Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1 ) Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor
    And this is more acceptable if it happens to American citizens? How can one nation be expected to provide for the rest of the poor countries in the world. We are not talking just about Mexico here.

What about the true horror some African nations are going through? It's not just about being poor there, it's about trying to stay alive.

Mexico has an alternative - they (the 2% elite) can stop hoarding all the money and resources the country does have and use it to educate and uplift their citizens. Just like we did here in America and are still trying to do.

2 ) The 10 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.
    And this is our problem, HOW? Bluntly, they came here illegally and are draining our economy. Why are we supposed to worry about Mexico's economy? See answer to #1 above.

A ) People like you must also understant that every 3 seconds a child dies due to poverty, every 3 seconds. Think about it ! While you're reading this, more than 5 children have just died ( depends how fast you can read of course ). It's immoral to send peopel back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty ( like in guatemale and El Salvador.
    Do you understand that even rabbits reabsorb their young when there is insufficient food for them to survive? There will always (unfortunately) be those who do not consider whether having a child is a reasonable act. They have a child because they can - plain and simple.

Why are we here in America the only ones to consider the lives lost by children? Isn't it more reasonable to ask the entire world to help? And by help, I mean teaching them about reasonable birth rates, so that the children that are alive CAN HAVE A FUTURE, and not have it knocked out from under them by overpopulation.

Let me give you some hard numbers.

In the 1960s (I don't remember the specific year), there were roughtly 2.6 billion people on this planet. The last time I checked about a month ago, the population clock has the number at 6.8 BILLION. Stop and think about this for a minute.

It took us THOUSANDS of years to get to the 2.6B number and ONLY 40(+/-) YEARS to add another 4.0 billion. How can we continue this growth rate without overpowering our ability to grow food. Take over another planet??

Developed countries have understood this fact for at least 20 years. This is why we starting cutting down on our birth rates.

The fact that undeveloped countries haven't figured this out yet is our problem HOW?

I will address the rest of your post shortly.

Re: I support amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    1 ) Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor
    That's not the US's problem nor is it the problem of US tax payers. Mexico’s problems are Mexico's and it's citizens should get a spin and some balls and take care of it's own problems.

2 ) The 10 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.
    Again, that's Mexico's problem, not ours.

The combination of these two is that Mexico and it;s citizens will become poor and a result is that it will get an very unstable country and with a civil war looming. This will result that not only the 10 million just deported R******R want to return to the US, but tens of millions more will flood our borders as a result of extreme poverty and probably civil war in Mexico.
    Maybe Mexico needs a civil war. We can easily shut down the southern border and force it's cowards to fight for what they want.

A ) People like you must also understant that every 3 seconds a child dies due to poverty, every 3 seconds. Think about it ! While you're reading this, more than 5 children have just died ( depends how fast you can read of course ). It's immoral to send peopel back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty ( like in guatemale and El Salvador.
    It's also immoral to break into another country and kill it's citizens. Illegal immigration has killed more Americans then terrorism has. People like you must understand that the United States is responsible for the United States and not the world.

The rich nations ( US, Europe, Japan, Canada,Australia, NZ, South Korea ) have a global responsibility to save kids from dying because of poverty and why should we not let them into our countries ? We have plenty of space and money to take care of most children.
    Sorry, we don't have any such global responsibility.

On the other hand we can see that the world is globalizing and it's hard to compete with countries like China. To keep the costs low, we need more illegal alliens to do the work you and I are not willing to do. If we don't increase our number of illegal illeans = > we'll see our economy going down and that of China getting stronger every single year untill a point that China becomes the most powerful nation in the world due to it's large and booming economy. And a communist country to lead the world is a scary. Lowering wages and the manufatuirng costs will create more jobs and less unemployment, which makes a country stronger.
    You just lost any respect anyone on this forum might have had for you. American Citizens do the vast majority of all jobs in all occupation fields in this country.

My ideas sound kinda crazy, but know that more and more European nations are also considering to allow more young foreign workers to come to the EU because of it's own aging population.
    That's because they are crazy and more and more European Nations are doing just the opposite and restricting immigration.

I'm not one to call people names, and I won't call you any, but when a poster lies, I'll call them on it. Your post is full of lies.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

CheyenneWoman wrote:

And this is more acceptable if it happens to American citizens. How can one nation be expected to provide for the rest of the poor countries in the world. We are not talking just about Mexico here.
    Good point.

Thereez...you and people like you seem to view the United States as this big huge ATM in the sky--an endless supply of money and aide for the world's poor.

But the United States doesn't have an endless supply of riches, and we taxpayers are tired of bearing the responsibility of the rest of the world's stupidity and lack of common sense.

I never had any children because I felt I didn't make enough money and wasn't in a stable enough marriage to provide adequately for children. By the time I started earning a good income and remarried a wonderful man, it was too late for me to have children. But I don't regret my decision one bit. It was the responsible thing for me to do. I sacrificed the joy of having children because during my childbearing years I wasn't able to provide for them properly. And there was no way in hell that I was going to have children anyway and place the burden on society to pay for them.

I expect the same from everybody else. Period.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

How can we continue this growth rate without overpowering our ability to grow food. Take over another planet??
    Soylent Green???
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Thereez,

What we are: people of very diverse backgrounds, races, religions, & politics who simply are very worried about our nation's future, want our current laws enforced, want national sovereignty, want secure borders, are intelligent enough to get ourselves educated on the issues surrounding illegal immigration (since neither our MSM nor gov't seems to be doing so), want illegal aliens to go back to their home countries, want employers of illegal aliens to be criminally charged, as is the law; want English spoken as is our history, want our system to not be abused anymore....

LegalUSCitizen suggested using our archives. That's one way to learn the TRUTH, if you are really interested.

Here's a list to start with:
    Gives an overview.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Corrupt Contractor Uses Illegal Mexican Laborers to Put Hispanic-American Citizens Out of Business

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-raymondherrera.wmv

http://www.forthecause.us/index.shtml

This one breaks my heart for a good American...oh yes, who happens to be Hispanic and a veteran! Gives lie to the saying that 'illegals are doing jobs Americans won't do.' This one woke up a friend...legal immigrant who became a citizen, and who is Hispanic.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=31416

"Immigration Gumballs" video

Doesn't offend. Uses gumballs to demonstrate numbers of immigrants and what that'll do to the US.

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33954

North American Union: Deconstructing the U.S.

This is an interview with Corsi, pulling together all the ramifications of the SPP:

"Researching and writing the book forced him to ask some hard questions about the WHY of our porous border and the ultimate goal of those who are allowing it to remain a national disgrace of lawlessness and corruption. "

This is long, but for those who will read all three ....pulls the SPP ramifications together.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33634

This speech was given on June 21, 2006 by Marcy Kaptur (D Ohio) before the House of Representatives.

NAFTA Superhighway and SPP.

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/bon ... June06.wmv

Watching a speech by a Congresswoman in the House is a very powerful tool against disbelief and what's NOT being told by the MSM.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=160214

Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'
    by Rep. Charlie Norwood
    Posted Apr 07, 2006

The title tells it all. This is necessary info after, IMO, the NAU thread.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=172412

PICK A CRISIS - ANY CRISIS: HOW ABOUT BIRD FLU?
    Nancy Levant
    July 4, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com

This is 'in your face' for those, after seeing all the above, still don't get it.

So go study, Thereez, then come back to us and let's see what you learned. You have no excuses now. I've put together a crash course for you. We'll be happy to answer any questions as you learn.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    How can we continue this growth rate without overpowering our ability to grow food. Take over another planet??
    Soylent Green???
    Lord, I love people who watch the same stuff I do. And the answer is . . . .

PROBABLY!!!!! Or maybe:

My reply

Hello all. I'M SHERRI, and since Missy Thereez felt the need to email me again after months of silence just twenty (20) minutes ago, I felt it only fair that I publicly acknowledge her as well.

What "little thereez" CONVENIENTLY FAILED TO MENTION about the emails she sent to me months ago with her POV is that while she was justifying her position, SHE ACCUSED ME OF HIRING ILLEGALS because she hires them to save money according to her. YOU BET SHE HAD IT COMING; TO STATE THAT I HIRE ILLEGALS WAS AN OUT AND OUT LIE, AND SHE DESERVED EVEN MORE THAN SHE GOT.

HOW DARE SOMEONE WRITE ME OUT OF THE BLUE AND MAKE ACCUSATIONS TO JUSTIFY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR,

As far as name calling goes, I see no difference in that THAN WHAT YOU DID which is make a false allegation by stating I hired illegals WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO and IT'S AMAZING THAT FACT DIDN'T COME THROUGH LOUD AND CLEAR based on the content of my website www.SherriCorrell.com Leads me to believe you have a comprehension problem, so let me clarify it again, I'M AGAINST EVERYTHING YOU ARE FOR.

I DON'T WANT YOUR RESPECT MISS ILLEGAL LOVER . YOU TRIED JUSTIFYING YOUR HIRING OF ILLEGALS BECAUSE IT SAVED YOU MONEY

I NOT ONLY CALL YOU SELFISH FOR THAT, YOU ARE EXPLOITING ILLEGAL LABOR AND ALL FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

AFTERALL, YOU DID SAY YOU WENT TO EUROPE OR SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY FROM THE MONEY YOU SAVED BY USING ILLEGALS. AGAIN, YOU DISGUST ME.

YOU ARE A TRAITOR, IN MY OPINION, TO EVERY LAW-ABIDING AMERICAN, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RESPONSE, THEN STOP WRITING ME OR I'LL KEEP TRASHING YOU.

YOU MAY HAVE BIT OFF MORE THAN YOU CHOOSE AT ALIPAC (WHICH STANDS FOR AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION IN CASE THAT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD) BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF THEY WOULD APPROVE OF YOUR USING ILLEGALS TO SAVE A BUCK THEN TRYING TO PASS IT OFF LIKE EVERYONE DOES. NOT EVERYONE DOES IT, BUT IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT - GET OUT OF THE FIRE MISS WASTE OF SPERM AND EGG. YES, I SAID IT AGAIN.

Now go play in your sandbox and STOP EMAILING ME. I HAVE NO USE FOR ILLEGAL SUPPORTERS, AND I THINK GLOBALISM IS BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA WHETHER YOU LIKE THAT OR NOT.

Hi Sherri,

I pointed out to this poster that we do not allow other groups that share our cause to be bashed on ALIPAC and I removed the comments.

Anymore of that on our boards from her and we will remove the comments and ban the account if necessary.

Hope you are well and I hope things are going well at Stand Up For America.

Glad to have you visit our boards, but sorry it was under these circumstances. We will not allow attacks on you or your organization from this site rest assured.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Sherri,

Sorry to hear you have also had the pleasure of meeting thereez. I'm grateful ez doesn't have my e-mail address.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Sherri,

Glad to see you understand our name: Americans for LEGAL Immigration, PAC.

Sherri, I'm sure you are busy with your site, but feel free to search our archives, which are huge, any time. Also, when you can, join in!!!

If you need help, just ask.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast