Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OH I am so happy to see everyone, Thanks April for directing me, Lets let them know we are mad as hell they are going against 80 per cent of the voters!! GO GET EM EVERYONE!!!
    THANK YOU DIXIE FOR THE NEW THREAD, YOUR ALRIGHT!!!
    I am fired up and spitting fire!!! WALKING ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE is OVER..........SENATORS!!!! WE exist and we are going to KILL THIS BILL!!!!!!!

Same here, lines are busy but I am going to try until I get through. I am faxing and emailing ,until I can get through to a staffer.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

Same here, but at this point I am so POED at the traitors I do not care. I am hitting everyone on the list more than once with calls, faxes and emails!!!!They are going to learn to listen!!!!
    I need email addresses.....those contact forms are not good for me. My senators both voted against it, therefore I am not constituent of any of the sell outs. Does anyone have email addresses directly to offiice/aids, etc ?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

April
    Contact info here, there is a zip code link on the thread as well to help you get through on phone and through emails.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

krazy:

If you want to dig deep, and don't mind some outdated or not updated information, you can get some good lists here:

http://www.outsourcecongress.org

Go forward! (have fun, good luck)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Senator Dominici's office just said he has issued a statement that he will vote against this bill.

April

Ben Nelson,

Omaha office....Said he wanted the bill to be debated, but there was alot he did not like about it the way it is. So I said, does he plan on voteing NO on cloture, she said we are not sure yet. I said please tell him the people want him to vote no on cloture as this illegal immigration is destroying our towns and the cost is astromomical to the American people.

Lincoln office...Same and pressed the issue for him to vote no on cloture that this is what 80% of the citizens expect from our congress.

Scottsbluff office.... left message

Kearney office.... same thing and I pressed the fact that 80% of citizens want or Senators to vote NO no cloture, said he would pass on the message to the DC office.

South S office....Got the same thing you did must have talked to the same person But I gave the same speech about 80% son on and so forth and asked for him to please tell the Senator to vote NO.

So looks like they are sticking to their story!! He is one we need to keep the pressure on along with Boxer, Bingaman., Menendez and Webb they are the skeptial ones, then we need to keep on the other 9 to make sure they don't chang their vote.

So we know we have to CALL, CALL, CALL , fax and e-mail and don't let up as long as their is 1 minute left!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Warner is going to retire before the 2008 election. the only thing we can get him on is to ensure that he doesn't get his name on the Fort Belvior Hospital. We don't traitors names on military hospitals. he can go to mexico
    Well, before he goes, we can school him on a lesson of not listening to the American Public.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Dominici's office just said he has issued a statement that he will vote against this bill
    Did I just read this correctly that he will flip his vote? If this is true we need confirmation. Wait a minute is this a vote against cloture or against the final vote? If this isn’t a no on cloture then he is just looking for cover..

Phones busy again but got Bingaman...and left a long messege and talk with staffer....
    Got Colemans office...if there is less amnesty and more security he will vote yes????Words of the staffer to which I asked does he really believe this... as all the admends are burning up in flames???I reminded them that if he does vote yes ...All Americans will know he is bought and paid for...all other are busy singles but leaving messeges to Webb ...shame on him...bought and sold like a cheap suit
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast