Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.

[quote=noillegalimmigrationannie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereezlike I said, not all people in the world have access to condoms or know about STD's[/quote

This may be a much more beneficial way to save planet earth than what Bill Gates and other globalists are spending their billions on now. Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.

Thereez, check out my signature line.
    I couldn't agree more with you on this.
    I also support birth control as I understand as we all like sex, so banning sex is not an option, so better start educate people how to control birth
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
    but I do contribute to unicef.
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Thereez -

Americans can have alot if they work hard and earn it. That is the main difference between Mexico and the USA. Mexicans need to demand more of their goverment - it's Mexico's responsibility to take care of it's citizens. It's not OUR responsibility to care for these people who need ALOT of help in many areas, such as health and education. You may think the USA has eternal pockets, but there is a bottom and we will hit it if this continues.

Also, where do we draw the line with "jobs Americans "won't do/aren't doing", etc? First, it's picking tomatoes, then it's landscaping, then it's construction and roofing, then fast food, secretarial, and on and on and on.
    Pretty soon we won't have any jobs because the illegals will be doing them on wages that don't benefit them or their families. Not only are they pushing americans out of jobs with the wages but also with bilingual job requirements.

Enough is enough. The Mexican government is wealthy and corrupt and the citizens of that country should DEMAND change. When you earn something you will cherish it more. That's the american way.
    I know that the difference between us and the mexicans is huge and that we share the busiest border in the world. But I'm not only focussing on mexico, I'm focussing on this wolrd. I just don't believe that borders are right. Why should someone Vietnam not be allowed to travel to the US to see the Grand Canyon ? Note that many visas are denied to travellers form 3rd world. That's not fair. I know that there are jobs americans won't do. I mean, I don't want to clean toilets.
    Girl -

You are out of your damn mind. Why stop with borders? It's unfair that some people have houses and some people live in apartments. Let's all live in a gigantic air plane hanger, smoke the peace pipe, and sing kum-ba-ya.

There is no job americans won't do. There was a time when the % of illegal immigrants was low and buildings got built, food was made, and cars were washed.

Borders are right. We are different for a reason. Being separate and working together is the right way to go. Your views are immature and irresponsible and your constant posting is a big waste of time and very annoying.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.
    With that being said, Mexico is a third world country, and if there are no borders, the overpopulation cause by illegals would destroy the entire north american continent, not just the US.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Personally, I'm not wasting anymore time responding to her idiotic diatribe.

She obviously has way too much time on her hands, and in my opinion, she is a few fries short of a happy meal!

What person in their right mind would approach someone who is adamantly opposed to ILLEGAL immigration and try to win them over if they were playing with a full deck.

I think the Alipac member who said they were trolling for action was correct in their assessment, and if was more familiar with how to use this forums tools, I would cite their original statement.

Thereez -

Americans can have alot if they work hard and earn it. That is the main difference between Mexico and the USA. Mexicans need to demand more of their goverment - it's Mexico's responsibility to take care of it's citizens. It's not OUR responsibility to care for these people who need ALOT of help in many areas, such as health and education. You may think the USA has eternal pockets, but there is a bottom and we will hit it if this continues.

Also, where do we draw the line with "jobs Americans "won't do/aren't doing", etc? First, it's picking tomatoes, then it's landscaping, then it's construction and roofing, then fast food, secretarial, and on and on and on.
    Pretty soon we won't have any jobs because the illegals will be doing them on wages that don't benefit them or their families. Not only are they pushing americans out of jobs with the wages but also with bilingual job requirements.

Enough is enough. The Mexican government is wealthy and corrupt and the citizens of that country should DEMAND change. When you earn something you will cherish it more. That's the american way.
    I know that the difference between us and the mexicans is huge and that we share the busiest border in the world. But I'm not only focussing on mexico, I'm focussing on this wolrd. I just don't believe that borders are right. Why should someone Vietnam not be allowed to travel to the US to see the Grand Canyon ? Note that many visas are denied to travellers form 3rd world. That's not fair. I know that there are jobs americans won't do. I mean, I don't want to clean toilets.
    Girl -

You are out of your damn mind. Why stop with borders? It's unfair that some people have houses and some people live in apartments. Let's all live in a gigantic air plane hanger, smoke the peace pipe, and sing kum-ba-ya.

There is no job americans won't do. There was a time when the % of illegal immigrants was low and buildings got built, food was made, and cars were washed.

Borders are right. We are different for a reason. Being separate and working together is the right way to go. Your views are immature and irresponsible and your constant posting is a big waste of time and very annoying.
    no borders are not right as the world was one piece of land before continents were driven apart. I wish that the world could be like that again, that is was still one piece of land, surrounded by the ocean and that all people could move freely. Sigh, that's what I want.

that's a strange comparison as I said that i think you can do anything as long as you don't harm others. And I would be harmed in your example
    Do you not understand that Americans are being harmed by this illegal invasion??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.
    With that being said, Mexico is a third world country, and if there are no borders, the overpopulation cause by illegals would destroy the entire north american continent, not just the US.
    what is overpopulation ?
    we have one of the lowest population density in the world.
    Wy, Co, Az, Nm, Ga, Al, Ms, Mt, Nd, Sd, Id and plenty other states have plenty of space. If we had the population density of Korea, we would have over 2 billion people here, and korea is doing fine, isn;t it ?

Banned
    [quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dixie":bsejadkw
    So you must like living in America.

Dixie
    No, I want to move to Ireland, but it's hard to get a worker's permit.
    Funny. The first thing the Irish do is figure out where they're emigrating. The old Irish folks in my family used to write poems and sing songs about their longing for the Emerald Isle, but not one of them gave half a thought to actually returning.
    that was centuries ago as there was a potatoe crisis, lack of food.
    Ireland is now a pretty rich country thanx to EU funding. The Irish are like one big family compared to Americans. We don't care to much about each other here in the US.
    Centuries ago? wouldn't that have come as a surprise to my family members who lived through it in the mid-1800s?

Let's see, where else are you wrong? First off, the recent Irish boom (which, by the way, has been on the decline SINCE Ireland joined the EU) was not related to "EU funding," but rather to moderated corporate tax policies and relaxed governmental regulation implemented over the last couple of decades.

As for how the Irish "care about each other," I guess you've never heard of the IRA or witnessed any of the sectarian strife over there. I'm beginning to think that you have either never been there or at least have only been to one or two locations and for very short periods of time. Also, I don't know where you live, but where I live neighbors and family members get along fine and help each other out all the time.

Maybe you're from NY.
    mid 1800 is more than a century ago, so I can say centuries.
    The Irish haven't committed an attack for a long time and they laid down their weapons as they made an agreement with the british government. The secretarian strife is in northern ireland, which is part of the uk, when I tlak about irealnd, i mean that part that has Dublin as it's capital. No ireland supported the euro and the EU as they know as they took benefit from it.[/quote:bsejadkw]
    You are quite uneducated and you don't even seem to realize it, little lady. The fighting has been over for just a few years, not even long enough to know if it's permanent. A century and a half is not "centuries." Ireland is Ireland, and the fighting in Ireland has spanned both sides of the Northern Ireland border. The EU and membership in it had NOTHING to do with Ireland's boom, known as the Celtic Tiger, which began well before acceptance of the Euro.