Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Listening to CNN. I am so sick of hearing that the immigration system is broken. HOW CAN A SYSTEM BE BROKEN...WHEN THE LAWS ARE NOT ENFORCED!!!!! The ONLY reason it is being CONSIDERED broken is because IT DOESN'T GIVE AMNESTY ...THATS WHY THEY CALL IT BROKEN!!!!!
    Exactly, JAK Sessions is on CSPAN. IT is enjoyable to listen to him!

Listening to CNN. I am so sick of hearing that the immigration system is broken. HOW CAN A SYSTEM BE BROKEN...WHEN THE LAWS ARE NOT ENFORCED!!!!! The ONLY reason it is being CONSIDERED broken is because IT DOESN'T GIVE AMNESTY ...THATS WHY THEY CALL IT BROKEN!!!!!
    You got it JAK, they are rats!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Brownback (R-KS) Topeka Phone: (785) 233-2503 .
    Staffer: Did not vote for amnesty voted for debate! Americans have been calling for weeks giving the message that a yes on cloture is a yes for amnesty. Does the senator realize this? Didn't know. Gave rep. message.

Burr (R-NC) Staffer: Senator voted to continue the debate. Began giving the rep message...interrupted me...are you calling from NC? Does it matter? YES...we are keeping the lines open for our constituents and hung up on me. Hope the rest of you will give her a call also!!!! Winston-Salem Phone: (336) 631-5125

STAFFERS ARE BEING RUDE!!!! LET'S SHOW THEM WE WILL STILL CONTINUE...AND WE WILL CALL BACK IF YOU HANG UP ON US!!!

Cantwell (D-WA) 1 800 862 5530 Put me on hold when she found out I was calling from another state. Constituents are priority!!! I hung up and called back spoke with a different staffer. Staffer: voted for debate.
    Will vote out anyone who votes yes for cloture. Americans are untied on this issue...we are determined to help their opponent...EVEN if we are from another state!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Cardin (D-MD) again asked where I was calling from ...."I have to encourage you to call your own senator and hung up on me!!!!! I will call back using a zip code!!!!! If they don't want to hear from us...then THEIR senator should do his job and we wouldn't have to keep calling!!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cardin (D-MD) again asked where I was calling from ...."I have to encourage you to call your own senator and hung up on me!!!!! I will call back using a zip code!!!!! If they don't want to hear from us...then THEIR senator should do his job and we wouldn't have to keep calling!!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I keep a list of a town and zip on all the Senators by my phone just in case, I stutter once in a while which isn't to convinceing but what are they going to do, call me a liar
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Well I will start having one ready, but this is absurd!!! AS I have said before...the democrats are the most arrogant on illegal immigration!!!

They don't give a hoot what we think!!! YOU could be looking them in the face and they would stand there and say " Americans want change, we are going to help the middle class." They are DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL ALIENS... THE BIGGEST =TRAITORS OF ALL!!!

April
    Zip codes for anyone who might need them.

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

JAK
    Just goes to show how corrupt this government is!!!! It makes me sick!!!

If you don't want to hear from us do your JOB!!! The more you ignore me, hang up on me...whatever...THE MORE DETERMINED I AM THAT YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!

From Senator Crapo,

Immigration reform and border security legislation is once again being debated on the floor of the U.S. Senate. I voted against proceeding to debate this legislation because the fundamental flaws with the bill remain unresolved. Unfortunately, the motion to proceed to debate on the bill passed by a vote of 64-35. I'm encouraged that the legislation includes $4.4 billion to implement essential measures such as hiring additional border agents, constructing necessary border infrastructure, providing border security equipment, enhancing employment verification systems. Additionally, the legislation would create a more workable guest worker system and other needed improvements. However, problems remain. Specifically, the legislation would reward illegal entry into the U.S. through immediate permanent legal residency, which encourages further illegal entry at the expense of those upholding the rule of law in immigrating to the U.S. through legal channels. Sound immigration policy simply does not include such incentives for further illegal immigration, and I cannot support this legislation.

April
    Just goes to show how corrupt this government is!!!! It makes me sick!!!

If you don't want to hear from us do your JOB!!! The more you ignore me, hang up on me...whatever...THE MORE DETERMINED I AM THAT YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!
    Thats right ,JAK, we will be through to them one way or another. Don't let them get you too upset, they are NOT going to get away with this BS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast