Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm thinking more along the lines of doing this over a 3 day weekend.

Is there time to organize something for Memorial Day Weekend?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SUMMIT 2006:

Memorial Day Weekend
    May 27-28, 2006
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Speakers to be Announced!

Premier talk radio host, and chairman of the Wake Up America Foundation, Mark Edwards, is organizing another event of the year!

On Memorial Day weekend 2006, citizens from across the USA will unite in downtown Las Vegas to meet and listen to the most remarkable collection of American Patriots to ever be assembled in one location.

Details coming soon - Stand by !

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.c ... 2006.shtml

Unfortunately most people don't have the means to make it to Las Vegas over a three day week end-- or any other time, actually. A "hands" thing could start where we live.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You need some foundation to donate millions of dollars for the event, and run buses to bring people there.

Big protests are usually fake, because they bus-in rent-a-mobs.

We are not a rent-a-mob, but we need funding to do stuff like that.

Hands accross America was just a big "symbolic nothing".

We don't need to replicate that, besides, holdings hands spreads germs, and the ACLU will ,no doubt ,send tuberculosis-ridden agents to infect everybody.

pa

I just don't think all of that would be necessary. I think we can do it. I don't think we need millions of dollars to go to the border. We just go.
    We would just be joining all of the Minutemen from around the country in support of them and our cause. That doesn't seem like something which needs millions of dollars in funding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But Hands across America was recognized and remembered. I think it is worth a try. Anything to show solidarity to get the word out that we are sick and tired of dealing with illegal aliens and they harm they do to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashes
    We don't need to replicate that, besides, holdings hands spreads germs, and the ACLU will ,no doubt ,send tuberculosis-ridden agents to infect everybody.
    Ok Monk. Even by your own admission you remember what it was, and what it was about. it's all about organizing things in such a manner where you don't need millions of dollars or an army of busses.

The critic's symbol should be the tumble-bug: he deposits his egg in somebody else's dung, otherwise he could not hatch it.
    - SLC

Ok. I've read enough of the naysayers reasons why. Here's a challange to all of you.

Lets say you have to do this (no arguments either as this is a hypothetical proposal to a real world situation). What would you do in preparation. This is in preparation of minimizing risk, maximizing support, and keeping the costs down.

Maybe you could just do the hands thing in different towns. The number of people in each segment can be variable. Cast it as remembrance of the victims of illegal aliens. Tell the reporters that this is a representation on our border protection,.......outgunned, and with many gaps.

-opa

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashes
    Maybe you could just do the hands thing in different towns. The number of people in each segment can be variable. Cast it as remembrance of the victims of illegal aliens. Tell the reporters that this is a representation on our border protection,.......outgunned, and with many gaps.

I'd considered that when the idea hit me. I had to shelve it because it does not come across as a United enough message. Therein lies the problem. If you do it at different times regionally it looks like the problem is just here or there, but not everywhere.

There are many people who would go to this, but lack the funds. There are also many people who have the funds, but lack the time. Here's a problem looking for a solution.

for some reason that handies thing reminds me of Jimmy Carter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast