Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CROCKETS GHOST I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND SOSADFORUS.

deleted

OPEN BORDERS

My Butt there is no way to open borders and have them secure , I am outraged and ready to do what ever it takes to stop this madness..

Simper FI.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The only solution I see is a million man march on the capitol, while they are in session !! Then Bush still wouldn't care, but you might get congress to take notice!!
    I agree. This needs to be done. The punks in Washington should not ignore us, but they will unless we flex some people power muscle. How do we do this? Honest question--I would like to organize a huge march and put it in Washington's face. Do we contact the minutemen, Constituion Party etc.? How do we organize and get these numbers in Washington?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think first we have to contact W.

Our "Government" tends to have a way of hiding the truth from everyone of us American people. Masking the truth so as to speak. "OPEN AND SECURE BORDERS" is about like the ports deal. Sure, they didn't "sell" our ports to Dubai........look at WHO they really sold them to........are we any better off now? Just knowing our "government" told us they didn't sell to Dubai and instead sold to AIG made alot of people feel more comfortable. Nobody got mad or ever questioned what our "government" had just done to us. Does everyone feel more safe now?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=6108992

Politics & Society
    Six Months Later, Dubai Firm Still Owns U.S. Ports

by Adam Davidson
    Morning Edition, September 20, 2006 · Six months ago, Dubai Ports World reached an agreement with Congress to sell its North American operations to a U.S.-based firm within four to six months. Six months later, the company still owns those ports, but says it will sell soon. Democrats say they will make it a campaign issue if a sale isn’t completed before the November elections.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/689abd16-8918-1 ... S+Ports%3F

DP World sells US ports to AIG

By Robert Wright in London and Stephanie Kirchgaessner in Washington
    Published: December 11 2006 13:12 | Last updated: December 11 2006 22:22
    Dubai’s DP World will make a substantial profit on the forced sale of its US assets after agreeing to sell the business to American International Group, the world’s biggest insurer, for more than $1bn.
    Both sides officially refused to reveal the sale price for the assets, the core of which is five container ports on the US east and Gulf coasts.

http://ir.aigcorporate.com/phoenix.zhtm ... highlight=

OLIN L. WETHINGTON JOINS AIG AS CHAIRMAN OF AIG COMPANIES IN CHINA PDF Version

NEW YORK--March 7, 2006--American International Group, Inc. (AIG) has announced that Olin L. Wethington, former Special Envoy on China, U.S. Department of the Treasury, has joined AIG as Chairman of AIG Companies in China, a new position. In this capacity, Mr. Wethington will oversee expansion of AIG's businesses in China. Mr. Wethington will report to AIG Senior Vice Chairman Edmund S.W. Tse, and will work closely with Mr. Tse and with AIG President and Chief Executive Officer Martin J. Sullivan.
    Mr. Wethington has extensive experience in government and the private sector involving China. He has served in a variety of senior positions in the U.S. Treasury Department, including Special Envoy on China in 2005; Counselor to the Secretary of the Treasury; and Assistant Secretary for International Affairs. In addition, he was formerly Director, Economic Policy, for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad, Iraq; Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary to the Economic Policy Council, the White House; and Deputy Under Secretary for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce. Mr. Wethington was also a partner in the Washington, D.C. law firm of Steptoe & Johnson specializing in corporate and financial transactions, international trade and operations in foreign financial markets. He holds B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of Pennsylvania in Oriental Studies, and a J.D. degree from Harvard Law School. Mr. Wethington is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the author of various publications on financial markets, and recipient of the Alexander Hamilton Award, the highest honor of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
    Commenting on Mr. Wethington's appointment, Mr. Sullivan said, "We are delighted that Olin Wethington will be joining AIG in such a senior position. Olin's many accomplishments include negotiating on behalf of the U.S. government a number of financial market agreements with other countries. China is a very important market for AIG, dating from the earliest days of the company. AIG re-entered the Chinese insurance market in 1992, the first foreign company to do so, and we now have extensive life and non-life insurance operations in the major Chinese cities. Going forward, we expect to grow these businesses, as well as continue to develop our financial services and asset management operations. I expect Olin Wethington to be a key leader of our expansion efforts in China."
    American International Group, Inc. (AIG), world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG's common stock is listed in the U.S. on the New York Stock Exchange and ArcaEx, as well as the stock exchanges in London, Paris, Switzerland and Tokyo.
    American International Group, Inc.
    Joe Norton, 212-770-3144
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????
    What I see is a lot of euphimistic sloganeering about "rising up." What I don't see is a meaningful course of action being proposed.
    CrocketsGhost, what do you suggest we do? I feel like David (or his sister) up against Goliath. There's so much power = greed that I feel we are just being ignored or pacified/lied to with "comprehensive" rhetoric = more exemptions for breaking the law in the first place, which = more lining of the pockets for those already aiding and abetting, profiting. And you're right, Bush doesn't care, he's had his 15 minutes/ 8 years of fame.

I was raised to respect the law and taught that I would be responsible for any actions of my own if I broke it. Now the "people" elect and others discuss how to protect or "compensate" those who have broken the law and will only continue if they “comprehensibly” stay. What more can we do?
    Well, as I have tried to explain in various posts, the problem is that if you have become a ward of the state, you have no rights and so you have no power. All of the government's power to screw you arises from its successful reversal of the master/servant relationship that is supposed to exist. The solution is not an easy one, but it is potentially a concrete one. That solution involves bankrupting the federal entity while separating ourselves from the debt owed its creditors, which is what the FFs envisioned. We have to get past the brainwashing that the government and the republic are the same thing. They are not. You are not born as a subject of the federal government, but you register yourself as one through various agreements. Once you have done that, you have waived your rights and have become subordinate to the government, waiving your power over it, just as a ward of the state loses his ability to question the decisions the state makes for him.

Defund the beast and you kill the beast. I can guarantee that any attempt to do this will be met with various repercussions, which may include an attempt to tank the economy or even the use of foreign troops already on our soil to quell the "insurrection," even though there is absolutely no need for violence of any sort to accomplish the desired goal. My guess is that violent acts would be staged to justify a paramilitary crackdown.

In short, we can either opt out of the NWO or we can submit to it. If you are a holder of an SSN, you have already submitted to it, but it's not too late to opt out.

Again, here's the deal........

CONGRESS and not bush, hold the keys!!

It would benefit everyone to stop diverting energy to bush and focus every ounce of energy on CONGRESS!!

No administration could have gotten away with what they have gotten away with if not for CONGRESS giving them the open door and no resistance.

Our strategy is to get AHEAD of them and not to keep running after them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

My first suggestion is for everyone to digest this horrible information and call every one of your senators & reps as a first step.

We're making a page that you will be able to either fax or email.

** CALL FIRST
    and follow up with the email/fax for PROOF.

It's going to have to be head on as they just attacked the American people from the back!!! COWARDS, every last one of them!
    Wonderful suggestion, lets get them with both barrels!!!!

I think this link should be sent to some talk radio show hosts too. Will work on that later.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast