look in his eyes! Not normal at all. But the fact is, I believe we already have lots like him in the Government!!
    Thanks for keeping us updated
    Take America back! Pray for our troups! Secure Borders

April
    His reality check is coming to him soon, he will realize that he is at the bottom of a garbage heap of his own making. His sanity appears to have been gone for a very long time. His power and control issues are the final nail in is coffin.

Jim

We feel like children that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. We can not remember when we have been so disappointed in someone we held in high esteem. We lost every bit of respect for you when you decided to back Huckabee whose immigration record left too much to be desired. We can not and will not support any action(s) associated with you or your organization. What happened to you? You have not been the same since the court issue with Simcox. Counseling was the best solution for at least one of us. Perhaps you might consider the same choice!

Former MMP supporters: Maryanne Dattoli, Virginia Dattoli
    Elnor Lovell, Alexander F Petzinger

Mr. Gilchrist's public meltdown isn't a good thing. I hope he, um, relaxes and realizes we're all on the same side. I'm not going to bash Gilchrist, because he has contributed something substantial to the anti-illegal immigration movement. I've never thought it a good idea to bash allies to your cause -- especially publicly.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Good grief!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    His reality check is coming to him soon, he will realize that he is at the bottom of a garbage heap of his own making. His sanity appears to have been gone for a very long time. His power and control issues are the final nail in is coffin.
    April-

I hope you are right! This whole thing scares me very much.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast