Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Wonder if Hillary, McCain or Kennedy have had to listen to ranchero music at 2a.m.

Let''s call them up on Monday and Play Umpa-Music in the background, as we complain about how Illegal Aliens wake us up at night playing this bleeeep bleeeep music.

Send them a discount CD in the mail. We could burn our own and call it sounds from an illegal alien neighborhood. Don't forget the gunshots, barking dogs and 200 babies crying.

Dixie
    Oh wow! That is such a good idea! It needs to be done.

how about a different aspect...we are the only hispanics on our street and make up about 2 percent of the hispanics that live in the neighboorhood. I have always grown up in this sort of enviornment, so it's pretty normal like many of you here who have nice hispanic neighboors. We have parties every once in a while, but if it's going to go on late we dont let the music on to late, or we take inside, and we usually let our neighboors know ahead of time. But our neighboors have parties too and they go late sometimes. We have lived here for about six years so we all get along great, i have babysat like all the kids so its a great community. Its pretty ironic because i was born in Mexico, but I have never really lived in a "hispanic" neighboorhood. A lot of the stories that some of ya'll have i have never experienced, when i was in high school i tended to hang out with everyone but rarely hispanics. To be honest many of the hispanic people at my school were bad kids, my parents would not approve of my friendship with them. The few hispanics friends i had, were pretty much like me. This is where many hispanics suffer, because of the stereotype, I was two when i moved here from Mexico and five when I learned english thanks to my father who forced me into all english school. So i have pretty much grown up American, well I am American.

mkfarnam wrote:

DcSA
    Please don`t compare us native citizens with law breaking immigrants.
    You are right, there is good and bad in every culture.

Unfortunately, when it comes to illegals the negatives out weigh the possitives

Ok, you don`t mind their music, but I think that you would have second thoughts about that out here in Ca. On week ends their music can be heard loud and clear from over three blocks away and that`s no exageration.
    Quote:
    I was comparing cultures and pointing out that sometimes Americans don't behave as well as, or LIVE AS WELL as the people from other cultures. I cannot agree that American Citizens should be above criticism - especially when we are comparing the American Culture with another culture.

The Americans' behavior at the St. Louis bus terminal was animalistic, the food made available for us to purchase after a long bus ride was unfit for a reasonable person to eat. When I became sick from the air conditioner, I was offered a pill form of Dayquill at the outrageous price of $2.00 for TWO pills. Americans generally see other Americans as an opportunity to GOUGE - "while in a captive audience situation, your basic human need is my opportunity to gouge".
    This attitude is not confined only to the bus experience.

In contrast, I knew a Mexican family that was removed from their home because of their being illegal. 50 people stood out at the sidewalk ready to help them get their belongings out.

I'm trying to say that we would be able to benefit from understanding where OUR culture has gone too far in the direction of "every man for himself". It is our greatest weakness as we encounter this other culture that still has a strong family and community bonding.

Being able to see one's own weak points is essential to creating a "plan of battle" so to speak. Ruling out comparing your position to the position of your opponent seems an excercise in pride that could be very expensive in the end.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I'm trying to say that we would be able to benefit from understanding where OUR culture has gone a little too far in the direction of "every man for himself". It is our greatest weakness as we encounter this other culture that still has a strong family and community bonding. ""

The majority of Illegals coming over are MEN, they leave their wives and children back in mexico, many reports of sexual abuse in mexico are FAMILY RELATED, sons, daughters, cousins, they don't care. The only thing they hold dear is the Mob mentality. Anchor babies do not make a family, its having children to make money from the Government and steal their spot in the USA. I have ZERO respect for ANYONE that does that to children.

This is advice from the real estate section of my newspaper.
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/classifie...g/14887569.htm

Posted on Sun, Jun. 25, 2006email thisprint thisBuyers often get 'stuck' with illegal home additions, conversionsStar-Telegram Advertising
    People who purchase a home with illegal improvements might also be buying a lot of future headaches.

Dear Mr. Myers:

We found a low-priced house that we'd like to buy. The problem is that the sellers' disclosure form states that the new bedroom they recently added was built without a permit, and the conversion of their garage to a home office was also done without a permit. If we buy the house anyway and the city later finds out about the illegal changes, will we get stuck with the bill for any needed work, or will the sellers have to bear at least some of the liability?

Answer:

More often than not, buyers who purchase a home with illegal changes also buy themselves a big pack of trouble.

Your letter states that the sellers have already told you that they added a bedroom and converted their garage without getting the necessary permits. Sooner or later, the local building department will find out about the illegal remodeling jobs too.

At best, the building department will require only costly "post permits" for the two renovation jobs. At worst, you'll be required to spend tens of thousands of dollars to bring the structures up to code - or maybe even tear them down.

Either way, the sellers probably wouldn't have to help pay for the permits or the work. The fact that they disclosed that the remodeling was done illegally could relieve them of any financial liability.

Before going any further, contact two or three contractors and ask them to inspect the unpermitted work. Also ask them to estimate how much it would cost to make any changes that might be needed to bring the work up to local building-code standards.

You could then ask the seller to help pay for the needed repairs or else lower your offering price to offset the cost of the permits and work that might be needed after you move in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I wouldn't taunt them like you have. Make them think you support illegal immigration (or as you would say to them poor undocumented workers who just want a better life doing jobs americans won't do and anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist) and have them spill their guts to you. Watch them and then once you find out what you can use to have them arrested and deported do so. Just don't let them figure out who's doing it, but if you've already had signs on your car I think it's too late and it would be better just to shut up for your own safety.
    I've already used this technique. Since I sorta sport a more hippy liberal kinda look I can come across as "compassionate eath mother who loves the illegals."

Then I take notes and call ICE. I dunno what happens most of the time, but I hope at least a few have got deported.

Rock On,

Typhoid Maria

first off let me say how happy to have found this forum and ALIPAC. me and my fiance are going nuts.

I am dealing with this exact issue however we have a bunch of illegal middle eastern people (possibly morrocan), brazilians, and other illegal hispanics not of mexican decent in my building and they are all savages. I am in the Northeast.

Take for instance the woman down the hall she is on the oppostite side of the building and we can hear her over our TV with her 3 friends all yelling or maybe it is their normal communicating level and blasting music and I mean blaring this stuff with heavy bass. We have went and asked her to keep it down along with several other neighbors. She never says I am sorry and I will keep it down. She always has an excuse her answer is this America and I can do whatever I like and I can make as much noise as I want until 10:00 pm.

Well enough was enough after the upteenth time. We call the landlord and he has soft spot for these people for some reason. I believe it is due to him being an italian immigrant but like I told him you speak english, you had a sponsor, and earned citizenship. Totally different story. So he says he will talk to them but it keeps continuing. So last night I made my fiance bring down a city ordiance f disturbing the peace. In my town the excessive noise rule starts at 6:00 pm - 7:00 am. She can't read because she is asking my fiance what it says and she says this is b.s. or something similar (she speaks super broken english and usually is yelling in her native language). She then starts calling my fiance all sorts of expetives instead of taking responsibilty for disturbing her neighbors. She is a very inconsiderate person or shall I say savage. He called her a name back and she said I am calling the cops and they can't do anything about me as I have rights an he said go ahead and walked back to our apt. She definitely is an illegal or has overstayed a visa or something. Because this comment came after the fact my fiance asked her if she was illegally here in this country.

Then 4 cops show up because she called with her 3 friends and told them he was trying to break in. Luckily I was on the phone with the nonemergency 911 dispatch (call was recorded) when they showed up. 4 cops show up and walk by her apt and go to ours first. We invite them in and explain the situation. At this point she has the music blaring again and they are all sqaubbling and screeching. And the officer asks us is there a baby in there? We said we think so as this baby has been screaming bloody murder all day. He goes and knocks on the door and she is trying to tell the cops my fiance threatened her etc. He told he that she should not call 911 and lie. That making false claims is a crime and that he and all the neighbors better not hear a peep out of her especially the dangers of the baby losing its hearing from music this loud. She told the cop to go to this place, and called him this name and that. So he sent his back up away and then he came and told us that it sucks but in this day and age even thoough we were trying to do the right thing by showing her the laws regarding noise in our town that the best thing is to just call the police. Thi to me is ridiculous but I guess it is the way.

I was happy this all backfired in her nasty face. today I have heard her using the hallway as a phonebooth for 20 mins but then it has been quiet ever since.

then we have this other illegal who has put his wife in the hospital 4 times, he gets drunk and hits tenants parked cars and so most of the tenants bitched to landlord nothing happens. But now when the guy does something to his own property he finally reacts and kicks him out. He was ramming his car into the front of our large brick apt. building over and over. I am glad this guy is going but it sucks that it is a year after all these parked cars getting hit and the cops came to arrest him for beating the hell out of his wife.

I had a long talk with him today teling him does he want to have some terrible crime happen in his building and be associated with it on the news, etc. because your good tenants will tell the truth about how you rented to illegals and handled things. He is a nice person but he just doesn't have good property management skills. And he doesn't live here so he doesn't have to deal with all this crap.

I REALLY hope that someone passes a law that landlords will get heavy fines and possibly jailtime for continuing to rent after fines for renting to illegals. We moved here 7 years ago, have a great apt, heat and hot water included for a terrifc price. And we are both bullheaded feeling we should not be chased out of our place because of a few of these jerks. Everyone else that speaks english and is legal in the building are great people and all are just as pissed at how the landlord handles things.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It seems to me what is happening is that America is attracting the wrong kind of immigrants, albeit I mean illegal aliens.

Aracely, I would love for my kids to have grown up in that neighborhood. With the heavy influx on our job market here in the Pacific Northwest of illegals (mainly of Latino origin), our incomes have dropped and cannot keep up with the housing market prices. So, this means that people like us, nice as we are, have not had the opportunity to live in that kind of neighborhood.

We have had to live in neighborhoods, that ions ago used to be blue collar American families, and are now populated heavily with illegal aliens (from Latin countries). These neighborhoods have low rents for a reason, they are crummy, run down and have cockroaches (now remember my past posts folks, we do not have roaches in Oregon naturally).

These same neighborhoods have the highest crime rates in their cities, and have a lot of gang related graffiti and gang activity.

Mountaindog, I want to tell you a story. About four years ago we lived in Washington, near many Navy bases. My oldest daughter (then eighteen) met a nice Navy guy from California, he is Mexican. Both of his parents came here years ago and became citizens, raised several upstanding kids and are proud Americans. His nationality did not phase me, as it was his character that won me over. He himself was/is very proud of his families heritage but loved America. Had they gotten married, I would still be here at ALIPAC, I believe wholeheartedly that we need families like his here, not this criminal element we are getting. Yes, there might be plenty of really good, clean and law-abiding Latino families, that might happen to be illegal, I have just not met any here in my city, all I have seen is the bad. Like I said before, those families knew better than we did when we moved here, they stayed away, live somewhere better.

Although, no matter how nice, I am against them being here illegally.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314