Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just read in the paper today that over 100.000 illegals have taken up residence in New Orleans. Some are rebuilding on property that owners have`nt returned to yet.
    Right next to me is an old dairy farm that has been closed since the 60`s.
    Illegals have moved into the feed barn and the refigerated storage building. They stuccoed the out side to make it look like some type of living quarters. The owner lives in Missouri and also owns the property the I`ve been leasing since 1981. I reported this to him and they were run out, 6 months later 4-5 more families have moved in again.
    If any of them every become citizens, they need to be tought the laws of this country.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" By President JOHN F KENNEDY
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I just read in the paper today that over 100.000 illegals have taken up residence in New Orleans. Some are rebuilding on property that owners have`nt returned to yet.
    Right next to me is an old dairy farm that has been closed since the 60`s.
    Illegals have moved into the feed barn and the refigerated storage building. They stuccoed the out side to make it look like some type of living quarters. The owner lives in Missouri and also owns the property the I`ve been leasing since 1981. I reported this to him and they were run out, 6 months later 4-5 more families have moved in again.
    If any of them every become citizens, they need to be tought the laws of this country.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" By President JOHN F KENNEDY
    'Round here, we mod edit trespassers...

I did`nt mean to repeat myself
    ------------------------

I wish that we had that privalege
    ------------------------

DcSA
    Please don`t compare us native citizens with law breaking immigrants.
    You are right, there is good and bad in every culture.

Unfortunately, when it comes to illegals the negatives out weigh the possitives

Ok, you don`t mind their music, but I think that you would have second thoughts about that out here in Ca. On week ends their music can be heard loud and clear from over three blocks away and that`s no exageration.
    "WE CLEAN YOUR TOILETS" By the Mayor of Los Angeles, Ca. ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA
    ------------------------

Good to know the mayor of L.A. has other job skills. Hope he has to rely on them some day.

The mayor of LA gave a speech for the illegals during the March walk out demonstrations. This was aired on TV and the radio. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa received over 10,000 toilet brushes
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah I know there is good and bad, I have a topic on it recently (Watch out!!). My lovely neighbors have already been starting for the warm weather, but.....we brought out the "R" word with our landlord about the treatment of our son by these people and that it definitely was racist.

Wow did the landlords eyes get big "no, no no one is racist here", "yes my husband said they are".

Unfortunately we live by the "bad" ones. When we first moved here, there was this one guy who lived here, really nice, polite, always made sure the others were being good and making sure they kept things clean and explained things to them about living in the U.S. . I miss that guy. I'd feel better about living here if someone like him lived nearby.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a lot of Mexican neighbours to the south of me in a place called Baja Calif. I have also spent a lot of time down there and have been in places where a white American was a rarity, I have found these people to be some of the kindest giving people I have ever met! Their chidren had manners likes those back in the 50's.
    My biggest fear is that this issue will become a anti-Mexican one which it is not! It is a anti illegal immigrant issue and one that includes securing our borders from those that would do us harm. We are in a state of war and common sense tells us to watch our borders!
    I don't hate Mexicans, in fact I don't blame them for wanting to come here. I have seen how they live down there. But it has gotten out of hand and in many ways it is our fault for allowing it to happen but then how were we to know it would get this bad. Hindsight is always 20/20.
    One of the reasons I joined the Minuteman group out here was to be sure there was no racism involved, I will not put up with that!!
    What we really need to be doing is putting pressure on Mexico to fix their government and make a better standard of living for the people who live there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a guy and his son living next to us. Both legal citizens (so I'm told). The guy works in construction and is gone most of the day. His teenage son blares rap music at 07:30 in the morning. Honestly, what teenage kid blares any kind of music at 07:30 in the morning?