Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If people want to argue the point of bashing, I understand, but here, the people we see daily that we suspect to be illegals, are 99% Hispanic,
    But for that one group in NYC from Ireland i haven't heard of any other group of illegals EXCEPT the hispanics saying a word. Has anyone else? Maybe because they have brains enough to know the tide can turn either way on any day? Or maybe because they didn't come here with a prize in their heads called Aztlan? I often ponder that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth,

I too am in Oregon only on the other end in Medford. I am in hope's Saxton Will win and we can get rid of the current worthless American DipSh__. Want the definition of useless look up the Governor of Oregon. I have a friend that is a cop here. I can attest to the illegal's cars being towed daily, no Insurance or License. They simply buy another one for 200.00 bucks and continue down the road in search of there next victim. If you get in a wreck here you better have uninsured motorist coverage.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

[quote="tinasdad"][quote] Lisita wrote:
    YET ... Immigrant children attend school, most do not speak English and even though their parents pay local taxes the children are not accomodated in any way, they're simply thrown into a classroom and expected to miraculously learn English

Let me tell you about bilingual education, most that are unfortunate enough to be in such a program graduate from High School with barely being able to speak the English language. When I came to America, I didn’t speak a word of English, I was put in the first grade and was not allowed to sit next to another Spanish speaking person or to speak Spanish in school.. The result was that by the second grade I could understand and speak fluent English. I received no special treatment and I was expected to sink or swim. I chose to swim.

quote]

Lisita- I don't think that is true. We just found out my son has a learning disability. He is going to have to go to school early to get special help with his reading. I was told that kids with special needs do not get any SPECIAL help, because the school has put all the ESL kids in the special needs class in addition to the ESL classes. So my tax dollars are being spent to teach illegal kids English, while my 8 year-old son languishes because the teacher does not have the time to give him the special attention he needs and deserves.

Tinasdad- Thanks for your post!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

tms

My husband and his brother was forced out of the construction business because of illegals, replaced by illegals.

My husband an amercian born citizen, (not an anchor baby either) LEGAL US CITIZEN, looking for a job at Mcdonalds, was handed a spanish job application. He asked for an application in English please, the Mcdonalds person said "If you can't fill out this application then you can't work here, you don't need a job here."

They say jobs amercians won't do, that's BS. My husband and brother are willing to work these jobs janitors, construction, day labor, landscape, stocking, fast food cooks, busperson's but they can't get them, illegals do.

GET OUT and STAY OUT, Come here the legal way or don't come at all, employers that hire illegals PRISON TIME, HUGE HUGE FINES!!!!!!!!!!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

tms, DANG! Sounds like you live in a town like this one! They send out store circulars in spanish as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    annie, know how you feel, here in liberal Oregon, our kids were being totally left behind. Our daughter left kindergarten not even knowing what numbers and letters were. During that year, our son, who is now almost 13 was in fifth grade. The teacher picked at him all year long. She kept insisting to us that he was in need of testing, as she thought he was menatlly handicapped (this same teacher gave her constant, undivided attention to the Hispanic ,anchor babies, kids). He is not. In fact, this twelve year old can tell you all about old coins, their values, how many were minted, what mint and the history of each mint. He also keeps up daily on silver and gold prices, on the stock market. Our daughter is considered second grade and does math at third and fourth grade levels.

We have been homeschooling them for the past two years. annie, I know for a fact that homeschooling is totally illegal in Massachussets, but here, it is 100% legal and with the curriculum of your choosing. My kids have not only shown that there is nothing wrong with either of them, their progress has shown what IS wrong with our school system here and with SOME of the teachers we have employed and given tenure to, complete incompetents.

The teacher our son had had been witnessed to have allowed the Hispanic kids get away with all sorts of misbehavior, and when our son spoke out one time on this teachers political rants about who's parents voted for the newest temporary school tax, she sent him to the office for a "referral" and a tongue lashing by the principal for his lack of respect. What he had said to her was "why are you asking us this? My parents said who they vote for and what they vote for is private." (she had asked the kids who's parents had voted to approve this tax to raise their hands!!).

Every school has ESL classes and these kids are segregated off for most of the day, and they never learn to integrate into the classroom with American kids. Then when they finally are in the classroom setting, they cannot behave with the other kids because they have been allowed too many excuses such as "it's a cultural thing" to explain their inability to behave. Our 23 year old daughter saw this when she was in school too. If she and her friends got inot any trouble, well they would face detention, or worse, but the kids (illegal or anchor baby) Hispanic kids would just get "warned", time and again. She used to come home so mad, and angry.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just in East Texas on business. I was watching a Tyler news cast They were interviewing some illegals. Over 20 of them had been fired because they went to a demonstration without permission to miss work. A young illegal woman was talking about how hard it would be to find another job. I thought there were jobs galore for people who will do the work Americans won't do. The anchor-woman ended by saying that she hoped they had legal recourse. I thought that was out of line since the news is supposed to be fact not opinion. I don't care if they sue the company (although I can't see that they have grounds) because the company (I think it was Bectal manufacturing or something like that) hires illegals.

Over 20 of them had been fired because they went to a demonstration without permission to miss work. A young illegal woman was talking about how hard it would be to find another job. I thought there were jobs galore for people who will do the work Americans won't do. The anchor-woman ended by saying that she hoped they had legal recourse.
    I love that they got fired. I would love to know their employers! Fopr two reasons-- they hired illegals but they don't like the demonstrations! Interesting.

Tough on the lady who won't be able to find another job. I hope she never does.

I firmly believe that the reason all the illegals who once concentrated on the border area have traveled inland BECAUSE there are no jobs here. Our economy is at rock bottom compared to most places and the middle class is fast disappearing. That is why I have fought for all these years NOT to let any more in here-- so that they wouldn't gain a foothold to take over the entire nation. But people east of here and north of here didn't believe it. They though we were racists. Now look!

As for the anchor woman, I hope she gets fired for her comments. Tyler, Texas, after all, is in the United States of America and illegal aliens are not supposed to be living here.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I love that they got fired. I would love to know their employers! Fopr two reasons-- they hired illegals but they don't like the demonstrations! Interesting.

Tough on the lady who won't be able to find another job. I hope she never does.

I firmly believe that the reason all the illegals who once concentrated on the border area have traveled inland BECAUSE there are no jobs here. Our economy is at rock bottom compared to most places and the middle class is fast disappearing. That is why I have fought for all these years NOT to let any more in here-- so that they wouldn't gain a foothold to take over the entire nation. But people east of here and north of here didn't believe it. They though we were racists. Now look!

As for the anchor woman, I hope she gets fired for her comments. Tyler, Texas, after all, is in the United States of America and illegal aliens are not supposed to be living here.
    E-mails for two of the reporters are given at the bottom of two of the articles. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22698-.html

The Ortega woman (reporter and weekend anchor) can barely speak plain English herself!

OK-- I did just that! I shortened it a bit and cleaned up my typos, though. I don't know why I can't seem to type lately. Could it be because I'm madder than a wet hornet???