Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well said patriot man

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    You've got to understand that Mexican people suffered from injustice for so many years in this country
    Unless "Mexican people" are in this country through a legal process they deserve any suffering heaped upon them. When you cross the border illegally you cease to be a "person" and you become an "invader" and should be treated as any invading force is treated.

Come legally, and it is a different story. Frankly I am sick and tired about all the whining by the "Mexican people". Here is an idea, why don't the wonderful hard working people of Mexico turn their many rich talents obviously supplied by their vibrant culture into effecting social change at home and reforming their own country ? Maybe instead of assaulting old ladies in a park, perhaps the Mexicans should turn their anger toward the corrupt Government of Mexico and fight for reform at home.

Now there is an idea!!!!

Patriotman
    Well said, patriotman. This is exactly the same thing that happens in Chile to illegal immigrants from Bolivia and Ecuador. They tried the whole race card thing with human right in latin america. They claimed that the german-chilean town of ontofagasta were "racially hateful to them". ONe of the black ecuadorians claimed he was called black face while in ontofagasta. Actually, he was just upset because he was unable to get work. #1 because there is a distinction in dialect and accent between ecuadorian and chilean spanish. #2 because police and military are very rarely able to be bribed. Basically, illegal immigrants in Chile have no rights and are considered as non-existent over there. This is what we should be doing over here. This should have been done a long time ago. What angers me is how groups like La RAza, La Mecha, and Maldef are able to represent illegal immigrants(people who should not even be here-who the laws and/or constitution should not even apply to) and fight for them to have communist type benefits-free medical care, language catering as well as free education. This is not american. They want to practice their right to free speech but when Lou Dobbs does it, they want him fired. They have the nerve to call us racist but think that it is okay to call Andy Ramirez(chairman of friends of the border patrol-also legal mexican immigrant) a "coconut".(brown on the outside, white in the middle). These groups are evil. These groups are communists.

GO SONALI!!! Give it to 'em Sonali!!

Thank you for sharing this information which is so helpful to our mission and what we are attempting to accomplish for all Americans.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sonali,
    I really enjoy your insight and I always learn something from your posts.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Hi

Sonali,
    That goes for me, too!!

Sonali:

You are freaking awesome. I damn near shedded some tears reading your posts. That's how beautiful they were and it takes an aweful lot to get me to cry tears of joy or even come close. Usually my tears are tears of pain, suffering, agony and depression, but that's another story for another day.

Sonali for poster of the year award.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think sometimes I sound redneck

Yeah, although sometimes I sound like a swave sounding olive complected
    redneck. We have always known and my father has always explained to me (since the mass floods of illegals started) why people here are so angry and to any normal person with some intellect, it would make sense. What I cant understand about these people is the fact that they say they are coming here to work and then plan to go home. However, when most of them go home, they get robbed by their police. My father used to know guys who worked for the company he worked for who would talk about the fact that they are prepared to give "bites"(basically allowing themselves to be robbed) to the military and police in Mexico. The other day my dad was telling me about this guatamalan guy who was on his way home. The primative moron actually traveled with 20,000.00 in cash on him. Well, he made it through mexico and thought he was okay. Guess what? HE was robbed by his own military in guatamala. Do you know those countries kidnap peoples wives and children in guatamala(kidnapping of course the wives and children of those men who are working in our country illegally) When I hear these people talk about going back there to live, I think..why would you want to? Why not go back to your country and just apply for the visa and stay here. I think most of these people who cant get a visa have criminal records in their own country or cannot provide something useful to the economy.

sonali---do you know what a "redneck" really is? Its come to mean something entirely different than what the term actually means.

The term "redneck" was assigned by elites who stayed in doors and counted their money and plotted the schemes of the wealthy to hardworking Americans who worked outside, generally in white round neck t-shirts and the back of their necks would tan to a dark red. My father was a boiler-maker; always had a "redneck"....but there wasn't a racist bone in his body.

Rednecks built our skycrapers, our bridges, our roads, our power plants, our housing and stores and everything you see in America along side others who may not have had white skin that burned in the sun...our fellow black americans and I'm sure hispanics and indians. American Indians have a special talent working high and do alot of the skycraper work in NYC. Alot of asians came to work on the railroads, but they were not the majorty. Most everything in America was built, worked, farmed by Americans....until very recently.....when our politicians decided to sell us out and give our jobs to foreigners.

Rednecks farmed....in my town where I grew up there was not alot of construction because it was a small community....but rednecks abounded...not racists....but hardworking farmers who spent from sun up to sun down tending their farms and had a redneck...year round.

So, sonali....anytime you want to think of yourself as a redneck...do some work outside...get some sun on the back of that neck and Welcome to one of the hardest working group of people in the WORLD that built one of the greatest nations in the World....people who did extraordinary things....and expected very little in return.

And, you know what sonali....Americans are still doing extraordinary things and expecting very little in return. Americans still do hard construction work; still do hard farm work; still doing amazing things all across our great country....but they've been cheated by schemes and plots associated with both illegal immigration and unnecessary and unwarranted legal immigration....and it's time to stop it.

And... sonali....I am so glad to have you with US!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll just add my father worked 3 jobs to put food on the table for me(construction, car repair, janitor) he fought in the war, and had to face some terrible things...I grew up with hard working Latinos all around me, having left their families in Mexico to find work they labored beside him on the construction crew, you bond with men like that without reference for ethnicity...as a result they were around for the holidays, and for late night dinners...heck I remember Antonio bouncing me on his knee and wrestling with me on the braided rug in front of the fireplace one day when it rained so hard they could not work...

I mention this for a reason...I am no stranger to the masses that have come from Mexico, but the Mexican laborer of 20-30 years ago was very different than the typical Mexican laborer of today...Antonio wanted to learn English and he made no pretense of actually wanting to be a U.S. citizen....for him it was just about money...he loved his country, his family.....but he never once disrespected our country, our flag, or our culture and he never attempted to force us to conform to his nation's norm.

I now live in the same city, less than a mile from where I grew up...back the no Mexican national would ever have thought to fly a Mexican flag, or to wear one on his apparel. Now, same city, a couple of decades later Mexican flags fly freely...people wear Mexican national apparel, they refuse to speak English, they open businesses only in Spanish and many refuse to serve "gringos". There was one Mexican grocery store I frequented for over 20 years. One day they told me to go back to my side of town, to my people, and that “we don't need your money here Gringo".

Blast it this is my city. We are now 4th generation here.

Ahhhh...so in summary I get tired of hearing about the hard working Mexicans. My dad did the same work, I have worked in agriculture, I have been a janitor, I have worked in restaurants...and my father and I worked besides Mexicans...and they were fine people...but I tell you this lot we have coming now...they are nothing short of scum...something has changed...and that something is the "education" they have received has been all about a "hatred" of America, repeated stories of the theft of their land etc. Face it, if Mexico really wanted to pawn its poor off on us they would simply teach in English in the schools, then their country men would blend in. But no, it really is about reconquest, it really is an invasion.

I live among these people. I have seen the "change" in their collective attitude. And I really, really fear we are losing our country. And I mean fear. At one time I was a boxer, I have been shot, I have been stabbed and slashed with a knife...frankly I do not "fear" much, but what I see genuinely scares me. Not so much for me, but for the future generations. I tell you the spirit of the Mexicans here in this country has changed. They are not your illegal of the 60s, 70s, or 80s...and it truly frightens me. They hate this country and want to make it like their own. And they are using our schools, our Government, and our courts to do it.

Patriotman

Sonali:

You are right. The illegals who can't get a visa are the ones that do low end jobs and use those as fronts for their drug/human smuggling, gang activity and criminal activity. I keep saying this over and over again, most illegals come here to not work, but work the system. Most illegals come here to murder, rape, peddle drugs, smuggle humans, committ gang violence, etc. One just has to look at our nations prison population in order to come up with this conclusion. Come on people, you don't think Mexican illegals are able to send 30 billion dollars per year back home in remittance just by merely picking in the fields making 2 dollars an hour, do you?

Patriot:

Right on as always. The illegals are trying to recreate America in their own third world imagine and we must stop them at every turn possible. I have no problem with Mexicans who come to this country legally, learn our language, assimulate into our society, renounce their allegiance to Mexico and contribute to this country in a patriotic way, but what these illegals are doing is a major problem that needs to be stopped like years ago. What the illegals are doing is an act of war and if we had a government that had any juevos then this crap would have been stopped years ago.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SONALI
    Whether you actually know it or not........your words are FACT.
    Thank you for bringing it to the forefront.
    These groups are communists.
    They're backed, funded and organized by known communist people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast