Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is OBL?

The American people will not tolerate Amnesty for any reason. We are sick and tired of having this pro-illegal crap shoved down our collective throats.

American's have had their fill of granting amnesty to ungrateful invaders who are raping the system and bringing in more illegals. This is America, not a thrid world country.

Excuse me, but the spring marches were what galvanized me into action. There were many more like me. The vast majority of Americans are fed up with illegal aliens, their supporters, and their demands. I was so angry when I saw all of the foreign flags flying in the streets of my country and these foreign invaders "demanding" their "rights." The fact that there was a negative response from the American public caused them to switch to American flags in their subsequent march, but the cat was out of the bag. We could already see what they were all about, especially with their "This is our continent" signs and "Europeans go home." On the contrary, it did not intimidate me, it made me want to fight harder.

Re: Amnesty is inavitable

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    .........attented grammar school, high school and college in the U.S......
    inavitable
    Huh? Guess that doesn't say much for our educational system.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    What is OBL?
    Cindy, its Open Border Lobbyists.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Excuse me, but the spring marches were what galvanized me into action. There were many more like me. The vast majority of Americans are fed up with illegal aliens, their supporters, and their demands. I was so angry when I saw all of the foreign flags flying in the streets of my country and these foreign invaders "demanding" their "rights." The fact that there was a negative response from the American public caused them to switch to American flags in their subsequent march, but the cat was out of the bag. We could already see what they were all about, especially with their "This is our continent" signs and "Europeans go home." On the contrary, it did not intimidate me, it made me want to fight harder.
    I feel the same way. I was fed up before the marches, but I was absolutely livid when these idiots took to the streets, waved their pathetic flag, and then demanded amnesty.
    WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    What is OBL?
    Cindy, its Open Border Lobbyists.
    Thank you, Sippy. I associate it with Osama Bin Laden.

Dribble indeed. This again

I knew you guys would accuse me of marrying my long time girlfriend for a green card, but if you want to be small minded, then go ahead.
    All ill say about this is, me and my wife are very much in love with each other and not all Illegal immigrants marries for green card.We started dating as freshman in high school and she's not some woman that i just met, so please refrain from labeling me as a fraudster.

This is the problem with the anti-illegal immigration group, they seem to only be interested in demonizing immigrants even if you went throught the process in adjusting your status "legaly".If you dont like the law that says illegal immigrants that are married to U.S citizens can adjust their status, then maybe you should write your reprensentative and ask them to speak out against it, but i have a feeling that they wont even bother taking on this fight since they will have a tought time blocking the senate immigration bill that is schedule to come up in february.

But anyway, let me move on.
    I've heard a lot of statement from republicans and members of this website claiming that somehow, the Blue-dog democrats advocates an 'enforcement-only" approach on immigration.If you really think so, then you will be very disappointed once you learn how many of them does support a 'comprehensive"approach to handling immigration..Comprehnsive=senate immigration bill...Ive never seen a blue dog democrats go on the house floor and preach the tancredo beliefs on immigration..Now why is that?..IF they feel so strongly about illegal immigration as ted poe and the other anti-immigration lawmakers that speaks on the house floor about immigration, then they should do the same.

From the top of my head, i can only think of only one house democrats that takes a 'Tacredo-like" approach on immigration, and althought i forgot his name, i know he's from the state of oregon.He's the only member on the democratic side that advocate mass deportation, attrition by starvation, with no guest-worker, and he's definatly in the minority inside his own party.

Ive also heard a lot of talks that "all" freshmen democrats members ran on mass deportation, attrition by starvation, and ive even heard JD Hayworth of all people say that he was defeated because, Harry Mitchell took in even more extrimist draconian approach on immigration then him, and i couldnt believe it when i heard him repeat such a huge lie again and again.

I will suggest everyone here to go to the "Harry Mitchell "website and take a look for yourself on what his views are on illegal immigration.

here's Mitchell's website and his views on immigration:
    http://harry2006.com/Issues.asp

Here's the money quote made by Harry Mitchel, the guy that Hayworth claimed took an even more extrimist approach then him.
    -----
    "I oppose amnesty and will not support it. Still, we must deal with the millions of illegal immigrants who are already here. Catching and deporting 11 million illegal immigrants, as some have suggested, is neither realistic nor wise. I believe we should give families an opportunity to gain legal status if they pay a penalty for breaking the law, pay their taxes, learn English, and hold a job for a period of years."
    -----

I agree with Mitchell that deporting 11 millions people is very draconians and no modern country have ever tried to round up such a large group of people....So again, when you hear this huge lie that Mitchell ran on the right of JD Hayworth, you will know he's again lying and this is why he no longer represent his district.

All frenshmen democrats, including new blue dogs, ran just like Mitchell on immigration and this myth that they all ran just like Tancredo, is again one of the biggest lie ive heard repeated on this website and other anti-illegal immigration website.

Althought all of them clearly stated they werent for amnesty, they also stated that the senate bill is not amnesty.

What you need to understand is that Tancredo definition of amnesty is very different from the blue-dog amnesty...Tancredo definition of amnesty is, if an illegal immigrant is able to adjust his or her status throught any immigration bill, then it is amnesty...The blue dog definition of amnesty is, an immigrants that gets granted citizenship right away without paying back taxes, or learning how to speak english etc etc, you get the point.

So, you need to understand that the Blue dog does not share Tancredo approach on immigration and most of them define amnesty differently then ALIPAC and Tancredo...They agree with Bush that amnesty is granting illegal immigration citizenship right away and if you make them pay taxes, learn english and other stuff, its not amnesty.

And finally, to debunk this huge myth that blue dog democrats will cross over to support tancredo, mostly the freshman democrats, i will suggest you to go to fairUS website and you will see that those freshman democrats arent Tancredo-nites, not even close

If you go to the URL above, you will understand why amnesty will pass later this year and there's nothing you nor i can do about it...Your battle should be to make sure that the amnesty have strong enforcement amendments in it...You no longer have a say on this debate and can only hope immigration laws will now be enforce after the amnesty.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-18-2013 at 10:42 PM.

blue dog democrats
    Hello I know several that have turned...hate to info you
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast