Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Acutally Dixie, I did take that into consideration for awhile, and i just called him to tell him that one of my uncles and myself have decided to give him a full ride scholarship.

He was so ecstatic.

Thanks for the advice Dixie, though it was too late.

Here's one of your "backbone of America" types.

Baseball bat attack;

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home ... geId=1.1.1

Your welcome.

Glad I could help you on your mission.

People can spend their private funds any way they please. I have indifference to spending taxpayer funds for non-citizens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie, though I stll think the Dream Act would benefit America not harm it.

Also, I would like to know if most of the people that are against it; if they are over 30 years old. Because I think this opinion differs in different age ranges.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S.
    No, we don't need illegal aliens. Backbone of the us? I don't think so. There are many illegal workers in the U.S. because they are employed by greedy, business owners who like to pay out slave wages so they can maximize their profits. The business owner doesn't wan't to pay average Joe American 10.00 an hour when he can pay Pedro illegal 3.50 instead.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: Changing my mind?.......

Hello, I was against the immigration reform; but I've noticed that something must be done. lets be realistic it would be impossible to deport 12+ million people, but if we must sacrifice some poeple to ensure that no more in the future would come would be a great investment. I also had a change in opinion due to one of my students. I am an AVID coordinator helping students go to college, but how can I help this student who was brought here as a child and must suffer through his parents mistakes because he cant qualify for financial aid. I dont think it's fair that some illegal immigrants, that deserve to be in here have to be categorize with the overall perspective of illegal immigrants. I know that we are against giving 12+ million people citizenship, including myself but shouldnt we let people like one of my students an opputunity. After all, they would just help increase the economy for the U.S> He told me about the "Dream Act" and how it can help him and others in his position. I am against legalizing 12+ million people. But I am for the Dream Act.

What do you think?.... I know that there are many conservative people, but we would never be able to beat illegal immigrants without making some sacrifices.
    Thousands of American children suffer when they parents commit a crime and goes to jail or prison. But that parent made the choice.

There are some very good colleges in Mexico and the are begging for students to apply for aid. Many American students are going to school in Mexico.
    We also have many students who cannot go to college because they cannot find jobs to fit into their schedule and have to take a year and work full time. My grandson. The Millenium Scholership has been exhausted because it was given to illegal alien student. Fair?

The illegal workforce is 6 million, less than 5%, the could all go away and it would not affect the economy. What is the other 6 million doing? They can be replaced by legal immigrants. We have plenty of unskilled Americans. Illegals do not affect the economy.

Enforce the laws we already have and illegal immigration will be disappear.
    Secure the border.
    [b]Enforce workplace laws.
    Repeal automatic birthright citizenship.
    and sit back and watch them all leave. If it was the will of government, illegal immigration would not be a problem. Nothing else would have to be done and it would not cost taxpayers nothing. We would have our country back. You know, there was a time when there was not 20 million illegals in the country.

I seem to notice that a lot of remarks tend to go to hispanic people, but my students is not even hispanic. He is vietnamese.

I seem to notice that a lot of remarks tend to go to hispanic people, but my students is not even hispanic. He is vietnamese.
    Does not matter if he is illegally in this country. And how is he illegal?
    Are you for real or just fishing?
    Do a little research on Vietnamese in America. The are usually referred to as Vietnamese Americans. Do you see where I am going?

Mass Vietnamese immigration to the United States started after 1975, after the end of the Vietnam War. Early immigrants were refugee boat people fleeing persecution by the victorious communists.

Illegal is illegal, no matter who you are. Mexican illegals are the ones that cause the most problems such as harming Americans. Also, they are the ones that sneak right across the border into the U.S., maybe that is why most remarks are about hispanics.

It seems to me that this person is baiting us ALIPAC users for some agenda.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast