Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    AWESOME JOB PATRIOTS!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
    WE ARE GOING TO KEEP SHOWING THEM THAT NO MEANS NO!!! :

Mark Krikorian (from the excellent Center for Immigration Studies), wrote this recently in the National Review Online, which IMO encapsulates the debate well:

Ag lobbyist:
    [i]“We are either going to have our food produced by foreign workers here in the United States, or the farming process will move to foreign countries.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Populist"]Mark Krikorian (from the excellent Center for Immigration Studies), wrote this recently in the National Review Online, which IMO encapsulates the debate well:

Ag lobbyist:
    [i]“We are either going to have our food produced by foreign workers here in the United States, or the farming process will move to foreign countries.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    AWESOME JOB PATRIOTS!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
    WE ARE GOING TO KEEP SHOWING THEM THAT NO MEANS NO!!! :
    DITTO!!!! AND THANK YOU APRIL!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ive been here. Been emailing..Have had this Errr cold/flu for the the last 5 days so sound like mickey mouse,. so no phone.

Ive been waiting for a knock at my door. Bayh/Lugar sending guys to take care of me..Cause I sure do give them a hard time.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Thanks for your work Triumph. The more emails, calls, etc., now the better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anyone is looking for a letter to e-mail and/or fax to Senators, I have posted one below. I hope some ALIPAC'ers will find it useful. If so, I encourage you to use it or any variation of:

Dear Senator __________:

Just say NO to giving amnesty to over 3 million illegal alien agricultural workers and their families

Just say NO to providing amnesty to the employers who hired the illegal aliens

Just say NO to massive fraud that would occur in the Ag Jobs amnesty application process

Just say NO to giving amnesty to illegal aliens who have pending criminal charges and have convictions for past crimes

Just say NO to giving amnesty to illegal aliens who don’t even have to return to their native land before applying and receiving the amnesty

Just say NO to the confidentially clause that prevents DHS from utilizing any information provided by the illegal aliens to enforce our immigration laws

Just say NO to the hardship provision that enables illegal aliens to get the amnesty even though they didn’t qualify for it

Just say NO to the path to citizenship that foreign nationals will be required to follow under the new blue card requirements

Just say NO to the special job protections the foreign nationals would receive that American citizens working side by side with them wouldn’t even receive.

Just say NO to allowing farmers and agribusiness to circumvent the specially designed H-2A visa program which allows them to legally import unlimited numbers of foreign agricultural workers simply because they don’t want to follow program requirements.

Just say NO to rewarding illegal behavior and providing an additional magnet for foreign nationals to illegally enter America

Just say NO to the socio-ethnocentric advocacy groups and special interests that incessantly advocate for amnesty to the detriment of the entire country

Jut say NO to further lining the pockets of Agribusiness at the expense of the American worker, the American taxpayer and the American citizen

If you can’t do business legally, then you have no business being in business!

Stand with the vast majority of the American people who want our borders secured, our immigration laws enforced, illegal immigration stopped and NO AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

JUST SAY NO TO AG JOBS AMNESTY!!!

Thats great Zeezil, because I plan on getting several faxes out in the next week!!

Way to go ALipac team!! LETS KEEP THE CALL, FAXES AND E-MAIL GOING!!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SAW SESSIONS TODAY AND HE TOLD HER IT WAS THE PEOPLE WHO STOPPED THE DREAM ACT AND SAID IF WE KEEP IT UP WE CAN MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH! OR AT LEAST CONGRESS!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thats great Zeezil, because I plan on getting several faxes out in the next week!!

Way to go ALipac team!! LETS KEEP THE CALL, FAXES AND E-MAIL GOING!!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SAW SESSIONS TODAY AND HE TOLD HER IT WAS THE PEOPLE WHO STOPPED THE DREAM ACT AND SAID IF WE KEEP IT UP WE CAN MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH! OR AT LEAST CONGRESS!
    This is good, but I'm getting a bit tired of beating my head against a wall (Durbin and Obama). Not that I'm going to stop, I just wish I didn't have two of the worst people as senators.

Yeah, Wyurm, it gets old calling the two amnesty blockheads. Time to branch out. Call the other states senators and give your opinions. It doesn't matter if you're out of state. If they ask for a zip code, tell them "USA". Or better yet, tell them you are calling them because not only does the way their Senator votes affect you and the entire nation, you are calling them because you're two Senators are so lost and useless, you want to express an opinion to a Senator who cares.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast