Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    God bless America, God bless all the immigrants in America, illegal and legal.
    Sorry bub, illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign criminals. Go back to school and you might learn the difference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blue Jersey, if you really did go to college you probably should ask for a refund.

The illegals must go!

Illegals go home!

Nothing else will stop the flood!

Nothing else will stop or reverse this disaster in motion!

Amnesty is any change in the law allowing the illegals to stay!

Secure the border! Crack down on employers! Cut off taxpayer benefits to illegals! Empower local police to enforce immigration laws!

Take back America city by city and state by state.

What blue has to say in this debate does not matter. He is a foreign national and has no rights under the US Constitution to affect the policies of this nation.

We are US Citizens, voters, and under Article 11 we have every right to demand that our current laws are enforced and not further usurped by illegal aliens and their corporate sponsors in DC.

If that crowd wins, then America will become the land of the ruled. Not the self governed.

All that made America once a great nation will be no more.

We will all be slaves if we are not already.

We all have to fight back!

We are fighting for our lives, fighting for our nation, fighting for our way of life, fighting for our Republic!

I could care less what some illegal alien or citizen of another country that does not support our laws and citizens has to say about it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Blue Jersey, if you really did go to college you probably should ask for a refund.
    ANDY
    news flash! We're the one's who should probably be getting that refund!!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Don't be so sure. I can insert a cat dropping into a box of fine chocolates, but that doesn't make it a bon bon.
    OMG Crocket...I am laughing so hard...I had to use my inhalers...to breath....
    This is all too funny

Probably blue paid $5,000 to 8,000 to his girlfriend to get married as it's very common for them to do it...

2ndamendsis...now that is one fine piggy
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    2ndamendsis...now that is one fine piggy
    Gross, isn't it RED?

I thought it was complimentary to Crockets specially made cat dropping bon bons while you had an inhaler stuck up your nose or wherever you put those things

Banned
    Hello
    My name is greg
    Im a new guy , if i read the first and second part of the opening statement right
    there is a law that says if you are given legal status while here ilegal you can be revoked . If you knowingly decived this goverment that is .
    but let me check . and ill get back to this one

This is why i can never take the position of tancredo on illegal immigration.Im for alting illegal immigration and stopping future flood of immigration, but can not support mass deportation and the break up of millions of families..You can call me a OBL or whatever, but i feel my causes are just and human and eventhought they are illegal, they are still humans with a heart just like you and i.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime I hear "break up families" I just don't understand??? Take them with you..why would you leave them behind??..
    Your story will not sway the thoughts of most True Americans...we have had it with what YOU CAME HERE FOR..just because you (illegals) want a "BETTER LIFE"..does not give YOU the RIGHT to break our laws...I want a better life, as well...does that give ME the right to (rob a bank)..no..don't think so..JUST BECAUSE I WANT A BETTER LIFE"...this whole sob story is getting really old, and THANK GOD..the AMERICAN CITIZENS, are taking action..so your statement about it being inevitable
    IS TRUE...it is inevitable that ILLEGALS will be deported, and inevitable that the MASSIVE INVASION will soon be stopped!!! You (illegals) have awakened the sleeping Giant, and the AMERICAN CITIZENS of this country will continue to take action and RIGHT THIS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!