Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Speaking of lost causes!!! Here the message from Senator Salazar. WHAT A TRAITOR!!!!!

Subject: A message from Senator Ken Salazar
    Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:17:22 -0400

Thank you for contacting me regarding the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

I support the goals of the DREAM Act (S.774). I believe that students with long-standing ties to the United States, who have attended our schools, graduated, and demonstrated good moral character, should be given the opportunity to attend American colleges and universities and become fully integrated in our society.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    Fax this back to him with a message that it is not the will of 80 % of the taxpayers who are struggleing to pay for their own kids .WE DO NOT WANT OUR TAX MONEY TO PAY FOR ILLEGALS, this country does not just belong to the 100 Senators sitting up there in DC. It is time to start paying attention to what we want OUR money spent on!! Stop craming these illegals down the taxpayers throat!!!!
    I have already faxed him back that the majority of Americans are tired of footing the bill for illegals and their children and we are no going to take it anymore. I told him Senators who do not listen to the people should not be in office and he can look forward to vacating his ASAP.
    Sounds good!! What a stupid ass but then Craig is two!, they just don't get it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The very day that horrible immigration bill was defeated, I knew this was going to be the next maneuver. Sneak it in with some other bill.

Minnie ... I'm in the same boat you are. Nelson and Martinez are about as valuable as two bumps on a log!

Scept

P.S. I still write to and phone other more sensible Senators though.

I also phone Representatives. I figure it gives them a heads up ahead of time if that be the case!

THERE IS DURBIN WITH THE FRANKESTEIN AGAIN !!!!! CSPAN

ProudAmerican1,
    As you can see we are very busy trying to save our country from uninvited illegal aliens, who would probably make terrible citizens as they don't seem to have the nerve to fight for the country they are running from.
    I myself am sick of paying for people who feel they are entitled to my pay check!
    Please go bother someone else or help the other side you evidently are not an American Patriot or give a damn about the destruction of this Nation.
    I have a good Idea spend alittle time and learn what the affect of over population has on most countries. You will find a 3rd world country everytime.
    Go educate your self so you may become useful to your country, since you are evidently not from here.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="proudAmerican1"]Why is this forum full of so much hatred? Don’t you people have better things to do with your pathetic little life? There are so many closet racists concentrated in this pathetic forum that it has become so funny to me. “Let’s fire up the machine “ hahahahahahaha. It’s funny how many of you pretend to be patriotic, but have done nothing to defend the freedom of this country. I know more non-citizens in the U.S army than many of you have friends. Oh, I have another question? Why are most of the racist (meaning you) overweight and obese? Most of the women that hate the immigrants are ugly and fat, and the men are no models with their big a$$ beer bellies. Are you guys trying to feel better by treating other like doormats? I would also feel sad and depress lf I looked like that (please refer to your own pictures). If you guys were in the shoes of most of these people, you would have done the same thing!!!!!!! So don’t come at me with you pathetic answers and say “uhhhhh my ancestors came here legallyâ€

Most of the women that hate the immigrants are ugly and fat, and the men are no models with their big a$$ beer bellies
    I especially like your use of logic when making an argument.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Most of the women that hate the immigrants are ugly and fat, and the men are no models with their big a$$ beer bellies
    Yes. apropos, here is a real educated person,I doubt if he qualifies for that in-state tuition!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Yes. apropos, here is a real educated person,I doubt if he qualifies for that in-state tuition!

It's obvious the trolls are hitting the DREAM action alerts hard because they want the threads deleted. It's best to keep this thread clear of any disruptions or differing opinions. If they want to debate, let them start a new thread.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Forgive me...so much to keep up on. When will the bill the dream act is tacked onto come up for a vote?

When Durbin comes up for reelection we Illinoisians will try to find a better candidate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast