Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thanks !! ME TOO!!

Keep up the good work Patriots!!! We are making a difference!!!

I am sending faxes while watching c-span, quit a few busy signals but when i go back can usually get through, so must be just busy
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Hi all! Checking in...and I'm on it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    All, try to get a commitment on how they will vote on cloture.

If this goes to a final vote, the bill will likely pass because it only needs a simple majority!!

The CLOTURE vote is the only vote that counts! They cannot hide behind a promise to vote no on the final bill.
    Exactly Kate. Great point and thanks for the reminder.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Hi all! Checking in...and I'm on it!
    Hello JAK, so glad your here!! Let them hear your angery loud voice and don't let them hang up on you GRRRRRR!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Akaka (D-HI) stated he voted yes to debate, not amnesty. Waiting for the final bill before he decides. Informed 80% of American people expect him to vote no on cloture. A yes vote is for amnesty and we will vote anyone out of office voting for amnesty!

Alexander (R-TN)**busy, will keep trying! ADDED:Staffer comments: Was told that the senator voted NO on cloture yesterday? The senator is STRONGLY against amnesty, so no worries there (replied staffer). Gave the message that 80% Am. Ppl expect a no on cloture vote. Even if not from their state we will support, promote, finance and volunteer our time to help any opponent of anyone who votes yes on cloture...yes to amnesty, yes to corruption. Bill was conceived in corruption, La Raza, chamber/commerce, etc. Vote NO on cloture!!! Vote NO for corruption!!! (Rep Message)

Was just told that Bayh (D-IN) voted no on cloture yesterday... is that true? Also asked if he will vote no on next cloture? Does not know. Informed him of the above message regarding 80% of Americans want him to vote no on cloture! Yes = amnesty! will vote out yes voters!!

Bennett (R-UT) Left message!

Bingaman (D-NM) Was immediately asked if this call was regarding immigration. Then transfered to voice mail with message stating that the senator was waiting on final bill. Left message:
    Please understand that a yes vote is for Amnesty. 80% of American ppl expect you to vote NO ON CLOTURE! Dems promised to help the middle class and giving millions of illegals amnesty will NOT help the middle class.
    Vote no on cloture or be prepared to give you your seat!! We do not have to live in your state to help promote, finance or volunteer our time to help your opponent!!!! ...and we will if you vote yes on cloture!!

Bond (R-MO) (busy) ADDED: Staffer: Voted yes yesterday, but will definately be voting NO tomorrow. His ammendment did not pass. Are you sure he will be voting no on colture?
    Yes, definately!!

Boxer (D-CA) (message given to Bingaman/dems message)
    When asked why she voted for amnesty was told that she did not vote for amnesty she voted for a new bill to be discussed. Gave the dems message. Asked if I was calling from California. No, but I was born and raised there and what this congress and president has allowed to happen to California HAS DRIVEN ME FROM THERE!!!!!

Brown (D-OH) (was proabably on hold for at least 5 minutes, before staffer spoke with me)
    Staffer comment: Did not vote for amnesty voted to debate the bill.
    Gave the dems message!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Sending off my messages of disgust as we speak.
    I've sent so many to both hatch and bennett that they probably have the Salt Lake County FBI office staking out my house!
    Same here, but at this point I am so POED at the traitors I do not care. I am hitting everyone on the list more than once with calls, faxes and emails!!!!They are going to learn to listen!!!!
    Ditto here April. I am also so damn mad at this whole facade of a government, I don't care how many men in black or white vans are parked around my house.
    Hey, I'm an ex-mechanic so I know how to disable cars w/o them knowing about it!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Sending off my messages of disgust as we speak.
    I've sent so many to both hatch and bennett that they probably have the Salt Lake County FBI office staking out my house!
    Same here, but at this point I am so POED at the traitors I do not care. I am hitting everyone on the list more than once with calls, faxes and emails!!!!They are going to learn to listen!!!!
    Ditto here April. I am also so damn mad at this whole facade of a government, I don't care how many men in black or white vans are parked around my house.
    Hey, I'm an ex-mechanic so I know how to disable cars w/o them knowing about it!

I have been faxing while watching CSPAN!!! My it is lively today with Vitter objecting and Reid playing the little Dictator. Ride on Patriots! We have traitors to train to listen!

JAK
    Listening to CNN. I am so sick of hearing that the immigration system is broken. HOW CAN A SYSTEM BE BROKEN...WHEN THE LAWS ARE NOT ENFORCED!!!!! The ONLY reason it is being CONSIDERED broken is because IT DOESN'T GIVE AMNESTY ...THATS WHY THEY CALL IT BROKEN!!!!!

Pancho Villaraigosa is on CNN right now.... :P He made a special trip to Washington to show his support for the bill...I want to throw up
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast