Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

diana1362--what is your point?

Do you support illegal immigration; violation of our laws; flooding the US labor market; burdening our social services; creating poverty; lowering our standard of living; increasing our debt; worrying the American People nearly out of their minds?

What is your deal you're looking to win from this illegal enterprise?

You are a social worker and a nurse? What? You have a job you wouldn't have without a bunch of needy illegal aliens showing up for handouts and waddling into emergency rooms to have their babies delivered in the United States?

What in the world is wrong with you?

You would sell out your nation and fellow citizens for a bunch of illegals so you can have a job serving these people?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now come on we all know illegal's have insurance because you know they would not break the law (sneaking into a foreign country), You know they would never lie to DMV (Like the do Social Security) and they would never consider forging a document (Green cards) we all know what fine upstanding citizen’s they will become, That’s why we are all here. Right They would never consider paying 25 dollars toward something then skipping on the rest. (Hospitals) Glad that’s worked out. Now I here Bush is going to run for President again…….Just in Mexico.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Now I hear Bush is going to run for President again…….Just in Mexico
    . See, Diana 1362, you'll be lots more comfortable in Mexico!

Thank You, Diana 1362. You have provided us with more incentive to fight against the anchor baby misinterpretation of the Constitution. Keep talking!

You are a social worker and a nurse? What? You have a job you wouldn't have without a bunch of needy illegal aliens showing up for handouts and waddling into emergency rooms to have their babies delivered in the United States?
    You hit the nail right on the head, Judy. The great La Raza give away! Yep! We need to get alot of laws changed in this country...Keep talking...your giving us more ideas!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Everyone wants what the illegals have? What is that? The jobs they stole from Americans? Yes, then we do want it BACK. You just do not walk into someones home and start claiming things for yourself and expect to have no backlash from it.

As for how to deal with it all, I agree wholeheartedly, cut them off all jobs, and off all government assistance, make landlords do background checks and enforce the issue of punishing greedy pigs willing to do all these above, which is called "AIDING AND ABETING".

Once this is accomplished, I think we will have no more problems with ANY illegal aliens, no matter where they come from. You see Diane, I go into Chinese restaurants and see people cleaning tables, cooking, and other work, they cannot communicate with me, and I wonder if they are illegal as well. Although they may still be trying to master our language, I had a gut feeling that if they had a green card, in the least they would know some English.

So, this issue needs to be addressed, from within, then we can start deporting the ones that feel bold enough to hang on after it all.

If the illegals just had enough integrity to have done it the right way in the first place, then we would not have to be having any of these discussions.

It is all about that, integrity. Those who have crossed our southern border in masses, do not have integrity, that is why we Americans have become so angry and disgusted, then to add insult to injury they have the audacity to march in OUR streets, within OUR country to demand rights that they have no right to. They were there, on national TV shoving their Mexican (this was about 99%) flags in the cameras way, shouting about "their rights" and expecting us to sit back and accept it all.

Oh yes, they have now changed their tactics, softened their approach, but their mission is still the same, only whitewashed a bit by now waving American flags and listening to country songs like "Proud to be an American".

I for one do not fall for it, and hope that all of my fellow citizens will wise up and not be fooled by wolves in sheeps clothing.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lisita wrote:
    YET ... Immigrant children attend school, most do not speak English and even though their parents pay local taxes the children are not accomodated in any way, they're simply thrown into a classroom and expected to miraculously learn English unless they live in Texas or Chicago in highly populated Hispanic areas, rural America does not have accomodations for these kids. It's a sad scenario.

Mexicans work crappy jobs whether it be in the fields harvesting food, construction work digging trenches or in dangerous factories that pay next to nothing where Americans will not work. Some are payed more than other but for the majority, minimum wage or less is what is taken home.

Mexicans are not allowed a drivers license, like the rest of the population ... they need to get from point A to point B. When they drive, usually they're caught and forced to pay high fines

Mexicans are not allowed the luxury of health insurance or Medicaid. When they're hurt on the job ... they don't get workers compensation, they bite the bullet and pay for services rendered.
    To start with, please don’t lump Mexican Americans with Illegal Mexicans. Mexicans Americans do not appreciate being lumped in with Illegals, most take offense to this categorization.

Let me tell you about bilingual education, most that are unfortunate enough to be in such a program graduate from High School with barely being able to speak the English language. When I came to America, I didn’t speak a word of English, I was put in the first grade and was not allowed to sit next to another Spanish speaking person or to speak Spanish in school.. The result was that by the second grade I could understand and speak fluent English. I received no special treatment and I was expected to sink or swim. I chose to swim.

It is a myth that Illegal Mexicans take jobs that American will not take. The truth is that contractors know they can get two Illegal Mexicans for the price of one American.

Illegal Mexicans are allowed luxury Health insurance It’s called the ER room.

If Illegal Mexican’s can’t get a drivers license it is for good reason. Hot news flash! They are here illegally. They have no business driving when they don’t even have insurance and are willing to ditch their vehicle and flee the scene of an accident at any opportunity.

Great post, tinasdad!

Get the truth out to Americans, the truth they need to know but eludes them through the fog of all the lies and falsehoods and deceptions and traitor-talk.

GO GO GO GO!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    diana1362--what is your point?

Do you support illegal immigration; violation of our laws; flooding the US labor market; burdening our social services; creating poverty; lowering our standard of living; increasing our debt; worrying the American People nearly out of their minds?

Social workers are invested in hand-out government programs, it’s how they make their living. If you take away the social programs they are out of a job!

Banned
    Social workers are invested in hand-out government programs, it’s how they make their living. If you take away the social programs they are out of a job!
    That would be cool, all those ANTI-social workers could then go out into the fields and pick produce. What a wonderful idea!

There are unethical agencies that sell them insurance all right.

They sell them insurance 'by the month' - but give them documentation for 6 months or a year. That first month costs a bit - but unless they run over you in that first month, you are out of luck.
    I have to put in a word or two about this insurance business.

while it is true that the law says you have to have insurance on your vehicle, and while it is true that most states make some sort of provision to try to police that avenue, many states don't. For example, if you let your insurance lapse in NC, the Sheriff comes and takes your license plate. Simple as that.

Chances are, in that case, when the sheriff takes some illegal's plates, the illegal goes and steals someone else's.

Right now, I am in TX. My next door neighbors buy their insurance by the month. they don't seem to have any set priorities about paying bills other than they pay the ones they happen to feel like paying once they have enough new videos, books, computer games etc. Thank goodness they have no children to support.

I know that they have often let their car insurance lapse right along with their light bill, their gas bill, their phone bill, etc. If they don't pay those utility bills for enough months in a row, of course the company sends someone around to cut them off until they pay up, make new and more expensive deposits for the service and whatever else they have to do to get their service turned back on. Once, they let their mortgage payment go for so long they nearly lost their house. They can't move because there is no conceivable way with their credit rating they could rent an appartment. so they had to start scrambling around looking for someone to borrow from to catch up the mortgage.

But their car insurance has never been an issue. They just go find another agent, pay whatever it takes for them to get re-insured again and pay it until they decide those other things like video games, books, movies and going out for supper are more important again.

These are not illegal aliens, by the way. They are American citizens, born and raised here, with no concept of life's priorities.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that different states have tighter controls than others but people find ways to get around them all. The illegal aliens seem to be masters at getting around such obstacles as insurance. Apparently, those little stickers we used to put on our license plates out here were another thing they found either a way to forge or a way to steal. Now our registration sticker is only inside the car next to our inspection stickers, which are also often the product of unscrupulous people all over the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tinasdad, here in Oregon illegals can get drivers licenses, yet, but we are fighting it. All they have had to do was to attend one of the Matricula Consula days, and the State of Oregon was there, speaking in Spanish, telling the illegals how to get their license, how to get state help, and on.

My oldest daughters father drives a tow truck for the city and he takes many tows that were for no license and no insurance, also for drunk driving, he said about 97% are Hispanic, and he suspects all of those are illegals, he said they usually do not come back for their vehicles.

My brother used to be a reserve county sheriff, and saw the same, although they were not allowed to check for status here, which the county sheriffs office would love to have been able to do.

What grates on my nerves is what I have personally seen and witnessed here. It is an overall lack of respect for us as Americans. Notwithstanding that this is our country. Lack of respect for our laws and our culture. It is an overall lack of integrity.

If people want to argue the point of bashing, I understand, but here, the people we see daily that we suspect to be illegals, are 99% Hispanic, so it is hard to seperate the idea and the knowledge of who's who. You have to witness it from the trenches sometimes, and from this point of view (being a "white" American) it is hard to not start being angry and bitter. We attempt every day to remind each other that wrong doing needs to be addressed, no matter the persons race or nationality and there are many good people living here, legally that are Hispanic
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)