Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ya know Legal Immigrant, I'm not going to even waste the cyber-ink to respond to your inane double talk after this one, but I can't resist one last shot. What constitutes "irresponsible over-breeding" ? WOuldn't you say that the mere fact that the GOVERNMENT had to step in to FORCE people from acting so irresponsibly with their breeding is a sign of "irresponsible" behavior? Geez. ANd I have no problem with other countries "over-populating" themselves off the face of the earth (by whatever semantic games you wish to play when it comes to defining the phrase "over-populating) so long as the excess millions that they don't have space for don't come flooding into MY country.

But I'll tell you the truly galling thing about Legal Immigrants attitude. People like him come here looking for a "better" life. Than they turn around with this attitude of "WHo do you think you are, whitey, thinking your country is 'better' than others." The fact is -- which is so obvious even Legal Immigrant knows its true, for his feet betray his mouth -- the reason this country IS better than the countries these immigrants are fleeing from is PRECISELY because millions of people precisely like THEM AREN'T here. And this country gets worse -- and more like their countries -- every year as more and more of them come flooding in here.

Valis,

I know we're already at 300 million: I used that figure as the basis of my calculation.
    Ah, ok, I'm tracking now.

For the record, I think, culture plays a large part in numbers of children born to a family. Pat Buchanan, had a chance to point this out, but imho, took a subtle racist approach to it in his book, Death Of The West.

Nations that have sucessful economies, tend to have lower birthrates, regardless of their race.

Look at Japan for a prime example of this. Birthrates are dropping faster then a 2 dollar crack prostitute. Why? Look at the culture, they arein more ways, similiar to Western *White* Nations, then Asians, because of their economy.

In nations that are agrarian, birthrates are high, more children, equal better chance of success.

While in industrialized nations, more children, hinder chances at sucess. Or so it is percieved.

The Romans, the actual Romans, learned this too late, and where overrun with immigrants.
    Industrialize Mexico, end their Political Corruption, and I guarentee, their birthrates will drop, within a generation.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

LegalImmigrant,

If you race bait on this board one more time you are going down. Got it?

As far as your H1B Visa, I've many damn good friends that have been replaced in the IT sector by people with your visa from other nations.

You won't get far waiving that around on this board.

You try that sneaky tactic of trying to call the other users here racists and anti-immigrant one more time and you are banned.

The rules are clear. You have been warned already yet you continue.

Final notice. You are not an American, you are a visitor on a visa throwing aspersions at law abiding legal Americans.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a Column I found on aother site:

Diversify This!
    by H. Millard © 2000
    So you came to this country, this America, from some other country. You say that you came because you were fleeing repression or that you wanted a better life for your family in these United States, or maybe that you wanted to make more money here than you could ever make in your former country. Okay. That sounds reasonable.

So why in the hell are you demanding that we show sensitivity toward your former country's culture and language? If you want to honor those things, then go back there. Don't come here and try to make here the same as the place you left or you'll find that the problems you fled there are being made anew here.

Don't be fooled by some neurotic idiots who treat you like stray cats to be mothered and nurtured and cooed over, and who will tell you how much they love your culture. These cat ladies, sans cats, exist in every country, and their phony neurosis based do-goodism is only going to hurt you, because they don't treat you as fully formed adults but as helpless little children no matter what age you are. The price of their fawning is that you have to try to be small and look up at them with big helpless doe eyes and in effect worship them as your great saviors. It is eternal childhood and helplessness that is demanded of you. Don't fall for it.

To hell with your old country. You left there for a hoped for better here. If you want to take advantage of whatever it is you believe is available to you in these United States that is better than where you came from, then YOU better show sensitivity toward our culture and you'd better damn well try to understand and conform to our ways.

Don't come here and tell us that we should teach you in OUR schools in your old language. If you want that, go back where you came from and don't let the friggin' door hit you on the way out. Beat it. Amscray. Head out. Who the hell needs you? We didn't ask you to come here.

Don't come here and call us names because you feel we're not being sensitive to your diversity. Screw your diversity. Either come here to be like us---because, remember, you came here to our country, we didn't go to your screwed up former country--and it is not us who should change to make you feel comfortable. You are the one who must change and be sensitive to us.

You're the guest. Not us. Live by our rules and our lights or beat it. And if you snuck into this country illegally, then you'd better get your ass back out of here and apply through legal means. And, if you can't get in through legal means, then that's just the way it'll have to be. You don't have a right to be in this country unless WE say you can be here. Period.

You say that we're being so insensitive. Tough nookies. You'd better change to get in step with us, or you ought to head for the exit.

This is OUR country. We may not be the first people who came here, but those we've replaced weren't the first either. Being first doesn't matter. What does matter is that we found a mostly empty country and we built it in our image. We will decide how it's run.

We'll decide who can join us as citizens. We speak English here. We do things in certain ways here. That's our choice and it's not your right to come here to tell us that we have to be more like you. We don't want to be like you and we don't want our country to be like your old country. If we did, we would have gone to your old country to live as you've come here. We didn't do that.

Get yourself Americanized as quickly as possible or get yourself gone. We don't owe you a damn thing. You owe us.
    "Bring it on"

Here's my one question to all of you:

Why are we bothering with this thread or discussion?

Talk of this sort, gets us NOWHERE! An endless rambling of Hegelian dialectic if I ever saw one.

I'd love to see ALIPAC to become one of the highest ranked web site out there for traffic, but what I would REALLY like to see is a little less talk and a lot more ACTION. Use the bandwidth wisely!

Ask yourself a couple of questions and make this a checklist to do daily.

1. Did I call your elected officials on anything regarding illegal immigration and their stance on it?

2. Did I call a friend or talk to a friend about the illegal immigration issue or the latest news article showing them the danger we face?

3. Did I send an email out to my email list a link to an article on alipcac.us?

4. Did I tell my friend to tell two friends to tell two friends to tell two friends and so on about alipac.us or about illegal immigration and it's impacts?

5. Did I pass out literature or ALIPAC business cards?

6. Did I do anything to further counteract the problem of illegal immigration?

People, the time to focus is NOW. We are being bombarded with things from all sides. ALIPAC is designed to handle the illegal immigration issue and I'm glad it's here for us. Let's make sure we're here for ALIPAC.

But in all the time wasted posting in response to racebaiting and hate articles, emails could have been sent, phone calls made. Something positive could have been done, rather than waste our mind on this drivel.

If you see a title like the one that started this thread and you feel overly compelled to read it, do so. Get mad or angry about it. Count to 10. AND MOVE ON.

This is constructive criticism, so I hope you take it that way. I just want to make sure we all stay focused and positive that one day, we will be victorious.

Pray hard, pray often and God bless.

"Why are we bothering with this thread or discussion?"

Well, I can understand your weariness on the topic of "racism." I personally am sick to death of people playing the "race card," using it as a smoke-screen to distract us from the real issues. But I think its an important topic to kick around. Simply because, throwing the "race card" at us (as flimsy as it is) is the only real weapon that our detractors have in their arsenal. And once the "race card" goes -- and it is going, going, gone with the American people -- their whole deck of cards is going to collapse. So we need to be ready to combat it and nullify it. They certainly can't argue or debate us on the level of common sense or logic. For our present level of Mass Immigration is quite simply insane. No nation in history has EVER allowed the level of Mass Immigration we are now allowing. No nation in their right minds would allow the level of Mass Immigration we are allowing.
    For the record, even though I haven't seen all of Legal Immigrants threads, I don't feel he was guilty of excessive "race-baiting, at least in terms of his comments to me. The topic of this thread, after all, was concerned with whether or not we were "racist," and Legal Immigration felt we were. Which is his opinion. Or maybe his comments just seemed mild to me, because I live in the utlra-liberal Bay Area, and everytime I've opened my mouth on the subject of immigration over the last 15 years, I've been shouted down by 20 people accusing me of "racism." So I'm used to it. And I have an all-purpose response that always shuts them up:

"Mexico or China or any of these other countries sure as hell wouldn't allow millions of Americans to come flooding into THEIR countries year after year after year. Are you kidding? So who's the one with the "racist" double-standard? Me or them."

But you're right, its wearisome as hell, and maybe I should just shut up for a while.

We need some practice dealing with race baiters. Many of our forum users have not had much experience fighting them. We will face them in many places and practice is good experience.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah this topic is a real snoozer. I'd sooner have a root canal...

Here's my one question to all of you:

Why are we bothering with this thread or discussion?

Talk of this sort, gets us NOWHERE! An endless rambling of Hegelian dialectic if I ever saw one.

========
    Several of the major players on this board have seriously discussed the issue of racism on this board. I think it is clear that that is NOT an issue at all, but that there are very significant ideas about how we see our country, and what we want to do with it.

None of us had a part in the immigration levels that were approved in Washington D.C. I think it is clear everyone here would like a voice in the next decision and that the numbers are going to be very much smaller. All of us are being effected by illegal aliens, and we all want the Government to do something about it. We really want Mr. Bush to honor his oath of office, enforce the laws, and return the illegal aliens to their homes.

So read the posts, read the threads, and you realize we feel, and many, many like us, feel amnesty is a very bad idea.. and the Kennedy-McCain is surrender to the enemy rather than dealing with the problem.

Someone is going to come in with the assumption this is a racist board. In fact, La Raza, as a battle tactic, have suggested you identify anyone who disagrees with their position as .....racist!

This thread wasn't a snoozer at all. It debunked a lot of garbage, and it clearly states the racist accusation doesn't intimidate these people. I feel it was a good thread for our issues. And it is a good board for our issues also.

My screen name, LegalImmigrant, should make it clear that I am legally here, on an H-1B visa. As I explain, while some of your previous post addresses illegal immigrants alone, that particular paragraph addressed both and therefore included me.
    No it didn't. You didn't bother to read into it, you just saw what you wanted to see. If you did read it you would have saw that I was mostly bashing the illegal immigrants. It amazes me that you are a guestworker in this country and yet you whine like your an illegal alien. You again act like this country owes you something and you have the right to be here. What right would that be? Show me a law or a constitutional amendment that states this? You have yet to show me. The fact that you are a guestworker proved me right that you being here is a privilege. Having a visa is like having a drivers license. You have it for a limited amount of time, with a chance at renewal, but it could be revoked at any time for any reason. Wow I'm really well versed. Thanks for proving my point.

Nowhere in my post did I say that all immigrants are bad. Obviously you are trying to put words in my mouth that weren't said. When I called you out on it you unshockingly are still in denial. Let me put it in terms you can understand. All illegal aliens are criminals. Some legal immigrants are good and helpful, some not so good. Does it have anything to do with race? No. Does it have anything to do with human behavior, culture, skill level, finances, etc? Yes. It may come as a shock to you, but not all cultures and not all countries are created equal. That's why you have some poor, uneducated and unskilled people and that's why you have some that are skilled, educated and more finacially secure. It's a fact that America being the greatest nation on earth was built as a nation from the ground up by mostly (oh gulp) white Europeans. Other than Japan I can't think of another nation that is successfully ran that wasn't predominately white. Sure there are many minorities that have been highly successful as individuals. But they have yet to run a country as a whole that hasn't been a major disaster. Then you have those same types of immigrants both legal and illegal that leave those type of countries behind, but want to come here to create the same thing over again. You can't tell me that's not happening. You don't know because you've only been here a couple of years. I've been living here for all 30 yrs of my life and I serve in the military. I've served on a capacity that is beyond your comprehension. I do things for my country that you don't have the guts to do for yours and you can't even fathom so don't go telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about pal. Yes immigrants of yesterday did come here for a better life and helped make this country better and some of them still do, but most immigrants of today really do alot more harm then good, most of them are of the illegal persuasion and even some that are legal. Not all immigrants are equal. That's just a fact of life.

Another question. Once your done with your guest worker visa are you going to actually stay here and get a green card or are you going to man up and try to make your own country better? Either way would be honorable. Or are you going to continue to whine like an illegal alien acting like you deserve every entitlement in the book and act like we have no right to regulate immigration or have any say in who comes in?

f it's a fact, then there is no harm in stating it. What I was questioning was your deduction from the factual premise: that the illegal immigrants should be thrown out at least in part because they constitute 30% of the prison population. My analogy with men was intended to show that you could use your reasoning to justify throwing all male prisoners out of the country. If anyone else would take them, that is.
    I think all illegal aliens should be immediately deported regardless of what else they do. I think all illegal aliens that murder on top of their being illegal should get an automatic death sentence effective immediately. I think all illegals that rape, peddle drugs, smuggle humans, gangbang on top of their being illegal should get life imprisonment and if they happen to get a parole somehow they should be immediately deported afterwards. None of this releasing them back out onto the streets garbage. I think any illegal that reenters the country on top of their deportation should get at least a ten year sentence and then immediate deportation. Third time should receive life imprisonment. Those laws should be enforced. Any legal immigrant who committs a crime should have their visa/green card/path to citizenship immediately revoked and they should be immediately deported. I only advocate deporting an American citizen if they committ treason.

If I obey the laws, and keep in status, then I sure do. Provided that's the case, then I cannot be thrown out without due process of law - and that IS in the Constitution.
    Well I have news for you. If Congress decides on a whim that all visas are to be eliminated for whatever reason effective immediately then you sir would be outta here. If your visa expires your outta here. If you break the law, your outta here. That's how that works. You don't think the government doesn't have that capability, your sadly mistaken. The government could end all immigrations if they wanted to. Not gonna ever happen, but they do have that ability. I personally want an immigration timeout and think it should be stopped until we get a handle on this mess. I don't want it to end forever, but for at least a few years.

I ask to be treated as a human being, endowed by my Creator with inalienable rights. The Constitution applies equally to citizens and noncitizens, and does not even limit the right to vote in local elections to citizens. The crazy thing is that new limitations keep being imposed on LEGAL immigrants who are just trying to make a living and become citizens to make it harder and harder to stay in the country, at the same time as amnesties are proposed for ILLEGAL immigrants.
    Now that is something I can agree with you on 100 percent. I think it's garbage that legal immigrants obey the laws and go through whatever to get into the country and you have these illegal alien criminals getting a free ride for breaking the law. Again my biggest beef is with the illegal aliens. I really don't have any problems with legal immigrants following the legal process to get into this country. What I do have a problem with is this attitude that you come to my country and you think that you are entitled to whatever you want at the taxpayers expense. I have no problems with legal immigrants coming here contributing and assimulating like they should, but if they in any way become a burden more than a help and they have this give me, give me, give me attitude and thinking we have no right to say anything at all then they should be gone. In fact they should not have been admitted in the first place. Again I'm not saying that's all immigrants. But there are plenty that are like that. There are also many immigrants who come here just for green and have no alligence to this country whatsoever. I will also say on a personal note that I think we should cut down on the legal immigration and guest worker stuff. I don't think it's fair that we have millions of unemployed citizens at all levels of work and yet we keep bringing in more foreign workers. I don't blame you for taking advantage. I blame the government for not doing it's job.

I work for a living, and am not eligible for any benefit that I know of. Next question?
    Coming here and working in this country is benefit enough. You basically got a job that really should be going to an American citizen. Again not faulting you for that of course. I'm sure you can get more benefits than you realize. Not going to get into that at this time.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast