Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    Im a green card holder and if you dont like the law that says an illegal immigrant can marry his girlfriend and get legal status, then go complain to your representative about it.
    Sounds like a good idea, I think that is something that should be included in "comprehensive immigration reform", which in our case means making the traitors in Washington DC comprehend that any amnesty it treason.
    I think I'd take the whole Green Card story from this guy with a little salt. It is not so simple to marry a citizen and obtain legal status. Ask that Congressman on the East coast that married a South American student. An alien trying to marry first then get right with the laws could face deportation. Blue Jersey could help here by illustrating the process he used and by which forms?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Five years of residency: Applicants must have lived legally in or under the jurisdiction of the United States for a minimum of five years to apply for naturalization.
    Now taken into account that only one law was broken he’s gone but if you break one for the purpose to deceive the government you’re breaking a bunch.
    The marriage law does not over ride the 5 year law if you read the application correctly.
    If what this man says is true then any person who got to become an American while here illegal is O U T out of here.
    This is just one law that I read to be broken I’m looking into the 10 others of the revocation of citizenships.

loserville, there's just something off about this whole scenario. First of all he stated that he was sent here to live with his sister at the age of 12 after the death of his mother. Now, granted a 12 year old who lost his mom sure isn't thinking about immigration status. However, someone else should have. If his sister was his next of kin, and there was nobody else to care for him, he should have been able to adjust his status based on humanitarian grounds. Yet, he says it wasn't until high school when he went for a job where he realized he was illegal! Something just doesn't fit here.

Banned
    beter yet after reading the opening post all the way through. Its only in requierment of my rubber boots, not my time

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    What is OBL?
    Cindy, its Open Border Lobbyists.
    Thank you, Sippy. I associate it with Osama Bin Laden.
    Well Cindy. I guess you could put them both in the same category. Since both want to destroy the United States.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

April
    If that crowd wins, then America will become the land of the ruled. Not the self governed.

All that made America once a great nation will be no more.

We will all be slaves if we are not already.

We all have to fight back!

We are fighting for our lives, fighting for our nation, fighting for our way of life, fighting for our Republic!

I could care less what some illegal alien or citizen of another country that does not support our laws and citizens has to say about it.
    W.

.....definitely worth enlarging!!!!!

We are fighting for our lives, fighting for our nation, fighting for our way of life, fighting for our Republic
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The illegals must go!

Illegals go home!

Nothing else will stop the flood!

Nothing else will stop or reverse this disaster in motion!

Amnesty is any change in the law allowing the illegals to stay!

Secure the border! Crack down on employers! Cut off taxpayer benefits to illegals! Empower local police to enforce immigration laws!

Take back America city by city and state by state.

What blue has to say in this debate does not matter. He is a foreign national and has no rights under the US Constitution to affect the policies of this nation.

We are US Citizens, voters, and under Article 11 we have every right to demand that our current laws are enforced and not further usurped by illegal aliens and their corporate sponsors in DC.

If that crowd wins, then America will become the land of the ruled. Not the self governed.

All that made America once a great nation will be no more.

We will all be slaves if we are not already.

We are fighting for our lives, fighting for our nation, fighting for our way of life, fighting for our Republic!

I could care less what some illegal alien or citizen of another country that does not support our laws and citizens has to say about it.

W

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The law that states that an illegal immigrant could marry a U.S Citizen and get his/her status adjusted, will never be repealed because it was created for the sole reason of keeping families together...I dont think you'll get the support to repeal this and your lawmakers would probably explain to you why.Why now, you should think about ways to stop the upcoming amnesty instead of worrying about a law that's been here for a whyle.

Same thing with the law that states that the baby of an illegal immigrant is a U.S citizen...Ive heard a lot of people talking about trying to get this law repealed, but i just dont see it and they are just wasting their time instead of fighting off the upcoming amnetsy..
    The court has already ruled on this matter and you will need 2/3 of the house and senate to pass such an amendment and you know the democrats would never go along with repealing this law...Good luck in convincing pelosi why she should listen to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    The law that states that an illegal immigrant could marry a U.S Citizen and get his/her status adjusted, will never be repealed because it was created for the sole reason of keeping families together...I dont think you'll get the support to repeal this and your lawmakers would probably explain to you why.Why now, you should think about ways to stop the upcoming amnesty instead of worrying about a law that's been here for a whyle.

Same thing with the law that states that the baby of an illegal immigrant is a U.S citizen...Ive heard a lot of people talking about trying to get this law repealed, but i just dont see it and they are just wasting their time instead of fighting off the upcoming amnetsy..
    The court has already ruled on this matter and you will need 2/3 of the house and senate to pass such an amendment and you know the democrats would never go along with repealing this law...Good luck in convincing pelosi why she should listen to you.
    Sorry, interloper, but THERE IS NO LAW THAT SAYS THAT THE BABY OF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A US CITIZEN. NONE. The court has not ruled on the matter, and anyone who told you that it had is lying.