Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sherrod Brown says he will support dream act

just received this email from Sherrod Brown's office.

Thank you for your letter in regard to S. 774, the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act.

The DREAM Act was introduced by Senator Durbin of Illinois, and is currently awaiting consideration in the Senate Committee on the Judiciary. This legislation would award legal immigration status to hard-working students who have grown up in the United States and graduated from high school, but who are prevented from attending an institution of higher education because of their immigration status. The DREAM Act grants these students the opportunity to further their education and their contribution to our society. Should this bill come before the full Senate for a vote, I will support it.

Thank you again for your letter.

Sincerely,
    Sherrod Brown

Sherrod Brown
    ...he has always been an amnesty supporter. Notice how he feels all immigrants (illegal aiens) are hard-working. I hope Ohioans throw him from office in the next election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Sherrod Brown says he will support dream act

Quote Originally Posted by america4

Thank you for your letter in regard to S. 774, the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act.

The DREAM Act was introduced by Senator Durbin of Illinois, and is currently awaiting consideration in the Senate Committee on the Judiciary. This legislation would award legal immigration status to hard-working students who have grown up in the United States and graduated from high school, but who are prevented from attending an institution of higher education because of their immigration status. The DREAM Act grants these students the opportunity to further their education and their contribution to our society. Should this bill come before the full Senate for a vote, I will support it.

Sincerely,
    Sherrod Brown
    This makes my blood boil! Traitors like Brown could care less about hard working Americans. They should be removed from office and replaced by men that will listen to the American people!

Isn't America a-l-r-e-a-d-y being generous by graciously allowing these foreigners to study at OUR schools?

There are ALREADY paths to citizenship. If you stay here long enough, you become "naturalized"...

This is EXPEDITED NATURALIZATION...

This is "blitz naturalization"...

Why do we need to speed up the process? What's the hurry? What's wrong w/ the current system??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Re: Sherrod Brown says he will support dream act

Quote Originally Posted by america4

Sincerely,
    Sherrod Brown
    ALWAYS PORTRAY THEM as victims, etc etc etc...
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

My 2 senators are a compltely lost case.
    Mel Martinez and Bill Nelson. And both are not for reelection in 2008 .

I'm so sorry Minnie!!! Two bad they didn't come up every 2 years, we sure would have more control!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Speaking of lost causes!!! Here the message from Senator Salazar. WHAT A TRAITOR!!!!!

Subject: A message from Senator Ken Salazar
    Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:17:22 -0400

Thank you for contacting me regarding the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

I support the goals of the DREAM Act (S.774). I believe that students with long-standing ties to the United States, who have attended our schools, graduated, and demonstrated good moral character, should be given the opportunity to attend American colleges and universities and become fully integrated in our society.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Speaking of lost causes!!! Here the message from Senator Salazar. WHAT A TRAITOR!!!!!

Thank you for contacting me regarding the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

I support the goals of the DREAM Act (S.774). I believe that students with long-standing ties to the United States, who have attended our schools, graduated, and demonstrated good moral character, should be given the opportunity to attend American colleges and universities and become fully integrated in our society.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    Fax this back to him with a message that it is not the will of 80 % of the taxpayers who are struggleing to pay for their own kids .WE DO NOT WANT OUR TAX MONEY TO PAY FOR ILLEGALS, this country does not just belong to the 100 Senators sitting up there in DC. It is time to start paying attention to what we want OUR money spent on!! Stop craming these illegals down the taxpayers throat!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    Fax this back to him with a message that it is not the will of 80 % of the taxpayers who are struggleing to pay for their own kids .WE DO NOT WANT OUR TAX MONEY TO PAY FOR ILLEGALS, this country does not just belong to the 100 Senators sitting up there in DC. It is time to start paying attention to what we want OUR money spent on!! Stop craming these illegals down the taxpayers throat!!!!
    I have already faxed him back that the majority of Americans are tired of footing the bill for illegals and their children and we are no going to take it anymore. I told him Senators who do not listen to the people should not be in office and he can look forward to vacating his ASAP.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast