Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thereez :

I have a question for you.

You are on a ship that is sinking. It has 1000 people. There are only a limited number of lifeboats. Enough for 100 people.

If you overload any or all of the lifeboats, they will either capsize and/or sink and everyone on them will die.

How many people do you allow into these lifeboats? You choose!!!

We can't have Americans demanding higher wages which will bring our companies down and so unable to compete with China.
    That is a myth that companies will collapse. It's ridiculous. Not many illegals working on Wall Street. Just how does millions of waiters, landscapers, maids, gardeners, construction workers, etc. help us "compete" with China. There is NO competition with China. It's about trade imbalances. Stop buying crap from Wal-Mart and they go broke....China collapses. Companies were outsourcing jobs to China and India long before the onslaught of millions of illegals. Now they are INsourcing the jobs that can't be outsource to illegals for cheap wages. It just makes employers richer. You don't see hamburgers, hotel rooms, houses, etc. getting cheaper do you? You have been fed a myth. Anyone having the stupidity to say that a Trillion dollar economy is held together by millions of H.S. dropouts should be embarrassed.

Do not think for one minute that the reason is to "hold down prices"! "Americans won't pay more" garbage! Companies have NO remorse about passing on costs. Americans are constantly paying MORE! Cheap labor boosts the bottom line, while NOT lowering prices whatsoever. So the savings goes into the accounts of the companies, NOT in the pockets of Americans.

A woman in Asia sews a leg on a pair of pants for Wal-Mart at .03 cents per hour. That pair of pants sells in America for $29.95. Just how many pair of pants do you think they can make in an hour? So cheap labor does nothing to hold down prices. My Mother worked for years as a seamtress. Her last job, until it was shipped to Mexico, was $5.75 cents an hour. But, that was still too high for the company to pay an American.

BTW, just what do you call a HIGH WAGE?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The world citizen, thereez is naive about 3rd world cesspools. I’ll buy you a ticket.

Crocket, where should we send thereez? Africa, Asia, Middle East, India, Haiti… thereez, do you want to be Communist, just hungry or fly infested? I hear Cuba is nice this time of year. How about Lebanon, I hear there is a great fire fight going on at night. Really, I don’t want to make it too easy for thereez to come back to the US so let’s at least get them off this continent. Because when thereez gets back to the US, they will have lost their crazy globalist ideas.

By the way, we are not ez like you thought there-ez.

Dixie
    Well, I'm thinking that a person who has already stated that it would take all day to list the jobs that he or she would not do (or something to that effect) would just love Africa. The combination of stench and biting flies in most of the continent would well suit someone of such delicate sensibilities. India wouldn't be bad either, preferably somewhere close to the river where the fragrant aroma of the corpses offered to the Ganges can waft up ever so daintily just before they are consumed by the snapping turtles. China would be nother good bet. There's a little town I know of where the choking black smoke pouring 24/7 from the nearby dumps almost makes you forget how bad the water is. Afghanistan is joy as well. Dodging the sniper fire takes your mind off the lack of toilet paper and the fact that the guy serving your food, like all native Afghans, prefers to use his hand anyhow. And hey, they've almost gotten the rampant dysentery under control since the Americans arrived.

There are all sorts of garden spots around the world where I hope our little world traveller will get to spend some quality time.

Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    No, I want to move to Ireland, but it's hard to get a worker's permit.

ROTFL!!
    Why don't you try and sneak in.... illegally??
    OMG! Where's the actual ROTFLMAO emoticon?
    Here you go Crocket:
    Perfect!

People like you must also understant that every 3 seconds a child dies due to poverty, every 3 seconds. Think about it ! While you're reading this, more than 5 children have just died ( depends how fast you can read of course ). It's immoral to send peopel back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty ( like in guatemale and El Salvador.

Its inmoral to send people back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty?

And isn't it inmoral to make babies that you cannot support? Not one baby, but as many as six and more? That is inmoral, and irresponsible. Probably what you should do is go to those countries and educate them about not having babies that they cannot take care of themselves, teach those people some responsability. They have no right to come to this country to have babies if they can't take the responsability. Why should it be our problem?

Are you people so ignorant that can't elect a government who see this problem and educate them? Who told you that we wanted you to come to this country to over-populate it with your off-springs? You should be ashame of yourselves.[

Its inmoral to send people back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty?
    And it's immoral for the illegals to sneak over the U.S. border to have their babies here (on U.S. taxpayers' money).

But the true immorality here is that impoverished Mexicans have babies in the first place. Not only is it IMMORALl to bring a child into the world that you cannot afford to care for, but it's STUPID.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    People like you must also understant that every 3 seconds a child dies due to poverty, every 3 seconds. Think about it ! While you're reading this, more than 5 children have just died ( depends how fast you can read of course ). It's immoral to send peopel back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty ( like in guatemale and El Salvador.

so if a couple is here illegally but don't have kids, then it's ok to send them back to an impoverished country? Sorry, just had to get that out. Seems asinine.

If you think Guatemala and El Salvador are poor, ever heard of Darfur? Full blown genocide....worst ever in the history of the world....even bigger than the holocaust.....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Thereez....

And it's immoral for the illegals to sneak over our border to have their babies on the U.S. taxpayers' dollar.

But the true immorality is that impoverished Mexicans have babies they can't afford in the first place. How DARE you call Americans immoral! The way I see it is that Mexicans living in poverty have a lot of nerve selfishly having children they can't afford and then FORCING them on Americans to take care of. It's WRONG. And the fact that we Americans are SICK and TIRED of it doesn't seem to mean one hoot to people like you. Well, we've been USED and ABUSED long enough. And holding the poor, starving children over our heads, trying to make us feel guilty, is getting old and losing its power.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you're poor, don't have children. And if you're selfish and stupid enough to have them anyway, don't expect American taxpayers to take care of them!!!

Geez....I need more Pepto Bismol.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Looks like I'm coming in on the tail end of a conversation here..I will still add my two cents worth..
    China is a communist country. The US has NO BUSINESS dealing with a communist country. We have a hypocrasy thing happening here. We don't deal with Cuba because Cuba is communist. We deal with China because the whole idea was to get China up and running as a free society. Just the opposite has happened..Our dollars that have bought Chinese goods for the last 20 years have gone to strengthen China's communistic regieme. America has been suckered and its leaders are to 'afraid' to do anything about it. We should be telling China that they no longer can export to the US until it can prove to the world that it pays its workers fair and competing wages and that it fully supports human rights. Until then, China should be boycotted by the US. THIS WAY, WE DON'T HAVE TO COMPETE WITH A SLAVE CAMP. No viable free open society with a free market can compete with a slave camp. So, instead of competing with China, isolate China. Besides, someone here already has said.."Just quit buying Chinese products!"

Get all of the illegal entrants out now. We don't need them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast