Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just completed a little recon mission on one of the opposition’s sites. I am not going to reveal the site because I know they monitor this site. Many of the posters are using their entire family to work the phones contacting Senators. There are many posts bragging of turning Senators to support the Dream Act. We need to fire up the machine and flood the phone banks to counter the illegal aliens calling our elected officials!

JAK
    CNN... explosion in New York!!!! Just tuning in.. don't know what is happening!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    CNN... explosion in New York!!!! Just tuning in.. don't know what is happening!!!!!!
    I'm watching but know if they will tell us the truth.

Beck, is on immigration!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD,
    Check your PM

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Said it was a steam pipe that burst! Who knows what we can believe anymore...there are so many lying to us these days!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    SOSAD,
    Check your PM
    Sorry there's nothing there, try again!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Said it was a steam pipe that burst! Who knows what we can believe anymore...there are so many lying to us these days!
    JAK, I do believe if an atom bomb droped on us they would lie about it, we have had an awful lot of accidents, I am convinced they would not tell the truth and we know they have let alot of enemys in through the borders!!

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    SOSAD,
    Check your PM
    htxpert, I don't know what is going on I sent you 2 PM's they show up in my out box but not in my sent box.

htxpert, I don't know what is going on I sent you 2 PM's they show up in my out box but not in my sent box.
    Resent PM

In addition to allowing immigrants to get legal status from military service, the DREAM Act also would grant legal status for attending two years of college.
    This is lucicrous. First, why are we actively seeking non-citizen (illegal aliens) to serve in our military. We have no idea where their aliegence lies. Most likely, it is with the country they just left to come here. Let me illustrate an example...the Zetas who are a ruthless, ultra violent gang that acts as para-military protection for various Mexican drug cartels. Many of them got their military training by enlisting in the U.S. armed services. Secondly, giving an illegal alien citizenship for attending 2 years of college here is an insult to the American citizen.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast