Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Romney will sweep many of the western states
    Utah, Nevada , Colorado, Montana, and many others

Some of those southern states he doesn't have to win but
    just show strong , Remeber, even second place gets a lot of
    marbles in this race

As long as Huck , Rudi and McClown want to beat their brains out
    against each other thats not a bad thing ,

I also don't think most Repubs or moderat dems forgot
    McCain and his pandering to illegals

I'm hearing nationally syndicated conservative talk radio hosts starting to criticize and spread warnings against McCain and Huckabee, such as Rush, Hannity etc.

I don't listen to Mark Levin that often but for the past couple of days he has been teeing off on both McCain and Huckabee on a whole host of issues, including immigration. Levin hasn't endorsed anyone (but said good things about Romney and Thompson), but does NOT want McCain or Huckabee.

Ingraham also reiterated this morning McCain's leadership over the amnesty bill this summer, and is this the candidate conservatives want, after defeating this bill??

BTW, did you also hear the comment from Huckabee in last night's debate that he needs $$; looks like he is running low and if he loses SC, he'll likely raise even less -- which would be a good thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right about Mark Levin. I've been listening to him the last few nights and he is tearing into Huckabee and McSlime. I like listening to him as he rips them a new one.
    I wish some of this would start sinking in with the voters!!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Romney will sweep many of the western states
    Utah, Nevada , Colorado, Montana, and many others
    I wouldn't bet my lunch money on that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay, here's what concerns me for his race in Michigan: Democrats and independents casting either frivolous or spiteful votes for his opponents. This is what happened to Bush in 2000. Another concern: Both the Detroit Free Press and Detroit News are endorsing McCain. The quote in the article below from Detroit News is one of the most inane arguments against Romney I've read. It basically states that he is a highly capable man who could possibly help Michigan, but gosh darn, he's gone all conservative for his campaign's sake, and what might he morph into if he reaches the White House?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/romney.michigan/

Romney was on Hewitt today (1/11), and said that McCain is exactly where he was before on illegal immigration and still intends to provide a form of amnesty for 10-20 million, which he (Romney) "strongly disagrees with."

He plans on winning Michigan and that he has the funds to go the entire distance. This is a fluid race, not that long ago Rudy was in the lead, and this is a different race with new rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the race is changing too....and maybe for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Romney was on Hewitt today (1/11), and said that McCain is exactly where he was before on illegal immigration and still intends to provide a form of amnesty for 10-20 million, which he (Romney) "strongly disagrees with."

He plans on winning Michigan and that he has the funds to go the entire distance. This is a fluid race, not that long ago Rudy was in the lead, and this is a different race with new rules.
    Did you see this article?? So far, I have emailed it to all email addresses that I could find for the Detroit, Saginaw, and Dearborn police departments!!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news24.htm
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Also, if you hear Huckabee braggin that he has been endorsed by the Painters' Union in Michigan..........Fox pointed out that what Huckabee is not telling anyone, is that Hillary also got their endorsement!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Did you see this article?? So far, I have emailed it to all email addresses that I could find for the Detroit, Saginaw, and Dearborn police departments!!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news24.htm
    Good. Any newspapers to send it to?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast