Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't get through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Most will be just leaving messages now.

Should be less stressful1!!! These staffers...can under my skin!!!
    Arrogant and rude...especailly the guilty one...especially the democrats!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Just wanted to day awesome job today troops!

Sessions was on Lou Dobbs and he said that Americans were doing exactly what they should be doing, jamming up lines and making their voices heard. He said Senators are getting huge amounts of calls!!!!

We the People will not run, not hide and not allow anyone to treat us as if we are insignifcant!!!! This is our country we will not allow it to be SOLD OUT!!!!

Love that Sessions. Love our Americans. Go America

Hey, my hubby wore his big USA baseball hat today when he went skeet shooting. There was three Hispanic kids shooting and they were obviously disgusted with my hubby's hat. LOL LOL

Go hubby

We the People
    Dang I should have thought of that for my user name Doh!

Hey, my hubby wore his big USA baseball hat today when he went skeet shooting. There was three Hispanic kids shooting and they were obviously disgusted with my hubby's hat. LOL LOL
    I hear Ya! We that live in Mexifornia have to be real careful about what we wear, what we say and what we do. If we offend we could end up in the morgue, that’s no exaggeration, my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I hear Ya! We that live in Mexifornia have to be real careful about what we wear, what we say and what we do. If we offend we could end up in the morgue, that’s no exaggeration, my friends!
    I totally understand. I live in Texas (Tejas) and I get looks because I have a Rick Roberts bumper sticker "I want my country back" on my car. I really want a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you speak English" but I fear for mine & our son's lives.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

JAK
    Done!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I totally understand. I live in Texas (Tejas) and I get looks because I have a Rick Roberts bumper sticker "I want my country back" on my car. I really want a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you speak English" but I fear for mine & our son's lives.
    I left Callifornia for exactly these reasons. It is no longer safe!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast