Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ncfm,

I do not appreciate your insults and knee jerk jump to the conclusion this is merely an ego conflict or as you state a "pissing contest'

In case you failed to notice, the conduct of Jim Gilchrist and our actions here involved over 90 organization leaders, a Presidential campaign, and multiple illegal immigration issues including AMNESTY proposals.

You obviously have a desire for the problem to just go away and are willing to write this exchange up to some character flaw on both our parts, but that is NOT THE CASE.

If you had been reading, you would recall that many of us followed your advise as letting things go and hiding them were what first came to mind for us as well.

While you may be newly exposed to this, many of us have been dealing with it in silence for over a year.

That tactic did not work and yes we DID make the sacrifices necessary for what we felt was the good of the movement.

These things are now out in the open because Jim Gilchrist is pushing a pro amnesty candidate for President across the nation and as a member of that campaign is attacking and threatening leaders in our movement with wild accusations and putting out false information under fake names!

If you think we should just sit here idly and hope this bogyman goes away, you are sadly mistaken and I take personal offense at your suggestion or claim that this conflict is the result of character deficiencies and self serving motivations on my part or the part of the unified movement leaders against Gilchrist and Huckabee.

So address Mr. Gilchrist if you like, but if you have a message for me and the other leaders in opposition that we are allowing our egos to run amok or self serving desires to harm things, you are mistaken.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Gilcrest email

Quote Originally Posted by beebie
    Obviously Gilchrist is sick. He needs help. If Huckabee has any credibility and wants to be a viable candidate, he should distance himself from him. In my opinion, they are birds of a feather.
    BINGO!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Thank you
    W my question from last night has been answered Im behind you 100%

I do want to inquire, if any of these false clams by JG have been made public by him... in say a speech or a news interview ???

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    J Thanks for raising my self esteem.
    I would email my disgust, but why boost his self-esteem (albeit a warped one) by sending off ANY email to this nut job. He would take it as attention and that he was still important, why give him that?

My opinion, let him sink to the bottom of his pit in silence and leave him there, why allow him to have more attention than he deserves?

W, yes, the Huckter campaign must not be doing that good for Jim Gilchrist to be acting like a rabid animal this way. Guess he thought he had lashed himself to a rising star and now must be wholly disappointed that the "star" is not rising.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William:

I'm glad to see that you have effectively responded to ncfm. S/he either dropped into the middle of the conversation or is located in Gilchrist's office.

I'm also happy to see that you are helping to respond to the outrageous email from Gilchrist. The dumbass needs to be pounded unmercifully for his slanderous statements as well as for selling out the illegal immigration movement.

Re: "The Constitution is just a G** damn piece of paper

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    I am shocked at sippy's signature:
    ""The Constitution is just a G** damn piece of paper!" George W. Bush, President and scumbag.'

I was all prepared to add my two cents on the Jim Gilchrest outrage when you stopped me dead in my tracks with that one. I admit President Bush let me (us) down on his immigration stance and one or two other things, but where would we be if John (swiftboat) Kerry had won the election?

I need to know where you got your quote, when, etc? I must see this for myself because I've met the man twice and don't believe he would say such a thing.
    Mad, now you know how I felt after I read this when BOOSH said it.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

mad
    =#FF0000 Mad, now you know how I felt after I read this when BOOSH said it.

I went to the site and read the entire article and am still in disbelief. I don't trust the messenger; the man who wrote the article. I believe the drive by media would have covered a remark like that for weeks if it could have been confirmed. Sorry.

The Constitution requires our government to protect our soverign nation; that to me includes our borders at all costs. Long live William!
    "The founder's version: In Article I, Sect. 8, only Congress has the power to declare war, "War Powers Act" ...unless it is in the absolute bona fide defense of this country's borders."

I too do not like seeing God's name repeatedly used in that manner.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    =#FF0000 Mad, now you know how I felt after I read this when BOOSH said it.

I went to the site and read the entire article and am still in disbelief. I don't trust the messenger; the man who wrote the article. I believe the drive by media would have covered a remark like that for weeks if it could have been confirmed. Sorry.

The Constitution requires our government to protect our soverign nation; that to me includes our borders at all costs. Long live William!
    Mad, whether or not you believe it is irrelevant to the fact that he did actually say it. In addition, many of the media did cover it. Of course, they weren't the MSM who obviously wouldn't publish this to protect our idiotic president.

Here's some more links for you.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 7779.shtml
    http://infowars.net/articles/december20 ... eocons.htm
    http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm
    http://www.counterpunch.org/leupp12142005.html
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Keep up the great work team. Continue to access as many sites as possible to get the news out on Huckabee. Email others to get them involved also.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast