Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Junius you are what makes the caucasians look bad. I have an allegiance to the red, white and blue but am not going to ignor my ancestory!!! I am not like that.
    Who says I'm a caucasian? There you go, making assumptions.

And I have plenty of ancestors who came from somewhere else and a couple who are native americans that we used to call Iroquois Indians.
    So? What do you think I should be doing? Maybe sew up five or ten different flags into a patchwork quilt?

My people for generations before me were/are Americans. I don't fly any other flag except a POW (Prisoner of War) flag-- ever!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    how do you know they dont have insurance?? i'm an insurance agent and i insure a lot of illegals. insurance companies just surcharge them. they have vehicles...those vehicles have tags..to get a tag you need insurance, so unless you are in a state where insurance is not mandatory you cant truly believe what you're saying. as far as driving without insurance, a lot of americans do it too as far as paying taxes.. the same goes..dont assume they dont all pay taxes..because a lot of them do and a lot of money too...now im not saying they all do either.. but they are also a lot of americans who dont pay taxes either.
    to get a tag, legally, you need a legal drivers' license. There is now an insurance data base that reports to DMV, so if one does not have insurance in a state that requires it, the driver WILL be notified. Unless, of course you are here illegally with false documents and no paper trail... because we know that illegals can have very slippery identities.

The illegals DO NOT have auto insurance. Yes, there maybe some - but the huge majority 98% do not and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There are unethical agencies that sell them insurance all right.

They sell them insurance 'by the month' - but give them documentation for 6 months or a year. That first month costs a bit - but unless they run over you in that first month, you are out of luck.

Actually, I would question they are even covered for that first month.

The fact of these less than honorable insurance agencies being allowed to thrive is just another example of the way our government, state, national and local that are selling us out.

Also, one illegal will buy that yearly document 'by the month' and have it copied dozens of times.

No, they don't - so don't buy that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those that support this invasion should pray to God that our efforts to channel that anger into the civic process succeed because there is one group of people on the planet you don't want to piss off and it is Americans.
    Thank You, William. Couldn't have said it better myself. And we're talking about REAL Americans, not Americans on Paper!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks for confirming what I suspected all along. And here, they buy insurance for one month and then don't bother to get any until the next year when their registration comes due and they can't renew without insurance. i think that they should have to buy a year's worth right up front just like normal people do-- or at least 6 months! It is ridiculous! And that goes for Americans, too. I agree, way too many play this game. But the Americans don't generally get the option to run back across the border if they get in a wreck and kill somebody.

no...it isnt like that either, they keep their insurance, they have to, here in ga if you let your insurance lapse they fine you give you 30 days to get new insurance, if you dont they suspend your registration and then there is a daily fine until you get new coverage. the only people required to buy insurance and pay it up-front for 6 months, are people that have state filings..this is for the people that have suspended licenses and need to get them bk. I think that most people dont get the option to run across the border if they kill somebody...if they want to run it isnt going to make a difference whether they are illegal or not. the only time i've ever been involved in a hit-n-run which left my mother in the hospital for days..was with an american though...he never even showed up to court..

to get a tag, legally, you need a legal drivers' license. There is now an insurance data base that reports to DMV, so if one does not have insurance in a state that requires it, the driver WILL be notified. Unless, of course you are here illegally with false documents and no paper trail... because we know that illegals can have very slippery identities.
    you're partly right... yes you need a legal drivers license to get a tag.. but it doesnt matter where the license is from. the dmv accepts licenses from any country in order to issue tags

They do not, do not carry insurance.

Do you remember in California when they were having stops to check insurance and driver's licenses? They were catching so many illegals, and they screamed so loud, they suspended the checkpoints.

They may buy documents - but they do not carry insurance that protects YOU if they cause an accident. It just doesn't happen.

So, yes, if your insurance lapses, they are SUPPOSED to be fined. Just how do they know your insurance has lapsed???? You are carrying a bonafide proof of insurance that says your insurance is good for another 6 months or a year?

WE have to deal with reality here.

Also, you have to factor into this that most police officer don't even fool with illegals. They don't call an insurance company everytime they stop someone to check and see if they have insurance.

Possibly, if any American's insurance has lapsed and they get stopped, they will be fined.

But the first thing we must understand before we even discuss this problem is that illegals operate under very different laws h ere than do American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    The illegals DO NOT have auto insurance. Yes, there maybe some - but the huge majority 98% do not and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There are unethical agencies that sell them insurance all right.

They sell them insurance 'by the month' - but give them documentation for 6 months or a year. That first month costs a bit - but unless they run over you in that first month, you are out of luck.

Actually, I would question they are even covered for that first month.

The fact of these less than honorable insurance agencies being allowed to thrive is just another example of the way our government, state, national and local that are selling us out.

Also, one illegal will buy that yearly document 'by the month' and have it copied dozens of times.

No, they don't - so don't buy that.
    so are you calling me a liar? or a thief? to come up with a figure of 98% is ridiculous. i sell insurance to legals and illegals. i dont sell it by the month..because guess what there is no such thing.

No, not really, I don't call anyone a liar - am just saying it isn't true. It isn't true in Texas, it isn't true in CA, and I doubt it is true anywhere - except according to you - in Georgia.

I have sold P & C also.

You don't sell insurance, 'by the month' - you sell it for 6 months or 12 months - but they pay by the month. If they don't pay the 2nd month, it is lapsed, but the holder still has a valid bona fide Proof of Insurance card, that is good for 6 months or 12 months.

Some insurance agencies here knowingly wrote illegals -

So, if the insurance lapses and they have a Proof of Insurance card, what happens?

Does the insurance company notify the state?

Does the state then run out and look for that illegal??

No, they don't. Actually, they spend a great deal of time looking the other way when they see an illegal or someone who seems to be illegal.

Just because you have a Proof of Insurance paper doesn't mean you have insurance coverage.

They do not, do not carry insurance.
    yes.. they do..nt all of them...but a lot of americans dont either

Do you remember in California when they were having stops to check insurance and driver's licenses? They were catching so many illegals, and they screamed so loud, they suspended the checkpoints.

They may buy documents - but they do not carry insurance that protects YOU if they cause an accident. It just doesn't happen

how would you know?? have you personally looked at 98% of illegals insurance documents to come up with determination or is it yet another assumption. liability is mandatory in most states...thats to cover u not them

So, yes, if your insurance lapses, they are SUPPOSED to be fined. Just how do they know your insurance has lapsed???? You are carrying a bonafide proof of insurance that says your insurance is good for another 6 months or a year?
    maybe where you live things are different, but here your insurance card is not a proof of insurance.

WE have to deal with reality here.

Also, you have to factor into this that most police officer don't even fool with illegals. They don't call an insurance company everytime they stop someone to check and see if they have insurance.

Possibly, if any American's insurance has lapsed and they get stopped, they will be fined.
    But the first thing we must understand before we even discuss this problem is that illegals operate under very different laws h ere than do American citizens.
    as i stated before...your insurance card is as good here as any piece of paper. if you get pulled over here all the cop has to do is go to his car, put your tag in and it will tell him if the car has insurance or not. he couldnt care less if you card says you do.. if its not in the system..you get fined regardless of who you are.