Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is from someone who didn't watch the debates but read this entire thread. Thank you all for your posts, I gained a lot of what happened at the debates!

Please keep this in mind..these debates, the polls and even our elections don't mean squat if our election process is corrupt. This IS the #1 issue of our time. We must deal with this and see to it that the ones responsible for the election fraud GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. OUR DEMOCRACY IS AT STAKE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a link to a dyncorp border job in Iraq...note the salary, why aren't our border patrol getting paid this much.
    http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=66892412
    sorry I posted the wrong link before fixed now

Here is where you will find the answer you seek.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good one, Dixie!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Alan Combes just brought up a survey that said 47% of America wants a pathway to citizenship for illegals
    You know how those polls are........It depends on how they ask the questions.

They phrase the questions so that they get the responses that they want!!!
    First off that has to be a lie unless it is the illegal criminals voting

I watch Fox but if they start telling a bunch of lies and turning into a Support Mexicans and other Latinos (La Raza) channel then the can kiss my United States Born and Breed Hiney
    Yeah, but then there are no other channels to watch-----CNN is even worse!!!
    I'll just keep updated here I hear more truth here than any News Station anywhere I have alot of trust in William and all the patriots here !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Here is where you will find the answer you seek.

ROFL

Is this what our congress members use ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    MCCAIN IS A LYING SACK

WE ARE NOT WILLING TO LOOK AT A GUESTWORKER OR
    AMNESTY PROGRAM
    That was the most galling comment. It was "Americans want comprehensive immigration reform" all over again. He's committed his spiel to memory, so I guess there's no need for cue cards:"seal the borders.....''we'll deal with the 12 million here in a humane and compassionate fashion.." If McCain gets the nomination it will add fuel to our opponents' argument that Americans are less invested in the illegal immigration issue than previously; we'll have to redouble our efforts with the House and Senate.

Huckster just stunk tonight. He looked nervous and on the defensive. I thought his weaknesses on some issues were very evident, particularly foreign policy. I guess that's a topic that doesn't lend itself too well to the inclusion of homespun Mayberry observations.
    Romney was very impressive on immigration and the Middle East, but I give him an F on that crack at Paul. I hope he apologized later.
    McCain was just bizarre at times. I'm starting to find him very unsettling, particularly when I think of the prospect of him winning the nomination.
    Rudy was just Rudy.
    Fred Thompson was great on immigration and foreign policy, and I loved the trouncing of Huckster.
    Ron Paul: I just want to give him a hug. I'm really sick of people beating up on him. I agree with him on many issues, and I found myself thinking if he looked like Mitt Romney he'd probably be leading the pack. When I listen to him I sometimes think he's simulataneously behind and ahead of his time. What I admire most about him is that he has the courage of his convictions. I liked his response to the question about the 911ers, or whatever they were called.

Overall, I thought this was the weakest debate of the last three. I did get a kick out of the Star Spangled Banner intro. It looked like prom night! Only in the South!

MW
    I don't recall them discussing the issue of trade with China? Did I miss it somehow?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ron Paul mentioned the money we owe China. Does that count?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I don't recall them discussing the issue of trade with China? Did I miss it somehow?
    No, and I was waiting for the subject to be broached. I was disappointed, particularly since it could have been incorporated into their responses about the economy.

Edited to add: Ron Paul did mention China briefly. He's consistent that way.