Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I think Romney would be easier to deal with on the issue than Huckster or McCain, particularly McCain. He will use a win to try to kill the debate once and for all.

Other than Hunter and Tancredo, Romney is the only candidate who has even uttered the words "sovereignty" and "balkanization". I realize he's carrying the baton on behalf of Tancredo, but he's at least shown a willingness to address those important aspects of illegal immigration. He mentioned sovereignty in one of the debates, and I read a quote about balkanization in an article awhile back. It was excerpted from one of his speeches. I'll search later when I have time to see if I can find it.
    Paul and Hunter talk more about sovereignty than every other candidate COMBINED!
    No, they don't. Maybe just as much, but not more!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Mitt Romney on North American Union---interviewed by Glenn Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8r5yCLLj4
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thanks Bren. I hope all the anti-Romney, anti-NAU folks watch this.

Romney: The NAU idea has "NO MERIT WHATSOEVER."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks Bren. I hope all the anti-Romney, anti-NAU folks watch this.

Romney: The NAU idea has "NO MERIT WHATSOEVER."
    This was a GREAT interview!!!

Banned
    If Romney is so strong on national sovereignty and defense, why is his company Bain Capital representing a Chinese military contractor in the buyout and takeover of an American defense contractor??

Dollars above defense, maybe???

Frankly, I'm not concerned with what Romney did when he was governor as far as him changing any of his positions. He's running a national campaign now and has met and talked with thousands of Americans who've told him of their concerns (including Tom Tancredo) and from what I can tell, he's gotten the message.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Frankly, I'm not concerned with what Romney did when he was governor as far as him changing any of his positions. He's running a national campaign now and has met and talked with thousands of Americans who've told him of their concerns (including Tom Tancredo) and from what I can tell, he's gotten the message.
    Tom Tancredo nor Sherrif Joe would steer us wrong-----and neither one would be supporting Romney if they did not feel that he is the best person to do the job!!!!

If Romney is so strong on national sovereignty and defense, why is his company Bain Capital representing a Chinese military contractor in the buyout and takeover of an American defense contractor??

Is Mitt still with Bain? Looks like he quit in 1998.

From wikipedia (not sure how reliable):

In 1990, Romney was asked to return to Bain & Company, which was facing financial collapse. As CEO, Romney managed an effort to restructure the firm's employee stock-ownership plan, real-estate deals and bank loans, while increasing fiscal transparency. Within a year, he had led Bain & Company through a highly successful turnaround and returned the firm to profitability without layoffs or partner defections.[32]

Romney left Bain Capital in 1998 to head the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Games Organizing Committee.

I think he does need to address this, but I'm primarily concerned right now with someone gaining momentum in this race besides Huckabee and McCain. We know their positions are antithetical to all we stand for here.

I saw a new poll awhile ago that has McCain leading Romney by 1% in Michigan. McCain apparently has a substantial lead over Huckabee in South Carolina. At least one of these clowns needs to be taken out. Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki

I think he does need to address this, but I'm primarily concerned right now with someone gaining momentum in this race besides Huckabee and McCain. We know their positions are antithetical to all we stand for here.

I saw a new poll awhile ago that has McCain leading Romney by 1% in Michigan. McCain apparently has a substantial lead over Huckabee in South Carolina. At least one of these clowns needs to be taken out. Soon.
    Look above..........California Dreamer just answered one of your questions.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast