Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Jesus wept"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    crockerghost - you are entitled to our opinion about Iran as I am entitled to mine. What Iran's President says to its people is there business. Both Pakistan and India were supposed to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty but didn't...Iran did. Both Pakistan and India already have nuclear weapons...Iran doesn't.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

Israel has a nuclear weapons program and is one that it apparently concealed from the United States. We didn't take any action against Israel for actually developing a nuclear weapons program behind our backs.

So...:

1. Iran has no nuclear weapons

2. Iran was doing uraniun enrichment under the eyes of the IAEA inspectors with full transparency for nuclear POWER peaceful purposes.

3. Iran wants to continue to enrich its uranium for peaceful purposes under the full transparency of IAEA inspectors.

4. Until such time as there is some EVIDENCE that Iran is building a nuclear weapon..there is nothing to be concerned about.

5. Even if Iran develops a nuclear weapon, on what basis do we allow Israel, Pakistan and India to have nuclear weapons and refuse to allow Iran to have them?

Besides Iran would contaminate its own population with radio-active fall out if it would ever do the absurd of dropping a nuclear bomb on Israel.

You keep going back to this statement Ahmandinejab supposedly made at a university that was translated into "wiping Israel off the map". What he was talking about was not literally wiping them off the map with a nuclear bomb, he was addressing the Israeli Regime and removing it from power, not a genocidal attack on Israel to kill all of its citizens and residents. I've read some interpretations of that statement and this is not what was actually stated. The other translations make much more sense.

Anway, you're entitled to your feelings, your views and assessments of the situation. I'm entitled to mine and we'll agree to disagree and see what the future brings.

LOL!!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion (or so they say), but you are also subject to having your opinion ridiculed when it is demonstrably based upon nonsense and error.

As for the ludicrous idea that what another world leader says to his people is no one else's business, that's patently ABSURD, particularly when what he is saying amounts to credible threats against other nations.

A prime example of your sophistry is the following quote:

3. Iran wants to continue to enrich its uranium for peaceful purposes under the full transparency of IAEA inspectors.
    How the HELL do you know what Iran's intentions are? SHEESH! You admit that you've never even been to that part of the world. Now you presume to speak for a nation you've never even visited?

This sort of lunkheaded nonsense makes my head spin. If you want to hide your little head in the sand like Neville Chamberlain, fine. But don't presume to make factual proclamations predicated on your silly wishful thinking as though they are fact.

Lastly, as for your assertion that Iran has no intention of building a nuclear weapon, consider Ahmadinejad's answer to a question about Iran's desire to develop nuclear weapons posed in an inteview in Germany's der Spiegel. The Iranian president answered, "We only want to claim our legitimate right."

Hmmm... Ahmadinejad himself states that Iran wished to claim its "legitimate right" to a nuclear arsenal, yet Judy knows that Iran does not seek that same arsenal. Are we to believe Judy, wildly speculating from half a world away and having never set foot in Iran, or are we to believe the president of the nation in question?

Judy, I think that you have demonstrated quite thoroughly that you have no idea what you are talking about with regard to Iran. Some Leftist pundit somewhere has contaminated your mind with the foolish concept that a nation run by a nutjob, who believes that he has a prophet-like obligation to bring the world to the brink of total destruction in order to usher in the return of his mythical messiah and who has openly threatened the destruction of other nations in the region, is just a happy-go-lucky collection of sweet-spirited pacifists being scapegoated by the evil United States. Damn. You sound like the propagandists for the illegal aliens who claim that the US stole the southwest from Mexico, and you have even less facts to support your folly.

Okey Dokey........can you guys please take your posts re: Iran and put them here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=19

THANX!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Okey Dokey........can you guys please take your posts re: Iran and put them here

THANX!
    Thanks, but I don't think there's much more to be said on the subject. My apologies for getting off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

THANX!
    Thanks, but I don't think there's much more to be said on the subject. My apologies for getting off-topic.
    No biggie, CROCKET

There's a thread re: China also over there as well. Best to keep this type of thing off the main boards.

There are so many 'facts' that folks aren't aware of and are easily confused by the press, both left and right. But, when one peels the onion skin back, they're in for the ride of their lives. Must scratch beneath the surface for the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure thing, 2ndamendsis. In fact after you're post I had to scroll back to the top to find out what this thread was actually about!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    That may be your idea of antiChrist, and it may even be the idea espoused by antiChristian New Age types, but it has nothing to do with the original concept of antiChrist espoused by John in the Holy Bible, and that is, after all, the sole original source of the concept of antiChrist.
    Just so we're clear, John consistently expressed a view of Christ that included the idea that he was the Word of God incarnate, that he was the sole source of salvation, and that antiChrist was an evil that led men to eternal death:

but I also understand that there is but one truth.
    If there is indeed a Creator God, and I believe that there is, then surely He has the power to leave a clear record of His will somewhere. For those who claim that the record is some mystical device attainable only through trance states, I ask why God would not simply leave a clear record that all can see? I also ask why those whose philosophy and theology clearly do not accord with the Bible are so intent on trying to conjure ways for their odd meanderings to square with the Bible? If you do not believe the Bible, fine; have to courage to say that it is bunk. That is far less offensive than trying to twist the clear verbiage of scripture to conform to some mystical faith of recent vintage. And if you do not agree with the recorded words of Christ which are carried down to us in the Bible, fine; repudiate Christ.
    My personal opinion is that biblical plagiarism is the surest sign of a false religion.

Christianity is one of the religions of the world , which has many similarities shared with other religions .
    There is an esoteric / inner / and exoteric / external / part in each of them , including Christianity
    Exoteric part of every religion includes - the control over the masses , organizing , uniting them , leading to follow the common law
    there are numerous minds in Christianity who realized the esoteric / internal / part , who followed the Path and achieved the union with the Spirit of God , which any of us can develop through virtuous life , devotion and deep insight .
    The similar minds you can find in most of major religions .
    There are some church leaders who are preaching but who do not follow
    what they preach and many who do not preach loudly , but really holy people .
    Be aware of the universal truth - the words written in the books are just words - the tools for the insight meditation
    Nothing more to say - there are many paths leading to the top of the mountain , but the result is the same - reaching the top ............
    It looks like you are a little tense while discussing these topics
    They are nothing but the tool to develop the open mind
    We can just let them be ...........................
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Banned
    Not so, Hope. The principal difference between Christianity and many other faiths is that it has a specific saviour and that the religion makes clear that there is no salvation without him.

what you point to as the alleged commonality between religions is in fact the common adulteration of many of them with the pagan mysteries. For example, Catholicism calls itself Christianity, but its dogma ranges from divergent from the scriptures to absolutely cotrary to them.

It would perhaps be helpful to differentiate those faiths calling themselves Christian from the actual religion revealed by the Holy Bible. There are few similarities between the Biblical faith and those other of man's religions.

http://www.elevated.fsnet.co.uk/index-page14.html

Okay , are you aware that the theory of reincarnation / foundation of Buddhism , Hinduism etc / was one of the dogmas of the Christian church and the Emperor Constantine removed it from the Bible in the 4th century ?
    Why cannot we start with the beginning of the Christianity , to follow its development and changes as well as refer to the original Bible / not translated under the guidance of King James - the son of Mary Stuart /
    but the Bible written in Hebrew .
    I have a few interesting books to share
    First question - why the theory of reincarnation was removed from the Bible ?
    Second question - which Bible words are you following - the original , the Latin , the English version ? Before or after Constantine ?
    There are so many parameters to set - just keep your mind open

By the way - I like a lot the phrase of Mary Stuart , mother of K.J.
    " In my end is my beginning "..................................
    I think this is a nice quote for the topic