Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW this clown said that there's a fire burning inside Mexicans and beware of stepping foot in California. Need I remind him of what happened the last time we had a Mexican/American war?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

fire

fire burning inside Mexicans
    I thought a fire burning inside usually caused a visit to the Parson or the hotel!!

Re: fire

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    fire burning inside Mexicans
    I thought a fire burning inside usually caused a visit to the Parson or the hotel!!
    Nah.. it comes from drinking the water, and generally causes a lot of trips to the toilet.

oops

Or a visit to the doc for some penicillin!!!

good12me!!! Outstanding Post!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And as someone pointed out to me privately, some of the ladies on this list have....well I don't know what they have, but they can be darn tough too.

; )

All the best,

Patriotman

As for Gato's generous suggestion that we sit down and "work this out" . . . . I'm all for that. So let me tell you what we're working on now, Gato:

80% of American citizens want the illegal immigrants to get out and stay out. And they are getting out. Believe me, THEY ARE GETTING OUT. The only thing we haven't completely worked out yet, is the best and simplest way to get them out. But we're working on it. And you're more than welcome to help.

I'm reminded of something I sometimes said to a friend of mine; he was a nice guy, but he had a tendency to get arrested a lot, and sometimes he would make it worse by physically resisting the cops (ending up handcuffed, hog-tied, and often beaten with batons). I would tell him: "You only have two choices: 1.) You can go easy. or 2.) You can go hard. Because there is no third choice. You ARE going."

And thats exactly where we are at now. We have had enough. The days of amnesty and b.s. peddling politicians are over. It is now the Day of Deportation.

It is now the Day of Deportation.
    YIIIPPPEEEE!!!!! Yahoo!!!! Let's do it!!!!

Patriotman

Re: I thought this was over long ago

Quote Originally Posted by gato2005
    I am a Chicano who found this site from a link on another site.

You know this isn't about immigration, this is about race.

What happened at balwind park is just sad. You got senior citizens protesting and a big group of Mexican protesters getting in the faces of the anti-immigration people.

Mexicans have a rage of fire in them, which goes all the way back to the fall of the Aztecs.

I would be cautioned if I were the Minuteman or anyone else about stepping in California. If this doesn't calm down then there will be a even bigger race riot.

Why don't you guys just end this and work with the Chicano people of this country to work this out.
    LOok Mr. Chicano,

I am a legal chilean immigrant and from what I saw at baldwin park was the most primative group of latinos showing their lack of intelligence. YOu know at least in my country, we stood up to our government. YOu guys have to go and throw bottles at little old ladies to show machoism. In my country we have a word for you and your people-idiotos primativos.(for my american brothers to understand-primative idiots)-by the way, I do recall the mexicans and cubans getting slaughtered when invading Chile in an effort to protect the communist leader Salvador Allende. (not that someone with your intellect would recall this). I came here to escape communism and unlike you have learned to respect the people, culture, and language of this great nation. You people dont even have the courage to assemble together and protest the wrong doings of your own government. Why don't you try asking latino immigrants(other than "chicanos" or mexican nationals) if they want you to turn this country into mexico. I guarantee you they will say no. This is not about race. If it was then tell me, Mr. Chicano, why is the chairman of friends of the border patrol a mexican american. Why are the numbers of latin american volunteers(legal immigrants-those who chose not to break the law)against illegal immigration growing. YOu expect the americans to learn spanish. First of all, Mexico speaks the worst slowest two syllable limited spanish I have ever heard. That language you speak is a nahuatl Spanish. Many latinos who came here to integrate but have been nice enough to interpret for your people(who have been here 10 years and cannot even say "hi" in english-same people who use their children as interpreters), donnot want to learn mexican-spanish. As it is, Mexico is losing relations with latin american leaders all the time. I am just as brown as you and so is my whole family and from what the protest made us to see was that your people remind us a lot of the communists in Chile-Poor indigenous people who expect everything for nothing and expect everyone to cater to their needs. Take your racial crap somewhere else. YOu are making all latinos look bad.

Hi

I am just as brown as you and so is my whole family and from what the protest made us to see was that your people remind us a lot of the communists in Chile-Poor indigenous people who expect everything for nothing and expect everyone to cater to their needs. Take your racial crap somewhere else. YOu are making all latinos look bad.
    You said a mouthful, sonali. Thank you so much for saying what so many of us were trying to say.

And thank you for coming to our Country, my friend. You and yours are welcome anytime!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast