Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Sherri,

It's an honor to have you visit ALIPAC. We're sorry it's under such unfortunate circumstances, but we're glad you came. Thank you for all of the hard work you have done and are continuing to do for the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you

Hello William, and thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. William,
    I do visit your site periodically, but am busy so much with my business, but I'll try to check in more frequently as it seems the posters are quite
    level headed based on what I was reading earlier, and thank you for coming to my defense; much appreciated.

Yes, I have met her via email and had forgotten completely about her
    til I got an email about an hour ago letting me know she was posting
    about me on ALIPAC...As you know, I am for LEGAL immigration only.

Stand Up for America is doing well although I haven't posted much
    since La Grande Marche. Heard today that there might be another
    one scheduled for Labor Day...I think if they do it again, it will turn out
    worse for them than the last time, as I don't believe it helped their cause at all.

Thanks again for the welcome from all of you.
    Sherri

Hi Sherri,

Welcome to ALIPAC! It's a pleasure to meet you.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Sherri,

I get the same thing here. Somebody is not happy with me, or ALIPAC, or our rules or our positions etc... Next thing you know they are trying to find some place to throw rocks and cause a disturbance.

Most of our friends in the movement have the same rule.

"Speak no ill of a fellow patriot"

Not everyone practices that, but we try.

Let us know if you have any more trouble from this person.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    There're some jobs I'm not willing to do at any wage.
    Just because you are not willing to take a job, does not mean that other American's won't take it either.

Who appointed you as spokes person for all American Citizens?

The fact is there is not one occupational field in this country that American Citizens don't hold the vast majority of the jobs.

You are either a liar or your highly misinformed.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    How can we continue this growth rate without overpowering our ability to grow food. Take over another planet??
    Soylent Green???
    eww...gross! But heck, thereez might think that's a great global contribution....donate your body to propel the lives of the miserable left behind in an impoverished country. Oh yeah, and lie to them about the foodsource!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

William, thank you.

I think your rule is a good one, and one I should adopt as well.

After she reads the responses, I think that will nip it in the bud.

I just don't understand what is so hard about understanding
    the meaning of ILLEGAL opposed to LEGAL immigration.

This is our country. We have every right to expect it to be honored,
    it's laws obeyed, and loved; NOT turned into a trashdump like the
    country they left.

I was reading the Declaration of Independence the other day, and
    seems we've come full circle from then til now and we're back
    where they were before the Declaration was created. So very sad.

Sherri,

Welcome to Alipac from me too! I came into this thread much later and haven't had the time to read most of it. I get from the gist earlier that Theerze (spelling?) was receiving some criticisms and I have started a post saved in word for windows criticizing one of her earlier posts. When will I get it done? I don't know but will have to read soon on what every one else has posted.

Again, welcome Sherri,

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I've applied the Open Borders Lobby Label to Theerze's AVATAR.

W

MW
    We can't have Americans demanding higher wages which will bring our companies down and so unable to compete with China. We should accept lower and competing wages, otherwise we may lose our status as the most powerful country in the world to China.
    I have some real problems with the comment above. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear as if you are advocating for the United States to be more like COMMUNIST China. I would humbly suggest that you pull out the history books or other worthy sources and do a little research on communism and China. To wish that life on American citizens makes you about as UNAMERICAN as anyone I've ever had the displeasure to meet or converse with. You obviously have no understanding of the true meaning of American Citizenship, patriotism, or loyalty - you are taking your citizenship and this country for granite and don't deserve the right to call yourself an American Citizen.

My ancestors have faithfully fought (some died) in every major war this country has been in (Revolutinary War to present - currently have a son in Iraq). They fought to end the rule of those that would threaten our country through tyranny and oppression. Interestingly, many have also fought to protect the rights of other countries too. These facts are not lost on me and I owe debt of gratitude to their memory. You my friend dishonor their memory and the memories of all the men and women whom have sacrificed their life so that you may enjoy yours.

Obviously I don't speak for everyone, but I have no desire ito see our country lower its standards to those of communist China. Personally, I don't think we should be allowing any produced goods from China into the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast