Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I doubt we'll sink to that level, its already been taken. We're just pointing out the obvious that seems not to be so Obvious to the people who are already obvious, but seem to not realize it.
    Xianleather, that's political speak if I ever heard it. Are you running for office?

Dixie
    hahahaha NO! I've never been into Politics until It hit me my country was being invaded and nobody around me knew it. That just came rolling out at the moment, I promise it'll never happen again....LOL

Mountaindog there are poor people in Mexico but if we let all of the poor people in we will only succeed in joining them in their poverty. I've read that Mexico is the 12th richest nation, doesn't seem possible from what you see and hear but that's what I've read. I admire the minutemen and your help is appreciated. I wish I had the opportunity to help out that way. However, if you help out for the reason you expressed and I was a minuteman I would consider your presence an intrusion. Those guys already have enough people monitoring them hoping for one misstep.
    There are other things good hearted people can do. I've seen an ad on television that tells you how to sponsor a third world child for a few pennies a day. I think the children even write you letters.
    As for me my interest is in keeping illegal aliens out of my country. I'd like for it to be more like what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Mountaindog there are poor people in Mexico but if we let all of the poor people in we will only succeed in joining them in their poverty. I've read that Mexico is the 12th richest nation, doesn't seem possible from what you see and hear but that's what I've read. I admire the minutemen and your help is appreciated. I wish I had the opportunity to help out that way. However, if you help out for the reason you expressed and I was a minuteman I would consider your presence an intrusion. Those guys already have enough people monitoring them hoping for one misstep.
    There are other things good hearted people can do. I've seen an ad on television that tells you how to sponsor a third world child for a few pennies a day. I think the children even write you letters.
    As for me my interest is in keeping illegal aliens out of my country. I'd like for it to be more like what it used to be.
    Hello Andyt,
    I apologise if my post didn't make sense so let me try to clear it up some more if I can.
    First off I am not for letting all the poor people into America, as I said before when I catch any illegals on my property I arrest them and have the BP send them back.
    I don't know where you are at or how much you know about events.
    It seems to me I am getting some flack for being concerned and maybe walking on the middle line and caring about the illegals. But years ago when I worked EMS out here I have seen smugglers drive their car off the roadside and jump out leaving the illegals to whatever fate maybe, I was on one call where I had twenty two injured illegals. I also have a problem with the forced prostitution camps that these scum bags have set up here. Perhaps you missed my post where I talked about finding a dead body on my property that the runners left here. Yes I have compassion for these people but that doesn't mean I want them in my country and if anybody thinks thats wrong I don't know what to say.
    The ones I am really after is those that prey on them, I want to see them go to jail!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Twenty five years ago everybody and their brother up here knew that kids were coming through a hole in the border fence and going to school on our side, when the locals complained people were sent up to check it out and the school showed them all to have a US address, they didn't want to lose these kids because they received money from the State for their attendance, it is greed and corruption on these people part who have allowed this problem to come about! Not the local people.
    I honestly believe that if all the illegals were to protest as they did on May first asking Americans to help them take back their country and make it a democracy that we would and allow them to return to a nation where they can live in peace and security.
    I hope I have answered all your questions, but please feel free to ask any more, I am a lazy typist so I don't always explain myself well.
    My best regards to all.
    Why couldn't they have boarded it up? Maybe got a neighborhood fund to concrete it in? What would have been that sort of backlash 25 years ago for doing that? Probably not like it would be today.

I'd fully support an overhaul of the Mexican government through our military actions.

i have about 20 neighboring me the bad part is they're in ONE single wide mobile home had to call the sheriff on them for rattling my windows with their music at about 1:30 am this morning

Quote Originally Posted by jneesy
    i have about 20 neighboring me the bad part is they're in ONE single wide mobile home had to call the sheriff on them for rattling my windows with their music at about 1:30 am this morning
    Walk over and unplug their house.......

Wonder if Hillary, McCain or Kennedy have had to listen to ranchero music at 2a.m.

Not the first time, I have said , "Thank you God", for living in my very small rural oklahoma, red neck town! I feel for all of you who have these neighbors to deal with. Sometimes a small town can be a little curse esp with the high price of gasoline, having to drive 50 miles to a good supermarket or hardware store. I will never complain of having to do this anymore, I will learn to count my blessings! the thing is, I know it is just a matter of time before we have illegals living here, already I see more and more in town, have no idea what they are doing here as there is not much work here for them, no one can afford their own mexican here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Wonder if Hillary, McCain or Kennedy have had to listen to ranchero music at 2a.m.

Let''s call them up on Monday and Play Umpa-Music in the background, as we complain about how Illegal Aliens wake us up at night playing this bleeeep bleeeep music.

Send them a discount CD in the mail. We could burn our own and call it sounds from an illegal alien neighborhood. Don't forget the gunshots, barking dogs and 200 babies crying.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Let''s call them up on Monday and Play Umpa-Music in the background, as we complain about how Illegal Aliens wake us up at night playing this bleeeep bleeeep music.

Send them a discount CD in the mail. We could burn our own and call it sounds from an illegal alien neighborhood. Don't forget the gunshots, barking dogs and 200 babies crying.

Dixie
    And dont forget instead of walking to the door at 6am to wake someone up sitting in the street beeping the horn for 15 mins over and over and over...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast