Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a reminder; here is what Reid said recently about adding the huge AgJOBS amnesty to the Farm Bill. Please start calling against this:

[i]Reid, D-Nevada, pledged in June to try to add the legislation, known as AgJOBS, to the farm bill. Asked Monday if immigration measure would be part of the farm bill, Reid said, “I guess I do, the latter. Yes, I do think that we should have the AgJOBS part of the farm bill.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    [quote="Populist"]Just a reminder; here is what Reid said recently about adding the huge AgJOBS amnesty to the Farm Bill. Please start calling against this:

[i]Reid, D-Nevada, pledged in June to try to add the legislation, known as AgJOBS, to the farm bill. Asked Monday if immigration measure would be part of the farm bill, Reid said, “I guess I do, the latter. Yes, I do think that we should have the AgJOBS part of the farm bill.â€

I am cleaning house but will start calling as soon as I am finished, wanted my time free for the week!! Did faxes Yesterday, then monday morning I can start all over again!!

WE NEED EVERYONE ON THIS TO STOP THIS HUGE AMNESTY!! PLEASE GET ON THIS AND BLAST CONGRESS, JUST THINK THEY WILL GO ON "HOLIDAY" SOON AND WE WILL HAVE SOME EASY RELAXING TIME THEN, FOR NOW LET THEM KNOW WE ARE "MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE SICK OF THEM BRINGING UP MORE AMNESTY'S!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am cleaning house but will start calling as soon as I am finished, wanted my time free for the week!! Did faxes Yesterday, then monday morning I can start all over again!!

WE NEED EVERYONE ON THIS TO STOP THIS HUGE AMNESTY!! PLEASE GET ON THIS AND BLAST CONGRESS, JUST THINK THEY WILL GO ON "HOLIDAY" SOON AND WE WILL HAVE SOME EASY RELAXING TIME THEN, FOR NOW LET THEM KNOW WE ARE "MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE SICK OF THEM BRINGING UP MORE AMNESTY'S!!
    Thanks so much SOSAD! ! SO TRUE WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND SOOOOOOOOO VERY SICK OF THEM BRINGING UP AMNESTY!!!

William IS "quoted" in the Spokesman Review....Spokane Washington!! Thanks william we are BECOMING famous, and spreading from sea to shinning sea!

LETS PROVE WITH THE AG'S JOB BILL JUST WHAT ALIPAC'ERS ARE CAPABLE OF!! SHALL WE! CALL. E-MAIL AND FAX!! AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! WE CAN DO THIS!! "UNITED WE STAND" "DIVIDED WE FALL" THEY WOULD LIKE TO "DIVIDE AND CONQUER US" BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM!!

[quote][b]Among the latter is William Gheen, president of North Carolina-based Americans for Legal Immigration, a political action committee that claims to have played a critical role in convincing lawmakers to kill the measure this year.

“It is unfair to American students and unfair to American families,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sosad and April!! I've been calling members of the Senate Agriculture Committee, and will start on the other senators.

_________

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks Sosad and April!! I've been calling members of the Senate Agriculture Committee, and will start on the other senators.

_________

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Thank you Populist!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

SOSADFORUS wrote:

LETS PROVE WITH THE AG'S JOB BILL JUST WHAT ALIPAC'ERS ARE CAPABLE OF!! SHALL WE! CALL. E-MAIL AND FAX!! AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! WE CAN DO THIS!! "UNITED WE STAND" "DIVIDED WE FALL" THEY WOULD LIKE TO "DIVIDE AND CONQUER US" BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM!!
    ABSOLUTELY SOSAD!!! They got another thing coming if they think we are going to let them get away with shoving amnesty of ANY kind down our throats!!!

From zeezil. Please start calling on this. Let's do our best to persuade other senators not to support the AgJOBS amnesty like these listed below:
    -----------

Time to gear up and fight Ag Jobs, ALIPAC'ers. The Ag Jobs Senate bill has Sen. Feinstein as Sponsor and 30 co-sponsors:

Sen Bayh, Evan [IN]
    Sen Biden, Joseph R., Jr. [DE]
    Sen Bingaman, Jeff [NM]
    Sen Boxer, Barbara [CA]
    Sen Cantwell, Maria [WA]
    Sen Casey, Robert P., Jr. [PA]
    Sen Clinton, Hillary Rodham [NY]
    Sen Craig, Larry E. [ID]
    Sen Dodd, Christopher J. [CT]
    Sen Domenici, Pete V. [NM]
    Sen Feingold, Russell D. [WI]
    Sen Hagel, Chuck [NE]
    Sen Harkin, Tom [IA]
    Sen Kennedy, Edward M. [MA]
    Sen Kerry, John F. [MA]
    Sen Kohl, Herb [WI]
    Sen Leahy, Patrick J. [VT]
    Sen Levin, Carl [MI]
    Sen Lieberman, Joseph I. [CT]
    Sen Martinez, Mel [FL]
    Sen McCain, John [AZ]
    Sen Mikulski, Barbara A. [MD]
    Sen Murray, Patty [WA]
    Sen Nelson, Bill [FL]
    Sen Obama, Barack [IL]
    Sen Salazar, Ken [CO]
    Sen Schumer, Charles E. [NY]
    Sen Snowe, Olympia J. [ME]
    Sen Specter, Arlen [PA]
    Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH]

OK, Monday morning, having my coffee and all over my calls, Lets let them hear from the American people, We are sick of their attempting to shove amnesty down our throats, AND this AG'S Job bill will give amnesty to millions!!

Thanks "Populists"
    for call list, all contact information is on page one of this thread.

LETS GET THEIR PHONES RINGING OFF THE HOOK ! THEIR FAX MACHINE HUMMING, AND E-MAILS SO THEY CAN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING BUT YOUR RATH OF DISGUST WITH YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT WHAT WE HAVE TOLD THEM SEVERAL TIMES!! NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!

BTTT

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast