Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm a proud American

Really, we let more immigrants into this country than any other nation in the world. To have freaking illegals is unacceptable!!!!!

Dixie
    I agree, Dixie, enough is enough and illegal is illegal and to reward people for commiting a crime is insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    I am not a teacher. I'm just an Avid coordinator. I just specialize in helping students ascend to college. I just call them my students because It's sort of like a class
    I am a born in America citizen, stay at home Mom trying to do the right thing, who can't afford to go to college. I AM attending college WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE- NO SCHOLARSHIPS, NO DREAM ACT!!! We can't afford it, but I am going anyway. I guess if I were an illegal or minority, I could get help.

You help American's first - LIKE ME!!! Who is helping American citizens now??? NOBODY. So, I sure as he** don't want to spend my tax dollars help ILLEGALS when nobody helps AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

If i don't pay taxes for 20 years does it make it okay? If i don't have tons of money, would that make it more okay? If i use the money i save by not ever paying taxes (then save more money by using food stamps and other government programs), and then turn around and put my kid through college with the savings - is it okay then?

If i quit paying taxes and lived off the government for 20 years, i'd probably be used to having that extra cash, would it be alright for me to keep doing that after it was discovered by the feds? They'd understand right?

Also, if i died shortly after it was discovered that i owed $250,000 in back taxes, do you think my family would be let off the hook? That they wouldn't go to my wife and say that i cheated, oh well. They should've found out sooner?

No, what would happen is i would be in more trouble for cheating that long. If i died, my debt would be my families debt. Doesn't matter that they didn't contribute, it would fall on their shoulders. So, why should somebody who comes here illegally, works here illegally, has a family here illegally get benefits for doing so? That's about the stupidest resolution to the situation imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    I remember when the American middle class was America's backbone. Oh yeah WE STILL ARE.
    Excellent point Dagmar and SO TRUE!!!!! We were a fine example of back bone today when we ROARED so loud we echoed across this great nation. And our strength and numbers have and will overcome all obstacles that are placed in our path. Our blood , sweat and tears are an important part of the foundation of this great country and our detemination will keep our great nation intact.

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! We have no intentions of ever relinquishing our backbone status. We ARE America!

Alipacers,

It's been a long week and I'm off to the hay!

Take care of the place and don't let the speed-bumps stop you!

Patriots Ruled!
    An OBL Schooled.
    It's been a good fight,
    and for now, good night.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.

Yeah, we need 'em all right. I just don't know how we got along without them for so long! We don't have a problem "sharing the wealth" as you call it as long as we're sharing with other Americans. Illegal aliens are the backbone of the U.S.A.???? You're delusional. You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the forehead.

I repeat....

but notgoingtotakeitanymore.... this is part of the Mexican National Education, they are all taught from Day 1 that:

1) USA is the cause of all ills in Latin America and the World
    2) USA took Mexican land by force
    3) Mexico is doing the US a favor by providing its cheap labor to us, even if its forced on us
    3) US was actually built on the backs of Mexican and other "natives"
    Oh yeah. Silly me, how could I have forgotten that we'd be nothing without mesyco? Oh yeah...and the rest of the world would be better off if the USA had never existed. They'd have been sooo much better off without all the money we've thrown at them over the years. Sorry, MDillon. Thanks for reminding me how horrible and helpless we are.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore

Oh yeah. Silly me, how could I have forgotten that we'd be nothing without mesyco? Oh yeah...and the rest of the world would be better off if the USA had never existed. They'd have been sooo much better off without all the money we've thrown at them over the years. Sorry, MDillon. Thanks for reminding me how horrible and helpless we are.
    ooh you have 666 posts NGTTIA!!

yeah i'm so sick of the propaganda. If the US was so bad why is everyone trying to get in?

Night Dixie!

Who ever fixed my quote, thank you, but you didn't tell me how you did it.

I'd like to comment on this topic.

We are a very giving country and will help most who are in need, but the American people will only allow this charity to go so far. Ordinarily, we don't pay muh attention to the shenanigans of our elected officials on things like energy policies, no child left behind, etc. But illegal immigration has an impact on every aspect of our lives in this country and effects every citizen, young and old. It's not a single issue that we can allow our Congress to dawdle over and debate and not really care about the outcome.
    Illegal immigration effects our schools, hospitals, jobs, social services, Social Security, the cost of gas, food, transportation, everything in this country is effected by it, even our culture and sovereignty. When the American people feel threatened to this degree, they rise up and let their voices be heard.
    The illegals are raising their voices, too, but their yelling at the wrong government. They should go home and fix their own problems in their country, just like we do here. When we get mad at our government, we don't run to another country and go waaaah. We fix it right here. So, if their are any illegals listening, go home, tell Calderon you want your country back.

Sorry I ran off like that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sort of, but i make most of my money through investments in real estates. especially since my grandfather was like a millionaire.

Hey Dixie, why did you prevent me from sending private messages. I wanted to send Dagmar a private message, but it would not let me
    My grandfather was six foot five too...but I'M not? So?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Who ever fixed my quote, thank you, but you didn't tell me how you did it.

I'd like to comment on this topic.

We are a very giving country and will help most who are in need, but the American people will only allow this charity to go so far. Ordinarily, we don't pay muh attention to the shenanigans of our elected officials on things like energy policies, no child left behind, etc. But illegal immigration has an impact on every aspect of our lives in this country and effects every citizen, young and old. It's not a single issue that we can allow our Congress to dawdle over and debate and not really care about the outcome.
    Illegal immigration effects our schools, hospitals, jobs, social services, Social Security, the cost of gas, food, transportation, everything in this country is effected by it, even our culture and sovereignty. When the American people feel threatened to this degree, they rise up and let their voices be heard.
    The illegals are raising their voices, too, but their yelling at the wrong government. They should go home and fix their own problems in their country, just like we do here. When we get mad at our government, we don't run to another country and go waaaah. We fix it right here. So, if their are any illegals listening, go home, tell Calderon you want your country back.

Sorry I ran off like that.
    Check your pm/messages I sent you some instructions.

And you're right these folks need to yell at their own government not ours.
    Hey guess what, if they want our help with getting their government to listen i'm sure we'd be willing to help, cause that's what we do.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast