Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I love your little avatars or what ever thy are ...2ndamendsis and JadedBaztard
    Always admire 2nd's little smiley's etc. Wish I could PM you to find out where in the heck you find all that good stuff.
    ANNIE
    I'd love to help ya

Pssst......I'm going thru a phase, lol....recently learned how to do it!
    Jean & Dixie walked me thru it so it's like being a little kid in a candy store.

Do you know how to get the little pics into the photo thingy?
    I bet! I would be the same way. I don't know how to get the pics on, I went to Tancredo's kickoff and can't even get those pics up. Maybe I can connect with you through another avenue instead of in this public forum.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey

here's Mitchell's website and his views on immigration:
    http://harry2006.com/Issues.asp

-----
    "I oppose amnesty and will not support it. Still, we must deal with the millions of illegal immigrants who are already here. Catching and deporting 11 million illegal immigrants, as some have suggested, is neither realistic nor wise. I believe we should give families an opportunity to gain legal status if they pay a penalty for breaking the law, pay their taxes, learn English, and hold a job for a period of years."
    -----

I agree with Mitchell that deporting 11 millions people is very draconians and no modern country have ever tried to round up such a large group of people....So again, when you hear this huge lie that Mitchell ran on the right of JD Hayworth, you will know he's again lying and this is why he no longer represent his district.
    IF, AND IT WILL HAPPEN, IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE ENFORCE AND THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY. IF THERE IS NOT WORK ILLEGALLY FOR THEM, THEY WILL DEPORT THEMSELVES AND THEY WILL NOT COME. AMNESTY WILL NOT BE GIVEN BEFORE ENFORCEMENT.
    THEY CAN BE DEPORTED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THE 30s AND 50s. IT HAS BEEN DONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO. THEY CAN BE DEPORTED ONE AT A TIME JUST AS THEY CAME.
    [quote:1urzbxpr]
    So, you need to understand that the Blue dog does not share Tancredo approach on immigration and most of them define amnesty differently then ALIPAC and Tancredo...They agree with Bush that amnesty is granting illegal immigration citizenship right away and if you make them pay taxes, learn english and other stuff, its not amnesty.And finally, to debunk this huge myth that blue dog democrats will cross over to support tancredo, mostly the freshman democrats, i will suggest you to go to fairUS website and you will see that those freshman democrats arent Tancredo-nites, not even close
    If you go to the URL above, you will understand why amnesty will pass later this year and there's nothing you nor i can do about it...Your battle should be to make sure that the amnesty have strong enforcement amendments in it...You no longer have a say on this debate and can only hope immigration laws will now be enforce after the amnesty.[/quote:1urzbxpr]

PAYING TAXES, LEARNING ENGLISH AND IN NOT A PENALTY. ANMESTY BY ANY NAME IS STILL AMNESTY AND IT WILL NOT PASS BEFORE ENFORCEMENT.
    ENFORCEMENT WILL COME BEFORE ANY TALK OF AMNESTY.
    WE DO NOT LET CRIMINAL PAY A PENALTY AND GO FREE. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A CRIME.

BlueJersey.....
    You keep referring to anti-immigrants. Get a clue and realize most of us here are against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, ie, ILLEGAL ALIENS that have taken it upon themselves to stomp on our laws and try to rub our faces in their arrogant behaviour. Let's see someone go to Mexico and get the kind of respect and handouts they get here. It wouldn't happen and you know it. They'd be lucky when they were thrown in jail, if they actually got a meal.
    We're sick of the pandering, the lies, the misuse of taxpayers dollars. We're sick of it and we aren't going to take it anymore!
    So why don't you join a forum that really cares instead of trying to tell us what we should be thinking. 'Cuz you'd be talkin' to the wrong group here.
    It's all about Rule of Law.......

Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    BlueJersey.....
    You keep referring to anti-immigrants. Get a clue and realize most of us here are against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, ie, ILLEGAL ALIENS that have taken it upon themselves to stomp on our laws and try to rub our faces in their arrogant behaviour. Let's see someone go to Mexico and get the kind of respect and handouts they get here. It wouldn't happen and you know it. They'd be lucky when they were thrown in jail, if they actually got a meal.
    We're sick of the pandering, the lies, the misuse of taxpayers dollars. We're sick of it and we aren't going to take it anymore!
    So why don't you join a forum that really cares instead of trying to tell us what we should be thinking. 'Cuz you'd be talkin' to the wrong group here.
    It's all about Rule of Law.......
    Right on BlueInky! They also resort to calling us anti-immigrant. So tired, so old. Wish they could come up with something new.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Dyehard, what im trying to make you aware of is that their definition of amnesty is not the same as your definition of amnesty..Now whether your definition is the right one is another debate into itself..What im saying is that this is how the blue dogs,Bush, Pelosi, McCain and many others define amnesty.

Now, to be frank with you, i do agree with your definition of amnesty, but i also think there's nothing wrong with amnesty IF you also do the enforcement part of it.

The 86 bill was a good bill but the problem with it was they didnt do the enforcement part of it...Back then, immigration wasnt a huge issue like it currently is and im certain that the enforcement part of the senate bill will be enforce because those people will have millions of eye balls on them...I know everyone on this message board uses the 86 amnesty to why they support their draconian' deport them all" immigration bill, but im 100% sure their bill will not pass because again, the dems arent going to bring up such an extreme bill because they are trying to lock up the hispanic votes.

ICE are starting to go after illegal immigrants and i personaly know someone that had been picked up throught one of their raids..Those times are the worst of times if you are an illgal immigrants and thousands of jobs are starting to seek out who might be illegal and fire them, something they might have never done because of recent ICE activities...Those people are now making sure you're legal before they hire you..Just in my job alone, they ran a social security check on every single employees and were able to finds that 10 employees were using fake numbers and they all got fired..Something they would have never done if it wasnt for the ICE raids and immigration debate.

Anyway, i really think that those guys will enforce the law, but Bush understand that you will never please ALIPAC and the Tancredonites unless you make ICE raid every single hispanic communties nationwide and if it means racial profiling hispanic then let it be...This is why Bush no longer care about what you think about illegal immigration and he's willing to work with the democrats on immigration because they have a more moderate stance on immigration then so many conservatives in the house....Bush only needs about 20 house republicans and he will get them to support him, just ask jeff flake, cannon and the 3 cubans in south florida..He will not get the majority of the house republicans but will get just enought to get it throught the house with the help of pelosi making the dems vote on the party line.

AnnieAlone-
    Soooooooo True!

Dyehard, what im trying to make you aware is that their definition of amnesty is not the same as your definition of amnesty..Now whether your definition is the right one is another debate into itself..What im saying is that this is how the blue dogs,Bush, Pelosi, McCain and many others define amnesty.
    Please look in a DICTIONARY, JERSEY.

We're not playing symantics when it concerns our Country and our Sovereignty.

NJ has a very serious problem with ILLEGALS of all nationalities. We are being sucked dry by criminal Law Breakers. They must be sent home without question. They are over 20% in our prisons, creating a Medical Crisis in our hospitals, destroying our schools and murdering people by driving illegally on our NJ roads.

No AMNESTY will change that but it will INCREASE the problem 10 fold by virtue of extended families and other minute details in the bogus legislation.

Let's get down to where the rubber meets the road and speak the facts...the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BlueJersey -

Just for the sake of argument, even if amnesty progresses, everyone here will keep fighting to the bitter end. That is a characteristic of a true American, fighting for what is right for you and your fellow Americans no matter what the corrupt ruling party is trying to do. Obviously you didn't pick that up on the road to being an American because you took the shortcut. If you had to work hard at attaining your citizenship and actually earn it, you might not be so willing to give it away to anyone who wants it for selfish reasons.

Also, please don't compare our ancestors or previous migrations to the grotesque amount of foreign nationals that are overwhelming our country. Never before in our history has anything been like this, in the sheer numbers and corruption.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Just a couple of points, BlueJersey. First off, the unemployment figures only take into consideration those who are collecting unemployment and/or still actively seeking work. It does not count those who have run their unemployment benefits out or are now on welfare. It also does not count those who lost full-time, well-paying jobs with benefits and only managed to replace them with part time, minimum wage jobs w/no benefits. Also I believe many Americans are greatly in debt.

Second, what is going on now is not "fair trade." NAFTA and CAFTA is one of the reasons that many of these poor people from south of the border are streaming in here. There is no benefit to the American people to artificially flood the labor market with cheap labor.

Third, who do you think did these jobs before the illegals started flooding in? The area I presently live in does not have a huge illegal presence. The jobs here are held by American citizens: car washes, retail clerks, fast food workers, health care aides, janitors, laundry workers, housekeepers in the motels, as well as construction workers, painters, roofers, etc. So obviously these are jobs Americans WILL do because they ARE doing them in my area.

If you want more information on this, you could check out the meatpacking industry. Twenty years ago these jobs paid $20/hr. with benefits. When the illegals flooded into the country, the businesses started cutting back the wages until they were half of what they had been with no benefits. Tell me again how this benefits Americans.

But, all of this is beside the point. The point is that we have immigration laws and we have the right to expect that these laws be respected. You did not answer my question as to why America does not have the right to expect that its immigration laws be respected and enforced. You also did not respond to the number of Americans who are the victims of crimes committed by illegals. And just to save you the effort--yes, we have our own home-grown criminals; however, that does not justify importing the criminals from foreign countries.

Another factor I could mention is this: our immigration system is already overwhelmed and backlogged. How do you think, in this time when we are in danger of terrorist attack, that our immigration officials will be able to efficiently process the millions of illegals who will be applying to have their status adjusted along with their applications to bring their families in? Do you think that perhaps some bad guys might take advantage of this situation and slip through?

Im a green card holder and if you dont like the law that says an illegal immigrant can marry his girlfriend and get legal status, then go complain to your representative about it.Those law were put in place to not break families apart.Those are the law and i followed them to the letter..Dont get upset at me because i was able to gain legal status. I came here illegaly but i never gave up and followed my dream and now look at me.I didnt listen to people like you that kept telling me that im a scum bag and i should go back home..The U.S.A is my home and you should live with this fact.You can no longer call me a stupid illegal alien because im now on a fast track to Full US citizenship rights

In a year or so, ill be able to apply for U.S citizenship and i will have the same exact rights that you have..You will no longer be able to look down to me and degrade me...I know this makes you upset but there's nothing you can do about it...You will learn how to live with hard working immigrants such as myself.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast