Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    OMG!!!! H_____ NO!!!!! WE will not take this quietly!!!!!!!!!OUTRAGED UPRISING HERE WE COME!!!!!!

I know........Its almost as if Washington is begging for a civil war. I don't want it, but it looks like Washington does.

Can you think of a people in human history that gave up their sovereignty lying down
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Under whose authority is DHS making these laws? Did Congress pass this?

April
    IMO Bush has a Mexico agenda and a timeline to put it through. He believes that he can run over us and we are helpless to do anything!!!! We are only helpless if we believe ourselves to BE! HE would like us to believe this! That is why our voices must be heard even louder than before! HE does not anticipate a problem, he still thinks he has it all under control. Other Dictators have believed that ,as well at times, and their people PROVED THEM WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    IMO Bush has a Mexico agenda and a timeline to put it through. He believes that he can run over us and we are helpless to do anything!!!! We are only helpless if we believe ourselves to BE! HE would like us to believe this! That is why our voices must be heard even louder than before! HE does not anticipate a problem, he still thinks he has it all under control. Other Dictators have believed that ,as well at times, and their people PROVED THEM WRONG!
    Who was it and what did they do?

April
    Countless times all through history, Dictators, back to the dark ages, have oppressed and walked on their people, until the people rose up and raged many times to the death.

Now,I am talking in the present, about our president who has many dictator qualities and who is leading America to demise!!! WE need to FOCUS on the present ! Our president is a control freak ...decider, deciever, traitor to the American people!!!!

April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????

My first suggestion is for everyone to digest this horrible information and call every one of your senators & reps as a first step.

We're making a page that you will be able to either fax or email.

** CALL FIRST
    and follow up with the email/fax for PROOF.

It's going to have to be head on as they just attacked the American people from the back!!! COWARDS, every last one of them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Right on!!!

2ndamendsis, will you post the page here or will I find it somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    2ndamendsis, will you post the page here or will I find it somewhere else?
    Kate's making it up now and will post it right here on this thread when it's ready.

Please keep checking back.

*** Thanx KATE!! ***
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast