Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Was anyone at the famous WHO concert in cincinnatti ?
    The World Health Organization held a concert? Why don't I ever hear about these things?

Banned
    Probably for the same reasons we herd more about the death of Princess Diana then death of Mother Theresa.

Banned
    Probably for the same reasons we herd more about the death of Princess Diana then death of Mother Theresa.
    Sen. Kerry's wife died? Oh, that was Momma T, also known as Tah-RAY-zah.

Actually Mother Theresa's death got all the coverage it deserved, while fact that she had an exorcism performed on her immediately prior to her death didn't get anywhere near enough coverage.

while fact that she had an exorcism performed on her immediately prior to her death didn't get anywhere near enough coverage.
    Crocket, what was that about?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    while fact that she had an exorcism performed on her immediately prior to her death didn't get anywhere near enough coverage.
    Crocket, what was that about?
    Well, strange as it sounds, the Vatican admitted that the old lass was the subject of a protracted exorcism ritual just prior to her death. I believe that the claim was that demons had attempted to take possession of her weakened body. While the reports of the ritual were verified, the nature of the event was downplayed and conflicting reports somewhat (intentionally?) muddied the waters as to what had precipitated the rather extreme measure. Eventually the story was that it was a result of her insomnia.

Here's a link to an article:

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asia ... a.letters/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I believe that the claim was that demons had attempted to take possession of her weakened body
    OK............Wow, what a freaky belief.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all most makes you wonder if her head spun around and she spewed out green slimey chunky stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My wife says that they do that to all saints or people the are anonting to be saints.
    you guys are ate up !!! :P

From reading the comments I can only say that I wish I could go back in time instead of going forward. I remember many of the things that have been mentioned but I'm only 39. Thank you for sharing your past memories from a time that I'm sure you will never forget nor will I.

Banned
    My wife says that they do that to all saints or people the are anonting to be saints.
    you guys are ate up !!! :P
    Your wife is wrong.