Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am more than half way down the list of faxing and a little surprised I have not gotten 1 busy signal, I hope this is not an indication that people are not involved trying to stop these traitors, with these important issues. If Americans go back to sleep we are in trouble and they will win.
    I wonder if any other organizations are aware of this. I just found out about it. It seems they are being very sneaky about it, not only trying to float it, but also because they are doing this so soon after the amnesty bill. I'll make sure the few groups I'm in are aware of this, since this is the first I've heard of it.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Wyurm, glad you joined us!!
    Yes this is what I am afraid of, if people don't stay involved the other side will win you can bet they are staying right on top of everything and playing a big part in this mess in DC to get their amnesty passed one way or another.

I know it is tireing work to keep calling and staying on top of these people but we are at the last stages of looseing this country, we have to keep these things from passing until we can get them to enforce our laws and close our borders or we are lost!! We need to work constantly on recuiting people to help and get them involve, huge numbers will mean our victory!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I know it is tireing work to keep calling and staying on top of these people but we are at the last stages of looseing this country, we have to keep these things from passing until we can get them to enforce our laws and close our borders or we are lost!! We need to work constantly on recuiting people to help and get them involve, huge numbers will mean our victory!!
    Very true, SOSAD! We must never give up and never give in!!!! We are making a BIG difference and it is because of the dedicated efforts of patriots who reuse to give up!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Very true, SOSAD! We must never give up and never give in!!!! We are making a BIG difference and it is because of the dedicated efforts of patriots who reuse to give up!
    Exactly right April so back to finishing my faxes this morning, the traitors are still in session Big joke of a show, huh!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Exactly right April so back to finishing my faxes this morning, the traitors are still in session Big joke of a show, huh!!
    Good for you!!!! I am on it as well. Yes, the clown show continues!!!!

Can anyone give me some quick feedback before I send this out? Any other suggestions for additional points to make? I haven't been following this as closely as I did the Amnesty Bill.

[quote]Please oppose the “DREAM Actâ€

When you call your Senators, ask them how they will vote for the ammendment if it is considered.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sam, that sounds really great slam them with it.

They are voting right now on a bill that deals with higher education!!!!!

Dixie do you think this is the dream act, can't imagine another on education being in there.

I'm alittle lost they voted against a time limit on Iraq so they are going to pass the bill with out a timeline and now they are voting on amendments, is this right!!

OK, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT THEY JUST VOTED ON HR2669 " College cost act of 2007"

I just called two of Senator Bob Corker's Offices to say NO to the Dream Act.

United States Senate
    Dirksen Senate Building
    SD-185
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Phone: 202-224-3344
    Fax: 202-228-0566

Sam, I would like to send the above to Senator Lamar Alexander's Representative.

Dixie, what amendment/bill number are we speaking about?

Thank you,

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's ask the Senators' Offices to call us back and tell us if the DREAM ACT is in the bill. It will let them know we care enough about the issue and that we are checking bills, amendments to see if it is sneaking the way in.

I am calling to leave this message with a few of them.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast