Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    I was just recently in China and believe me, we don't want to run this country the way they run that one. That's the problem with "free trade." It isn't free. It isn't even cheap. If we can't afford to make a product here for what some tyrannical dictatorship is making it for, should you buy the product from the dictator? I suggest that doing so not only empowers the dictator but also punishes responsible manufacturers in free countries. It's like not being able to afford a new DVD player at the local Best Buy and instead buying a hot one from the local fence. It seems like good business sense until his "supplier" gets his next inventory from your house.
    I got your point, but it's just human nature that we want to buy good things for less money. Even if we buy it from dictators. Don't we buy oil from Middle Eastern countries like SA ?
    Ah, I see... So your humanistic leanings and concerns about egalitarianism go only so far as your own pocketbook...
    Of course I also think aobut my own pocket, but I ,merely want poor children to get food instead of dying. Remember, every 3 seconds a child dies.
    So your solution is to make the most generous nation on the planet (ours) another third-rate struggling peon-ocracy so that we can't afford to do anything about it?

Woman, you do not help the poor by bringing the rich down to their economic level. Rather, you encourage them to bring themselves up. And you don't encourage that by giving them things they did not earn or making them believe that they are immune from the laws that bind everyone else. We became a wealthy nation by respecting the law and working together, not by taking whatever was not nailed down and then Balkanizing into ghettos of different languages.
    of course we should enrourage them to fix their countries, I said that before ! But that will take time, while meanwhile there's still a child dying every 3 seconds, why don't you get that ? you think that liveaid lies about every 3 second a child dies ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Frankly, that's not my problem. This is the 21st century. We know better than to conceive children we are unable to care for. Yes, accidents happen, but not THAT MANY accidents. So, for any woman in any country, of any race, religion or social class, if you can't afford to feed your children, don't have them. If you have them anyway....DON'T COME CRYING TO ME FOR HELP!!!

Got that Thereez?????????????
    saying that it's not your problem is very selfish, that disqusts me that you think it's ok that children are dying due to poverty. Bleh
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherri,

you spammed my e - mail with the law. You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.
    No honey, you contacted me adn I replied.

AND FOR THE RECORD, THE LAW IS NOT JUST A GUIDELINE; IT IS THE LAW-PERIOD.

CrocketsGhost wrote:

Pumping out pups faster than they can feed them is part and parcel to the illegal alien experience.
    Yep, and then demanding that the American taxpayers pay for them!!!!

Thereez wrote:

You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.
    Excuse me? That's got to be the most ludicrous comment I've read in along time.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Thereez -

Americans can have alot if they work hard and earn it. That is the main difference between Mexico and the USA. Mexicans need to demand more of their goverment - it's Mexico's responsibility to take care of it's citizens. It's not OUR responsibility to care for these people who need ALOT of help in many areas, such as health and education. You may think the USA has eternal pockets, but there is a bottom and we will hit it if this continues.

Also, where do we draw the line with "jobs Americans "won't do/aren't doing", etc? First, it's picking tomatoes, then it's landscaping, then it's construction and roofing, then fast food, secretarial, and on and on and on.
    Pretty soon we won't have any jobs because the illegals will be doing them on wages that don't benefit them or their families. Not only are they pushing americans out of jobs with the wages but also with bilingual job requirements.

Enough is enough. The Mexican government is wealthy and corrupt and the citizens of that country should DEMAND change. When you earn something you will cherish it more. That's the american way.
    I know that the difference between us and the mexicans is huge and that we share the busiest border in the world. But I'm not only focussing on mexico, I'm focussing on this wolrd. I just don't believe that borders are right. Why should someone Vietnam not be allowed to travel to the US to see the Grand Canyon ? Note that many visas are denied to travellers form 3rd world. That's not fair. I know that there are jobs americans won't do. I mean, I don't want to clean toilets.
    Girl -

You are out of your damn mind. Why stop with borders? It's unfair that some people have houses and some people live in apartments. Let's all live in a gigantic air plane hanger, smoke the peace pipe, and sing kum-ba-ya.

There is no job americans won't do. There was a time when the % of illegal immigrants was low and buildings got built, food was made, and cars were washed.

Borders are right. We are different for a reason. Being separate and working together is the right way to go. Your views are immature and irresponsible and your constant posting is a big waste of time and very annoying.
    no borders are not right as the world was one piece of land before continents were driven apart. I wish that the world could be like that again, that is was still one piece of land, surrounded by the ocean and that all people could move freely. Sigh, that's what I want.
    Ah yes, and if the trees were all lollipops and bears crapped chocolate...

Wake up! This is no utopia and it never will be. It never has been, and every goofball who sought to create a utopia ended up creating an authoritarian nightmare.

[quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereezlike I said, not all people in the world have access to condoms or know about STD's[/quote

This may be a much more beneficial way to save planet earth than what Bill Gates and other globalists are spending their billions on now. Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.

Thereez, check out my signature line.
    I couldn't agree more with you on this.
    I also support birth control as I understand as we all like sex, so banning sex is not an option, so better start educate people how to control birth
    Oh yeah, that's going to work!

Are n't you aware that the Mexicans are Catholic? Don't you know that they adhere closely to Vatican dictates with regard to abortion and birth control? If you think that changing deeply held religious beliefs is as easy as "educating" these peasants, then maybe you should look at the Middle East as an example.

Beyond all of that, the la Raza types consider it a badge of homor that they are "outbreeding" the white man. Pumping out pups faster than they can feed them is part and parcel to the illegal alien experience.
    I know that the mexicans are catholic and hardly practise birht control, so that's why we must educate them and tell them that we will think it's wrong that when they get children in america only for green card, but on the other hand, the world belongs to anyone

Banned
    [quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":b8ni9489
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
    but I do contribute to unicef.
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.[/quote:b8ni9489]
    Unless you are giving away all but about six to eight thousand dollars you earn each year, you are keeping more than your fair share, Thereez. That's all that the average human earns, so you are just plain greedy, according to your own logic. Pony up the cash or shut yer yap about how "we" need to feed the world.

outsourcing jobs to other countries is no different than hiring illegal aliens in my eyes.

I do not want to pay for all these illegals education that you are claiming they need to restructure there countries. I don't want to pay for medical care for them. You think they are going to have health insurance working the jobs they are working in our country now?

I don't want every square inch of this country filled with people. Look at the gas situation, bringing all these people in just drains more natural, environmental, and government resources. Why do you people (illegals and their supporters) insist on turning America into a third world nation. After you have run this country into the ground what country will you invade next?

If they are so unhappy with their countries and governments they have the power to overthrow them. You do not have to be that educated to figure that out. Power in numbers.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Banned
    they were already e member state before they accepted the euro. And if I wanna call it cneturies, I do so. Ask Sherri, I told her when my ancestors came to the US. It was centuries ago to me, while it was near 1870. Mid 1800 means 1750, so centuries ago, like I said
    Ah, I see... That you demonstrated your ignorance to someone else is supposed to give you license to allow it to run rampant here.

[quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":2s3f2gmh
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":2s3f2gmh
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
    but I do contribute to unicef.
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.[/quote:2s3f2gmh]
    Unless you are giving away all but about six to eight thousand dollars you earn each year, you are keeping more than your fair share, Thereez. That's all that the average human earns, so you are just plain greedy, according to your own logic. Pony up the cash or shut yer yap about how "we" need to feed the world.[/quote:2s3f2gmh]

in some countries the prices and the money needed to make a living is lower then in the us. We need more money to survive in the US than a person needs in india. It should al be equal, just they we all can have a good life in the country we currently live