Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Update:

Gilchrist and the Huckster may be in for a very unpleasant development tomorrow!

Stay tuned....

W
    staying tuned.....
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Update:

Gilchrist and the Huckster may be in for a very unpleasant development tomorrow!

Stay tuned....

W

I cant wait

What started all of this any way? I heard the Jim Gilchrist was going against his own people, I guess I missed main part.
    ------------------------

i, too, read it start to finish and did not see name calling. anybody who has seen my posts knows i'm 100% for ron paul and against illegal immigration. but if you really read it without looking for insults, it does say that just because somebody says it doesn't make it true. i can't get it to come up now, but the reason i never posted anything about this it that i read it the same way as aladyofthelake. let's don't jump the gun and come off as a bit too fanatical. it's important that we be taken seriously, so playing stupid word games is simply not worth the possible negative fallout.

btw, i got an interesting email from the texas gop today. it's a survey about illegal immigration. they have no way of knowing whether you live in texas, so jump in there and tell them how you feel.

www.texasgop.org/survey

Duh
    This is the first I've heard of this. How very sad. I agree it's a pity the illegal immigration movement has become fractured. Can someone give a brief description of what happened to Jim G--how the split or meltdown started in the first place, way back when?

One thing for sure, it's never wise to accuse (or pretend to accuse, just to make a point) anyone of such sick and horrible things relating to kids. Moreover, if someone is obsessed with accusing so many others of these evil behaviors, it's likely that the accuser himself is guilty of these things. Scary stuff.

Duh
    Duh

Gilchrist

My response to DUH. I agree with your statement. I learned many years ago through forced seminar involvement (my boss insisted) that if I can keep my finger pointed at you noone will pay attention to what I am doing. We should all be paying more attention to the people doing the finger pointing. Much can be found hiding in plain view. Enough said!

Bettybopper - - Thanks for that link to Texas GOP. I've been in touch with the AZ GOP and the National GOP but this was the first time on TX for me. The questions were rather interesting too. I'm always interested in seeing the "slant" with which the questions are asked.
    "The Second Amendment is the RESET button of the United States Constitution." — Doug McKay

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    This is the first I've heard of this. How very sad. I agree it's a pity the illegal immigration movement has become fractured. Can someone give a brief description of what happened to Jim G--how the split or meltdown started in the first place, way back when?

One thing for sure, it's never wise to accuse (or pretend to accuse, just to make a point) anyone of such sick and horrible things relating to kids. Moreover, if someone is obsessed with accusing so many others of these evil behaviors, it's likely that the accuser himself is guilty of these things. Scary stuff.

Duh
    Duh,

You have hit the nail on the head.

Gilchrist first went on attack in some behind the scenes emails accusing ALIPAC of financial improprieties and failure to disclose our books. He found out later that all our books have been online since go and backed off the charge.

Funny thing is that Gilchrist is the one in hot water over finances and received national bad press for not disclosing finances.

Your theory is correct and psychologists call it "projection" when you accuse others of things you hate or fear most about yourself.

That leaves the open question of why Jim Gilchrist has accused at least three other leaders of pedophilia without a shred of evidence to suggest that?

Very scary stuff.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    William,

-- Gilchrist first went on attack in some behind the scenes emails accusing ALIPAC of financial improprieties --

What I don't get is WHY? Why does he attack fellow supporters who are devoted to the same cause? Is it a matter of ego, greed, power, flipping out, "all of the above," or something else?

-- Funny thing is that Gilchrist is the one in hot water over finances and received national bad press for not disclosing finances. --

Very sad. I had such respect for him.

-- Your theory is correct and psychologists call it "projection" when you accuse others of things you hate or fear most about yourself. --

I didn't know there is a term for this (thanks for mentioning it). I've experienced it in the past with a charismatic leader who, as it turned out, was a master of "projection." Once he was exposed, words that came to mind included: deceptive, cruel, selfish and despicable.

Duh
    Duh

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567