Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But if we did it that particular week end wouldn't it look as though we were targeting Mexicans only? After all, that silly holiday is exclusive to them. Mexican independence, which they don't seem to have or they wouldn't be coming to the USA by the thousands.

I'm game if everyone else is but I want it known that I want ALL illegals out of here, not just mexicans, not just hispanics, not just the people too poor to take care of themselves--every single one of them.

What will we call it? Get Illegal Aliens Out of the USA Day?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be willing to do something like this. I have family in the Rio Grande Valley. Just be ready to be called a vigilante by the President!

Let's do it!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    But if we did it that particular week end wouldn't it look as though we were targeting Mexicans only?
    valid point and it would look that way. i was half-jokingly suggesting it. however mexican's and the mexican govt has been making the biggest stink about legitimizing their citizens here illegally. i don't mean to single them out and the event is all about protesting illegal immigrants regardless of race creed or color. however if we bordered Russia per se and most of our illegals were coming from there i might suggest we do this on June 12th (their independance day). your point is still taken and agree that cinco de mayo would not be the most opertune date for it.

what weekend would be good? there's already something going on memorial day. i don't know how many people would be willing to sacrifice the 4th of july for this event. vetrans day is good candidate, but too far off in the future (for me at least).

I would be willing to do something like this. I have family in the Rio Grande Valley. Just be ready to be called a vigilante by the President!

Let's do it!
    We are called much worse by the President, I'm sure. The day I turned against him completely, though, was the day he called the Minutemen vigilantes in public and said it to a foreign leader. Any president who puts down his own people is no leader in my book!

I'm not sure what week end we should pick, kneemow. I'm way too far away from the border on July 4th week end to get back here. I don't think Memorial Day weekend is going to be that big a deal in Las Vegas but it could be. We cold just pretend we don't know that cinco de mayo exists the way they pretend the 4th of July doesn't exist around here but there will sure be a bunch of drunken Mexicans on the border looking for trouble that week end. What will it take to get the word out? We need to pick a date soon and start talking it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567